Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair (947 Views)

This is Unfair. / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / This Is The Reason Men Propose On One Bent Knee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair by Lifeofpolice1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
I still don't understand why and what am doing in this world

All my mate are financial stable but I am not
Some people are making money off Internet,I have try that still don't work for me.
Business I don't have,job I no get
Money I no get not even to talk of bank account
Talent I don't know.
There are people in my age that are making their families proud but me not even one of my family members is proud of me.

I am in this world to be going circle each year.

The earlier I take away my life the better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair by Dontquit: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Pls don't do it.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair by Lifeofpolice1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dontquit:

Pls don't do it.
not until after this year runs out
Re: What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair by XhosaNostra(f): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
The wheel of fortune turns, patiently wait for your turn. Who knows, maybe God has something bigger for you in store & is preparing you just for it. Hardships build character, never forget that.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair by Lifeofpolice1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:
The wheel of fortune turns, patiently wait for your turn. Who knows, maybe God has something bigger for you in store & is preparing you just for it. Hardships build character, never forget that.
thank you very much
When will the time come is it when am old

Imagine a guy of 23-24yrs that don't have up to #50000 to call my own

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair by XhosaNostra(f): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
thank you very much
When will the time come is it when am old

Imagine a guy of 23-24yrs that don't have up to #50000 to call my own

You're still young. Success doesn't happen overnight. Perhaps you should read stories of some of the wealthiest people in the world today for inspiration. A great number of them started off penniless & hopeless. You'll get there in time. Don't lose hope.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair by Lifeofpolice1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You're still young. Success doesn't happen overnight. Perhaps you should read stories of some of the wealthiest people in the world today for inspiration. A great number of them started off penniless & hopeless. You'll get there in time. Don't lose hope.
woo
I appreciate your motivation,thank you ma

God bless you very much and what ever you do

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair by Aleliberty(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
No one ever start his or her life in race with people around and make fortune, be in race with yourself, work on your today to better than your yesterday.

First and foremost, blame no one for your downfall or achievement. Nigeria is one of the easiest way to make money to sustain living if not to be wealthy, you have a phone that can browse and you have internet and yet you are complaining.

Many hustlers do not have office or shop to sell their goods online, and I should tell you that even the goods they sell are not theirs

Most hustlers that sell cars online can not afford to buy car battery when they started. Go to a car stand and have relationship with them, snap those cars and put it online and get commission.

If you can not make money online and you have a phone that is internet enabled, then you only expecting miracle over night.

Be strong bro, and see all the opportunities surrounding you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair by Lifeofpolice1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
Aleliberty:
No one ever start his or her life in race with people around and make fortune, be in race with yourself, work on your today to better than your yesterday.

First and foremost, blame no one for your downfall or achievement. Nigeria is one of the easiest way to make money to sustain living if not to be wealthy, you have a phone that can browse and you have internet and yet you are complaining.

Many hustlers do not have office or shop to sell their goods online, and I should tell you that even the goods they sell are not theirs

Most hustlers that sell cars online can not afford to buy car battery when they started. Go to a car stand and have relationship with them, snap those cars and put it online and get commission.

If you can not make money online and you have a phone that is internet enabled, then you only expecting miracle over night.

Be strong bro, and see all the opportunities surrounding you.
thank you bros

You just refuel my hope that nothing is impossible with God and time

Thank you once again bro
Re: What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair by bidexyemi(f): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Oh oh don't be so hard on yourself. The truth is everyone has different race in life. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, while others work so hard acquire greatness.there has to be something you are good at hidden inside of you that you are yet to discover. Take your time to study yourself write out your strength and weaknesses from a career point of view and you would know where to start from. Find solace in God let him direct you. Am a lady but very ambitious, trust me I know how you feel but then don't ever stop thinking of tomorrow , it will soon be here and definitely it will be better than today, yesterday is gone bro begin to think of tomorrow. Finally suicide is for the weak do not think about it.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair by clemzo101(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
I need to know ur about ur past before i comment.
Re: What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair by McBrooklyn(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair by Elthugnificent(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
Send me a pm
Re: What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Elthugnificent:
Send me a pm
OK bros
Re: What Exactly Is My Propose On This Earth,this World Is Unfair by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
bidexyemi:
Oh oh don't be so hard on yourself. The truth is everyone has different race in life. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, while others work so hard acquire greatness.there has to be something you are good at hidden inside of you that you are yet to discover. Take your time to study yourself write out your strength and weaknesses from a career point of view and you would know where to start from. Find solace in God let him direct you. Am a lady but very ambitious, trust me I know how you feel but then don't ever stop thinking of tomorrow , it will soon be here and definitely it will be better than today, yesterday is gone bro begin to think of tomorrow. Finally suicide is for the weak do not think about it.
thank you very much sister

I can't stop thanking all you people that motivated and
Inspired me through you people comments.

I appreciate it
Thank you once again

Indeed I have a reason to believe I can make it in life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boxing Star Nicola Adams Is Heartbroken When 'fiancee' Leaves Her For A Man / My Gf Beats Me / Man Carries His Fiancée, Kisses Her In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.