Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls (11691 Views)

Half Of Dapchi Schoolgirls Taken To Niger Republic / How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff / Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) (2) (3) (4)

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Optional09: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Sirjamo:
Foolish

Okay. news reaching my desk just now indicate that half of the girls was transported to Buhari’s family house in Niger
Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by ziccoit: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
middlebelter:
Why are people like you always looking for an opportunity to attack CAN? It is in our collective interest we allow this country to live in peace. We cant afford to add religious conflict to our crisis. It is not as if we don't know what to say about the Muslim body or the Sultan and SLS but if you continue this way, I I tell you, the end won't be good. God bless Nigeria.

Eeyah, sorry o. What have we not seen or heard? Just 2days ago, a body of Northern Christians released a statement that they have petitioned US, EU, UN and other body to stop Buhari from contesting 2019 election. What did they sight as their reasons? Nothing but usual blabbing. I repeat, it is all about religiopolitical and ethinopolitical issue when you hear a CAN party association talking.

Period.
Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Qunu: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
Failed state.
Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Easy123456: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
how they transport Chibok girls?
Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by omolami: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Going by what late Gen Abacha said about issues like this, Buhari and APC have hand in it. They are playing games with peoples lives. Christian community to be precise
Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Rekeb: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Corruption is fighting back!!!
Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Reader530(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
ziccoit:
The response came late because the victims, I learnt, are all Muslims and CAN would not be able to use that to play their usual dirty politics. I’m looking onto when CAN will register properly as political party in Nigeria.
Mumu, from the published list, is Leah Sherubu a Muslim?
Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Optional09: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Easy123456:
how they transport Chibok girls?
Nothern leaders are complicit in all the case of kidnap
Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by middlebelter(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
ziccoit:

Eeyah, sorry o. What have we not seen or heard? Just 2days ago, a body of Northern Christians released a statement that they have petitioned US, EU, UN and other body to stop Buhari from contesting 2019 election. What did they sight as their reasons? Nothing but usual blabbing. I repeat, it is all about religiopolitical and ethinopolitical issue when you hear a CAN party association talking.

You deserved to be ignored for now. However, Kindly I pray your mouth or your finger will not run you into trouble.
Period.

Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Jigawa State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso / Senators Who Defected From APC Will Lose In 2019 – Bauchi Governor, Abubakar