Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga (21983 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Odingo1: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2018
oumoukhty:
Please guys I have been wanting to ask dis question, can any Christian tell me wia it is written in d Bible, wia 1.jesus himself categorically said I am god, worship me? Please prove with verses.

2. If d Christianity means d following of christ teaching, den I believe we Muslims are more Christian than the Christian, reason is dis.
-in d Bible its said, don't eat pork, but most Christians eat pork, but we Muslims don't eat pork.

-it said don't drink alcohol, but most Christians drinks, but we Muslims kn d implications.

-Jesus was circumcised on the 8th day after delivery, Muslims does circumcision on the 8th day but Christians don't.

-It is stated in deuteronomy dat if a lady is seen without covering her hair, let it b shaved off, I mean even Mary does cover her hair for crying out loud, but most ladies dis days, nudity Is d order of d day.

-Islam is a religion of peace and we practice wat we stand for, forget about media trying to bring Muslims down, do u all kn dat the word sword is not mentioned in d Quran even once, but mentioned in d bible over 200 times, please read ur Bible for verification.

-What was d act dat made God to send d devil down to earth? Bow down and praise (God's) creation (Adam) but he refused right, please btw a Muslim and Christian, who bows down in worship? Muslims right? True. Islam has been d religion of all the prophets even Prothet Isah(jesus) right from d world goes.

-I also need to kn what sec of Christianity does jesus belong to, Catholic? Anglican? Celestian? Methodist? Deeper life?

In my own opinion, to b a better Christian, read ur Bible in it original revelation (not English) Hebrew /Aramaic, den translate to English and don't follow d church(pastor's) preaching, but follow the Bible teaching, dat way u will have a vivid knowledge of wat Christianity really stands for, but bfr den I still need prove dat jesus is god.

Like I said in d beginning, if anybody can prove to me, wia jesus himself categorically said 'I am god, worship me den I am ready to become a Christian.

Thank you.

1. Jesus said that I and my father are one. John 10:30-38, If you worship Jesus you are also worshiping God.

2. The coming of Jesus Christ brought a new order of priesthood, An angel instructed a disciple of Jesus to eat an unclean food which is to show him that the message of Christ can be preached to the gentiles the unclean people. Any food is now sanctify to be eaten as far it is not harmful to the body.

-Bible did say that one should not drink alcohol but to drink it with limitation.

-Christians circumcise on the 8th day also, In Igbo traditional religion, a child is circumcised on the 8th day, so circumcision is practiced in Igboland on the 8th day before the coming of white people maybe other places in Africa before the coming of Arabs and white caucasians.

-Wearing of head covering is optional even in koran, Fulani women don't usually wear hijab because they understand better,they are the one that spread Islam in west Africa.Most muslim men force their women to wear hijab due to their insecurity and sexual pervertness not because of koran because koran said that it is optional.

-Terrorism is synonymous with Islam because quoran urge Muslims to kill the infidels, this is more than mentioning a sword.Tell us which other religion that their members carry bomb up and down and blow people up in the name of fighting Jihad

-Christians bow down to worship God also, it must not be hitting head on the ground.

-You also need to tell us which sect of Islam that Muhammed or Allah belong to- Sunni muslims, Shia muslims, Amaddiyya muslim jamat, Kharijites, Ibadi, Jamiyat etc

- It is easy to brain wash muslims because their Imam can read Arabic and tell them another thing, Koran have translated versions in various languages so also the Bible, you don't expect people to learn Hebrew before they will start reading Bible, Muslims use google translate to learn other languages then why not Arabic, Is Arabic not a human being language that it cannot be translated . If you speak Yoruba, cant what you speak be translated to Arabic or any other language .
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by platinumphotos: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Christians calling Muslims unbelievers is an hate speech. Muslims calling Christians infidels is an hate speech.
Practise whatever religions that suits you and be ready to face the consequences of ur actions (if any) after leaving the world..
- Afolabi Adedayo
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Phelix01(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2018

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Noah1234: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
A post by a certain Bishop Sam Zuga is currently trending for a statement he made concerning religion. In the post, the Bishop claims Muslims are better than Christians. This he did with reasons but failed to back them up using the Quran or Bible.

https://www.nairaland.com/4369794/bishop-sam-zuga-why-muslims

Let's examine the reasons he gave to see whether they hold water or are simply falsehood issued to decieve the gullible.

The bishop has hinged his claim on the reason that the population of Muslims is competiting with that of Christianity. This is one big lie and it shows that he is not an informed person. Below is a list showing 7 religions and their population. You can find the list on google.

