Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

All Women Are Sluts - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Women Are Sluts (10088 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls / Why Do Our Nigerian Girls Dress Like Sluts These Days? / NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
ABBkelvin:
Ubunja, why AMOGING him/she na? You are carefree today, you've chop one awoof money abi? How much is it? I want out of the money wink cool
what? lol im just relaxing chillaxing. doing my writing
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin

Too many fake ass Alpha on Nairaland these days grin, Anyway it's none of my business cool

If all women are Slut, Then All men are scum! Say no more baby.

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
thebosstrevor:

bro,you are so correct,i think our society and religiousness make them not able to bring out their slutiness

from my experiences with women,many of them have crazy fantasy that they want to actualise but cant because of they are scared.

i know women who love bdsm,dominance and submission and many kinky stuff,how dey wish their husband or bf can hear their points

we have put women into a type of corner,making them feel so special and thinking they are robot that dont have needs.

most sensible women wants you to be gentlemen on the street but on bed bring out their slutiness without you been scared.

its a pity that most men are been brain washed by all these feminist movement bull shit,scared to be themselves,go to europe most of the men have been de-man,they behave like girls now.African men are the one pounding their girls because they believe we are real men.

if you want to be real man,dont listen to feminist non sense it will be make you scared,be your self,act like a man and carry your swagger.the same feminist will be the one begging for your pipe.

I know only idiots and those that dont have relationship with women will disagree with what the op and me wrote.
only a very boring man would be acting like a gentleman in za oza roomcheesy.u have to twist,lick and ramcheesy. Personally i like ladies who have slutty wide attitude in za oza room.who wants a mother theresa in the bedroom?:/
Re: All Women Are Sluts by johnime: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
In 2017, 8 domestic airlines in #Nigeria operated 48,319 flights, sadly 62% of them were delayed while 872 were canceled with little or no compensation to passengers. Many missed appointments while some slept at airports due to flight delay. (THREAD)
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
johnime:
DID YOU KNOW?
In 2017, 8 domestic airlines in #Nigeria operated 48,319 flights, sadly 62% of them were delayed while 872 were canceled with little or no compensation to passengers. Many missed appointments while some slept at airports due to flight delay. (THREAD)

angry Are you trying to derail the thread?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
thebosstrevor:
it is a pity that many people in this part of the world are so emotional
no logical thinking when making a point
if a man says someone is a slut.every dick and harry gets offended because of political correctness
they start shouting how your sister and mother is also a slut
damn what a pity.if we cant have meaningful discussion,so what is the point.
for those abusing,lets get a logical mind,if you dont agree,you lay your point,that is how to get meaningful discussion

This is why I rarely share my thoughts on here. How do you teach boys raised by women to act like men?
These murrafuçkers lurk every social media platform; Facebook, IG, Twitter etc, refreshing them pages, always on the look out for the next skinny, lip pouting 18y/o's profile to orbit.
You find a grown arse man filtering pics with them ridiculous flower bouquets and you can't help but wonder, wtf is the world turning into? Men acting like bitches.

To them white knights who dish out the your mother and sister rhetoric, sooner or later you gone get got. Women don't need your help, they survived countless wars and famine since time immemorial while idiots like you perished on battle fields defending their honour or in search of food. You put a fellow man down all for what, huh?
Some guy labels all women as sluts and you start pissing your pants, I spit on you.

7 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
The worst part is people like that are never nice. When was the last time you helped a grannie with some some heavy luggage, helped a kid knot his shoe laces? When was the last time y'all called your mothers or even helped the poor? Bunch of wussies.

6 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
greatnaija01:
ok YOUR mum and future DAUGHTERS are sluuutsssss too. But men who patronize them or marry them are PIGS.... so is it right to say ALL MEN ARE PIGS?

How low can you go shaming someones parents angry Too low if you ask me angry
Re: All Women Are Sluts by thedondada(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
90% of niggas who make this statement have no game.

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by dacuteguy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin ubunja and mgtow lol

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by laribari(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

if you say im smart and you believe it then what else do i have to prove to you?

Just answer a simple question, that's proving nothing.

Is your mum a slut?

Since you are smart, you should be able to judge fairly.

If u don't answer I go just dey laff u

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nygma(m): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
BanevsJoker:
Is your first name Edward? E.Nygma, The Riddler.
Nah its Michael
Re: All Women Are Sluts by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ubunja and mgtow una dey fall my hands na. Mgtow I took the Redpill and went mgtow and I have learnt a lot from ubunja miseducations.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by MrRichmond: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nygma:
Every female knows this is true no matter how they try to hide it.

Nairaland's feminists right now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Letzdothething: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:
be ashamed of yourself all you men refering to his mom and sisters... you are the Lowest of The Low ..coz the same women you're defending will say "All Men Are Dogs" and you just keep quiet. smh. no wonder Feminism is destroying the Patriarchy, you are too dumb where pvssy is involved. stupid X 100.
true talk
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nygma(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
MrRichmond:

Nairaland's feminists right now grin grin grin
This is too funny
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:
be ashamed of yourself all you men refering to his mom and sisters... you are the Lowest of The Low ..coz the same women you're defending will say "All Men Are Dogs" and you just keep quiet. smh. no wonder Feminism is destroying the Patriarchy, you are too dumb where pvssy is involved. stupid X 100.

Hahaha.......Ubunja! Ubunja!
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
efesodje:

There is NOTHING WRONG as addressed by greatnaija01 to the Nygma, if 'ALL' means "ALL WOMEN". Should he be VEXED will only mean his IQ is damn too low.