Christianity (2.1 billion)
Islam (1.3 billion)
Nonreligious (Secular/Agnostic/Atheist) (1.1 billion)
Hinduism (900 million)
Chinese traditional religion (394 million)
Buddhism 376 million.
Primal-indigenous (300 million)

Clearly, one can see that Christianity trumps Islam with over a billion adherents. So where did this bishop get his own statistics from? Perhaps he just assumed that it should be so simply because Muslims practice polygamy and love to give birth to many children. He forgot that however well their population is increasing, it is also decreasing due to the constant Muslim on Muslim violence.

There are also different versions of Quran just as we have it with the Bible (pls google up). The Bishop and many others believe that for there to be different versions of the Bible, it must mean that it has been tampered with. What this Bishop doesn't know is that he is simply ridiculing Islam which claims God's word cannot be tampered with.

Quran 6:115
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And the word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can alter His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

If that Bishop and all those who believe that the Quran and the Bible contain words of the same God, how come they believe that the words of that God in the Bible were tampered with when he himself said in the Quran that his words cannot be altered?

b. Prayer

What has the amount of times one prays got to do with who's better? And who told this bishop that it's only on Sundays Christians pray? Perhaps he expects to see Christians praying in the streets where all eyes can see, something the Pharisees of Jesus time use to do which He warned us against. Christians pray at anytime they want, not at designated times. They can pray at anytime cos they know their God is not the type that waits till a particular hour before he can listen to prayers.

c. Place of worship

Christians also worship anywhere they want and are even welcomed. No one will prevent you from worshipping in any Church governed by God, cos even non-christians are welcomed. Mr Bishop, can a Yoruba muslim be allowed to lead prayer in a mosque in Northern Nigeria?

I have never seen where a person is rejected by Christianity just because of the Church he attends. Christianity even welcomes people of other faith in Love. Do Sunni Muslims love Shia Muslims? NO. The reason why this Bishop is so accepted by Muslism to the point of him saying they allow him to preach in their mosque is simply because he only plays their tune, meaning he preaches another Jesus. The moment he starts telling them that Jesus is the Son of God, I can assure you that you and I know what will happen to him.

All Christian denominations hold that major believe that Jesus is God made flesh, no dispute about that. I now wonder what this man is talking about.

There are tonnes of fake Imams as much as fake pastors out there; the ones that sell human parts for rituals, the ones that inspire terrorists and jihadists and the ones that sleep with other people's wife.

Jesus Christ already told us not to let people know when we are fasting. That is why we dont broadcast it to the rest of the world. We simply keep it to ourselves.

How do you expect CAN to come and welcome you when they know that it is not Christianity you are preaching but Islam? Have you ever seen Muslims coming to welcome Reinhard Bonke or Bishop Oyedepo? They won't cos nothing they say interests them, infact their words are against the Islamic belief. So, if Muslims are welcoming you, just know that you are in league with them, perhaps their mole.

What this bishop is saying is that if a pastor should tell me to strap myself with a suicide vest and go blow up a Church or Mosque, I'm not to disobey. Now, we know why Northeast Nigeria is the way it is today.

The Quran can't be argued on cos questioning it can lead to beheadings and punishment.

If Christians are not united, how come they are not bombing each other's Church? How come they are not killing each other like we have it in the middle east?

Speaking of gifts, does this pastor know the amount of Christian organizations that have donated gifts to boko haram victims who are mostly Muslims, gifts that are sometimes prevented from the few Christians in the IDP camps?

Muslims believe in a twisted version of Jesus. How can they say they believe in Jesus yet they deny that he is the Son of God?

John 5:26

"For just as the Father has life in Himself, even so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself;

Matthew 3:17

and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased."

I think this Bishop just successfully declared himself a false prophet who should be ignored by all means.

Exactly!
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Noah1234: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Some people dont know that Christianity and Judaism is the foundation of Islam. grin
. Liar, where is your evidence
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Caseless: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Funkybabee:

But u did not write the two things that google mentioned for them to be fastest growing
check below.

"The main reason Muslims are growing not only in number but in share worldwide is because of where they live," Alan Cooperman, Pew's director of religion research, tells NPR's Tom Gjelten. "Muslim populations are concentrated in some of the fastest-growing parts of the world."

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/04/02/397042004/muslim-population-will-surpass-christians-this-century-pew-says

Funny meme though...
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by alBHAGDADI: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
oumoukhty:
Please guys I have been wanting to ask dis question, can any Christian tell me wia it is written in d Bible, wia 1.jesus himself categorically said I am god, worship me? Please prove with verses.

2. If d Christianity means d following of christ teaching, den I believe we Muslims are more Christian than the Christian, reason is dis.
-in d Bible its said, don't eat pork, but most Christians eat pork, but we Muslims don't eat pork.

-it said don't drink alcohol, but most Christians drinks, but we Muslims kn d implications.

-Jesus was circumcised on the 8th day after delivery, Muslims does circumcision on the 8th day but Christians don't.

-It is stated in deuteronomy dat if a lady is seen without covering her hair, let it b shaved off, I mean even Mary does cover her hair for crying out loud, but most ladies dis days, nudity Is d order of d day.

-Islam is a religion of peace and we practice wat we stand for, forget about media trying to bring Muslims down, do u all kn dat the word sword is not mentioned in d Quran even once, but mentioned in d bible over 200 times, please read ur Bible for verification.

-What was d act dat made God to send d devil down to earth? Bow down and praise (God's) creation (Adam) but he refused right, please btw a Muslim and Christian, who bows down in worship? Muslims right? True. Islam has been d religion of all the prophets even Prothet Isah(jesus) right from d world goes.

-I also need to kn what sec of Christianity does jesus belong to, Catholic? Anglican? Celestian? Methodist? Deeper life?

In my own opinion, to b a better Christian, read ur Bible in it original revelation (not English) Hebrew /Aramaic, den translate to English and don't follow d church(pastor's) preaching, but follow the Bible teaching, dat way u will have a vivid knowledge of wat Christianity really stands for, but bfr den I still need prove dat jesus is god.

Like I said in d beginning, if anybody can prove to me, wia jesus himself categorically said 'I am god, worship me den I am ready to become a Christian.

Thank you.

If you want to know where Jesus said Iam God worship me, pls read the below thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4117606/how-answer-question-where-did
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Funkybabee(f): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Caseless:
check below.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/04/02/397042004/muslim-population-will-surpass-christians-this-century-pew-says

Funny meme though...

No be that one I say ooo
Tell me the fact reason that google mentioned
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by true2god: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
amnesty7:
See liar! Quran has different versions? You can't prove that but asking us to ask Google!
Then you never read the Qur'ans. We have different translators, or what many people call version. We have Quran by sahih international, picktail, Yusuf Ali, etc. There wordings and translation are not exactly the same.

There is no single manuscript of the Quran dated back to the time of Mohammed. During Mohammed time, the sahabas wrote the Qur'an in leaf, camel back, bone, etc and no single shred of evidence to prove that current Qur'an come from any Mohammed. The current Quran is the work of Uthman ibn Affan, the 3rd rightly guided khalifa. (Sahih bukhari volume 6 hadith number 4986-87).

There are difference in the recitation of the Quran and they differ about the Quran. If you believe in sahih bukhari's hadith, you can never tell me that the Qur'an is one and never changed. Uthman even burnt the Quranic version that he didn't approve. Do your research.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by true2god: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
anigbajumo:

That is d problem of most of u people, Islam has nothing to do with with terrorist. If Islam is synonymous to terrorist I expect bokoharam to be in SE (non Muslim domain) not North wea it there are many Muslim. Going by statistics,terrorist has killed more Muslim than Christian, wat s ur point bro??
Maybe you no longer believe in the sunnah of the prophet of allahh.

Sahih bukhari 4:52:220, Mohammed said: I have been given the shortest expression bearing the widest meaning and I have been made victorious by means of terror.

Sahih bukhari 4:52:196, this is the most important hadith where the shahada is written. Read and tell me the consequence of rejecting allahh and his mesaanger.

Quran 9:29, read this and see how allahh asked Mohammed to fight those who do not believe in allahh and the last day.

Terror is all over the Quran and the hadith.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by true2god: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Q 4 v 157

Wa qawlihim innaa qatal nal maseeha 'Eesab-na-Maryama Rasoolal laahi wa maa qataloohu wa maa salaboohu wa laakin shubbiha lahum; wa innal lazeenakh talafoo fee lafee shakkim minh; maa lahum bihee min 'ilmin illat tibaa'az zann; wa maa qataloohu yaqeenaa.

Posted above is Quran chapter 4 verses 157, and that is what it is anywhere all over the world from the beginning and this is how it shall be forever. Now tell me any "version" that state it differently. The Quran is memorised by several millions and no one can change it. Satans can keep their own versions of internet translations, we don't need it.