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Nygma:

greatnaija01:
ok YOUR mum and future DAUGHTERS are sluuutsssss too. But men who patronize them or marry them are PIGS.... so is it right to say ALL MEN ARE PIGS?

WORDWORLD:

There is NOTHING WRONG as addressed by greatnaija01 to the Nygma, if 'ALL' means "ALL WOMEN". Should he be VEXED will only mean his IQ is damn too low.

In what context are you justifying calling men PIGS just because they lie with sluts? shocked It just doesn't add up.

So are you also signifying that innocent guys lured/deceived/cajoled by sluts should be termed PIGS too?

WORDWORLD I just can't wrap my head around the logic. Sorry undecided

I hope you know if this thread was created by a lady to shame men (like they always do) you will never see another lady attacking the op?
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Jagermeister(m): 3:15am On Feb 28, 2018
ubunja:

bro can you believe it!! and after "liking" those ugly gals on social media they get suprised when they meet ugly women who act like a billion dollars...the same niggars who led the uglies believe they are hot are the very ones complaining " ugly girls act like they are hot!!" angry i swear it makes me red in anger.

Absolute spot on bruv!
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 28, 2018
ubunja:

dude if by today you dont know what Slut means why do you even read my posts?? smh. go follow MartinO
This made me laugh really hard cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2018
efesodje:

In what context are you justifying calling men PIGS just because they lie with sluts? shocked It just doesn't add up.

So are you also signifying that innocent guys lured/deceived/cajoled by sluts should be termed PIGS too?

WORDWORLD I just can't wrap my head around the logic. Sorry undecided

I hope you know if this thread was created by a lady to shame men (like they always do) you will never see another lady attacking the op?

Hmmm.........Nairaland. Am already planning leaving this forum. Too many LOW IQ really. The Logic is straight forward. The op used the word "ALL WOMEN" and if ALL means ALL, that should include his own Mother and Sisters and Daughters too of which he shouldnt be vexed. Very straight forward Logic. Or did he tell you that they are ALL HERMAPHRODITES, hence an exclusion deserved? Greatnaija01's post is aimed at cautioning the Op to see with a ONE STANDARD judgement and not DOUBLE STANDARD. REASONING is what is applied when it comes LOGIC not EMOTIONS. Are all women sluts?! My own personal answer to that question is a capital NO!!! THERE ARE QUITE A NUMBER I CALL 'RARE GEMS', 'WOMEN OF SUBSTANCE' BUT A GOOD OF NUMBER CHOOSE THE UNDISCIPLINED PATH, 'SLUTS' . efesodje, i know who you are no matter your countless monikers on NL, your UNSTABLE PSYCHE is my major reason for not repying your numerous emails. Don't waste your time mentioning me, am going on a long holiday. Bye!
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Hmmm.........Nairaland. Am already planning leaving this forum. Too many LOW IQ really. The Logic is straight forward. The op used the word "ALL WOMEN" and if ALL means ALL, that should include his own Mother and Sisters and Daughters too of which he shouldnt be vexed. Very straight forward Logic. Don't waste your time mentioning me, am going on a long holiday. Bye!

I see you lack knowledge. How daft can you be? shocked

How old are you if I may ask? Feel free to get the fvck out the forum as people that reason like you are not needed here. Telemundo and Zeeworld loving pussy whipped ass licker angry

All the years you've been ass licking on nairaland have you laid anyone yet? Mofo

I am not like you whose sole intention of being on nairaland is to get laid. Unlike you my sole intention of joining nairaland is have fun and not to look for ladies cheesy I get my women offline. Ass licker grin

Good riddance to rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2018
TheMaleCulture:

For some men that's the only way they know to get laid. Bring down fellow men, worship ladies then feel that ladies would get attracted to them by their gesture. It's all wired into their subconscious, I remember asking a male feminist why he has never for once addressed the issues men face... He didn't have any answer.

Funny enough they never get laid like the pussy above called WORDWORLD

All they do is asslick everyday and the ladies don't even know they exist grin

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2018
ubunja:

True talk bro. Word wink

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2018
Nygma:
Its true, including your mum and your sister.

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Hmmm.........Nairaland. Am already planning leaving this forum. Too many LOW IQ really. The Logic is straight forward. The op used the word "ALL WOMEN" and if ALL means ALL, that should include his own Mother and Sisters and Daughters too of which he shouldnt be vexed. Very straight forward Logic. Or did he tell you that they are ALL HERMAPHRODITES, hence an exclusion deserved? Greatnaija01's post is aimed at cautioning the Op to see with a ONE STANDARD judgement and not DOUBLE STANDARD. REASONING is what is applied when it comes LOGIC not EMOTIONS. Are all women sluts?! My own personal answer to that question is a captal NO!!! THERE ARE QUITE AN NUMBER I CALL 'RARE GEMS', WOMEN OF SUBSTANCE BUT A GOOD NUMBER CHOOSE THE UNDISCIPLINED PATH, 'SLUTS' . efesodje, i know who you are no matter your countless monikers on NL, you unstable pysche is my major reason for not repying your numerous emails. Don't waste your time mentioning me, am going on a long holiday. Bye!

grin Which emails? I have never sent anyone an email since joining Nairaland. Oh you mean posts? Sorry I forgot you lack comprehension grin

Next time think properly before you type rubbish and expose your lack of formal education angry

Like I said earlier, adios amigo cheesy
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2018
Ontoog:
cheesy cheesy
I don laugh tire o cheesy
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ABBkelvin(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
ABBkelvin:
Ubunja, why AMOGING him/her na? You are carefree today, you've chop one awoof money abi? How much is it? I want out of the money wink cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos / How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! / I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.