Yes, all translations by Angels of darkness are nothing but shiit, quote me anywhere.
Brainwashed Blackman. According to your own hadith, Uthman ibn Affan ordered the compilation of the Qur'an as a book. Mohammed did not ask anyone to compile the Qur'an, it was the idea of Umar, the 2nd khalifa and was finally executed by Uthman.

My take away question for you, when and where did Jibril tell Mohammed that he was angel Jibril? How do you know that the entity Mohammed claimed to give him revelations was actually Jibril?

Do your research.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by kabrud: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
true2god:
Brainwashed Blackman. According to your own hadith, Uthman ibn Affan ordered the compilation of the Qur'an as a book. Mohammed did not ask anyone to compile the Qur'an, it was the idea of Umar, the 2nd khalifa and was finally executed by Uthman.

My take away question for you, when and where did Jibril tell Mohammed that he was angel Jibril? How do you know that the entity Mohammed claimed to give him revelations was actually Jibril?

Do your research.
Non brainwashed Whiteman, I know Jibril is an angel that gave him revelation. You may prove me wrong with your own research findings pls as I don't need any research to comfirm what I agree with.

Whoever is the brain behind the compilation of the Qur'an did a good job to preserve it and we brainwashed black men are okay with it.

My take away question for you as well, about 101 contradictions in the Bible have been brought out by another brainwashed black man on this thread, pls research and explain to me how that crap is not the handwork of drunkards.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by true2god: 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, we are talking about version here you are talking about language, i know that you are among those that are shouting Holy bible have many version but fail to acknowledge that there is only one version of Hebrew Bible, or have you even see KJV in Hebrew? Lol

i guess you don't know that those version of your quran that are post are also in hard copy. Lol

so you mean your people are using the Satan version to convert western people, wonderful.

You even forget that there different version of your Arabic quran self even after your Uthman, the third Caliph (successors of Muhammad), order for the destruction of the other version. Lol,
Muslims are very ignorant of their own book and history. 99% of Muslims never knew that the current Qur'an is the handiwork of Uthman. He approved the version he wanted and asked the rest be burnt. It is in the hadith I provided in my earlier post. How can you burn and evidence and expect a sane man to accept your claim? This is exactly what Uthman ibn Affan did?

If a part of the Bible had been burnt, wil you still accept it as true?

1 Like

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by true2god: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
kabrud:

Non brainwashed Whiteman, I know Jibril is an angel that gave him revelation. You may prove me wrong with your own research findings pls as I don't need any research to comfirm what I agree with.
Show me any hadith or sirah rasool allah where Jibril told Mohammed that he is the angel Jibril. Muslims made the claim that it was angel jibril that spoke to Mohammed at the cave in harah, all we ask is a documented or written evidence which no Muslim have been able to provide.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by kabrud: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
true2god:
Muslims are very ignorant of their own book and history. 99% of Muslims never knew that the current Qur'an is the handiwork of Uthman. He approved the version he wanted and asked the rest be burnt. It is in the hadith I provided in my earlier post. How can you burn and evidence and expect a sane man to accept your claim? This is exactly what Uthman ibn Affan did?

You that understand the history of your bible, pls can you prove that it is not the handwork of drunkards in the light of the 101 clear contradictions highlighted by a brainwashed Blackman in this thread. As a non brainwashed Whiteman, I expect that one to be easy for you.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by kabrud: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
true2god:
Show me any hadith or sirah rasool allah where Jibril told Mohammed that he is the angel Jibril. Muslims made the claim that it was angel jibril that spoke to Mohammed at the cave in harah, all we ask is a documented or written evidence which no Muslim have been able to provide.
Oh, you mean the hadith you so much despise is where you need an evidence from? Whoever is pushing you to ask this question must be smoking a very strong weed because there are thousands of documentations to this effect. However, I will like you to understand that hadith is a narration by human beings who witnessed the teachings and deeds of the Prophet. And I also hope you will not come with a crap when such evidence are provided just the way you are now advising me to find out if Quran was actually revealed to the Prophet by angel Jibril.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by kabrud: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
true2god:

Do your research.

You didn't see this part:
My take away question for you as well, about 101 contradictions in the Bible have been brought out by another brainwashed black man on this thread, pls research and explain to me how that crap is not the handwork of drunkards.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by true2god: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
kabrud:

You that understand the history of your bible, pls can you prove that it is not the handwork of drunkards in the light of the 101 clear contradictions highlighted by a brainwashed Blackman in this thread. As a non brainwashed Whiteman, I expect that one to be easy for you.
Yes, the Bible is the work of drunkard and yet allahh asked you to consult the people of the books (the Christians and Jews who use the Bible). Why will allahh ask muslims to consult a book written by drunkards?

allahh must be crazy!
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by kabrud: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
true2god:
Yes, the Bible is the work of drunkard and yet allahh asked you to consult the people of the books (the Christians and Jews who use the Bible). Why will allahh ask muslims to consult a book written by drunkards?

allahh must be crazy!
Oh, really? It has come to that? So which allahh actually gave this directive? And who did he direct? If the bible was copied, how comes the original now becomes riddled with craps of contradictions understood only by the Whiteman?

So, what are you saying about the 101 clear contradictions in that book authored by drunkards?
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by true2god: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
kabrud:

Oh, you mean the hadith you so much despise is where you need an evidence from? Whoever is pushing you to ask this question must be smoking a very strong weed because there are thousands of documentations to this effect. However, I will like you to understand that hadith is a narration by human beings who witnessed the teachings and deeds of the Prophet. And I also hope you will not come with a crap when such evidence are provided just the way you are now advising me to find out if Quran was actually revealed to the Prophet by angel Jibril.
Oh, the hadith has suddenly become irrelevant despite the fact that over 90% Islamic laws and practices are found in the hadith and not the Koran. Muslims are so smart at tossing the Koran in our face, meanwhile their major book is the hadith compiled by a man, who is not even an Arab, from Uzbekistan called Imam Bukhari.

Where do you get your shahada from? The hadith or the Quran?

Where do get the five pillars of Islam from? The hadith or the Quran?

Where do you get your 5 daily prayers from? The hadith or the Koran?

Where do you get the instruction to go for hajj? The hadith or the Qur'an?

How do you know how to perform ablution? From the hadith or the Qur'an?

How do you get the idea of stoning the devil at kabba? The hadith or the Koran?

The instruction for Muslim women to wear niqab? The hadith or the Qur'an?

The 30-day Ramadan fasting? The hadith or the Koran? And so many other Islamic practices, all in the hadith alone and never in the Koran.

The most important religious document in Islam is the hadith. The hadith and the sunnah is Muslim's guide and not the Quran. Since the hadith is so important in Islam, did allahh ask imam bukhari to compile the hadith for Muslims? Did Angel jibril also giv revelations to imam bukhari while he was compiling the hadith?

Bros, the hadith, just like the Qur'an, is also a bullshit which any sane African man should reject. They have no divine inspiration but the works of illiterate Arabs and medieval Persians.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
true2god:

You dey those dummy, that don't even know that version mean translation from one language to another language.

The way they behave sometime use to amaze me, just like a programmable computer, garbage in garbage out.

One dummy even Said ever since the revelation of quran, that quran never have other version, maybe i should ask him about those version that utman burn. Lol
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by true2god: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
kabrud:

Oh, really? It has come to that? So which allahh actually gave this directive? And who did he direct? If the bible was copied, how comes the original now becomes riddled with craps of contradictions understood only by the Whiteman?

So, what are you saying about the 101 clear contradictions in that book authored by drunkards?
I hav no time for your 101 magic number. My only concern is that allahh is so shortsighted as to recommending a book riddled with contradictions to Muslims. Why will allahh ask Mohammed to consult the Torah and the Injil for guidance and reconciliation with the alleged revelations the so-called jibril gave Mohammed? Is that that allahh was not aware of the alleged contradictions?
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by true2god: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

You dey those dummy, that don't even know that version mean translation from one language to another language.

The way they behave sometime use to amaze me, just like a programmable computer, garbage in garbage out.

One dummy even Said ever since the revelation of quran, that quran never have other version, maybe i should ask him about those version that utman burn. Lol
Don't blame them; most of them argue in ignorance. They are not even aware that the current Quran is a product of one of the khalifas who chosed the official version of the Qur'an he wanted and burnt the rest. They will never tell them these facts in the mosque but thank God we have them in their own hadith.

1 Like

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by kabrud: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
true2god:
Oh, the hadith has suddenly become irrelevant despite the fact that over 90% Islamic laws and practices are found in the hadith and not the Koran. Muslims are so smart at tossing the Koran in our face, meanwhile their major book is the hadith compiled by a man, who is not even an Arab, from Uzbekistan called Imam Bukhari.

Where do you get your shahada from? The hadith or the Quran?

Where do get the five pillars of Islam from? The hadith or the Quran?

Where do you get your 5 daily prayers from? The hadith or the Koran?

Where do you get the instruction to go for hajj? The hadith or the Qur'an?

How do you know how to perform ablution? From the hadith or the Qur'an?

How do you get the idea of stoning the devil at kabba? The hadith or the Koran?

The instruction for Muslim women to wear niqab? The hadith or the Qur'an?

The 30-day Ramadan fasting? The hadith or the Koran? And so many other Islamic practices, all in the hadith alone and never in the Koran.

The most important religious document in Islam is the hadith. The hadith and the sunnah is Muslim's guide and not the Quran. Since the hadith is so important in Islam, did allahh ask imam bukhari to compile the hadith for Muslims? Did Angel jibril also giv revelations to imam bukhari while he was compiling the hadith?

Bros, the hadith, just like the Qur'an, is also a bullshit which any sane African man should reject. They have no divine inspiration but the works of illiterate Arabs and medieval Persians.
Lol, trying hard to prove he knows Islamic books only to end up throwing his ignorance to the fore. Now, where did I say the hadith is less important than the Quran? Or is it because I said it was compiled by his companions?

First, the hadith is not a single piece like the Quran, so I don't know how you came about the hadith as a book compiled by just one man called bukhari who is not even an Arab, lol. Dude, it is better you shut up and stop embarrassing yourself here. cheesy. So you think the hadith is one book? I just can't stop laughing. Or it is because the ones referenced to bukhari is the one you saw on the internet and you ignorantly come up with this crap?

Also, sadly for you, all the the Islamic practices and pillars you listed up here are originally in the Quran. But unfortunately for you, you don't even know what hadith means, yet trying to analyse it. grin cheesy. This is what happens when a man tries to argue what he knows no jack about. cheesy
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by kabrud: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
true2god:
I hav no time for your 101 magic number. My only concern is that allahh is so shortsighted as to recommending a book riddled with contradictions to Muslims. Why will allahh ask Mohammed to consult the Torah and the Injil for guidance and reconciliation with the alleged revelations the so-called jibril gave Mohammed? Is that that allahh was not aware of the alleged contradictions?

Yes, certainly, you can't explain it, yet it is the book of your "perfect god", lol. How can you have time to explain craps compiled by drunkards? Trying to mention books he knows nothing about. Do you know what Torah, Injila and Zabura? Let me give hint since it is very obvious you are terribly confused. David (Daud), Moses (musa) and Jesus (Isa) are prophets in Islam and their stewardships are in the Quran. Now using this hint, go and find out the meaning of Torah, Injila and Zabura, stop disgracing yourself here. Lol, dude cannot explain contradictions in his "holy book", can't just stop laughing. grin grin
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by kabrud: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
true2god:
Don't blame them; most of them argue in ignorance. They are not even aware that the current Quran is a product of one of the khalifas who chosed the official version of the Qur'an he wanted and burnt the rest. They will never tell them these facts in the mosque but thank God we have them in their own hadith.
Lol, who will never tell who? And it is you that is not even a muslim that knows this while the Muslims themselves don't know. Very funny crapy tale from a man who doesn't even know his holy book was authored by drunkards. If you don't know, let me tell you, muslims are fully aware of these histories you are probably just trying to understand through Google. You think it is christians that remember there is a book called bible only on Sundays? You think it is christians that don't know there are direct contradictions in their "holy book"? The Muslims study their religion more than you can ever imagine. It is only the muslims that memorize the whole of the Quran and thousands of hadith. That should tell you the difference.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by true2god: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
kabrud:

Lol, trying hard to prove he knows Islamic books only to end up throwing his ignorance to the fore. Now, where did I say the hadith is less important than the Quran? Or is it because I said it was compiled by his companions?

First, the hadith is not a single piece like the Quran, so I don't know how you came about the hadith as a book compiled by just one man called bukhari who is not even an Arab, lol. Dude, it is better you shut up and stop embarrassing yourself here. cheesy. So you think the hadith is one book? I just can't stop laughing. Or it is because the ones referenced to bukhari is the one you saw on the internet and you ignorantly come up with this crap?

Also, sadly for you, all the the Islamic practices and pillars you listed up here are originally in the Quran. But unfortunately for you, you don't even know what hadith means, yet trying to analyse it. grin cheesy. This is what happens when a man tries to argue what he knows no jack about. cheesy
I made more reference to bukhari's hadith because it is the most widely used hadith. I know we have sahih Muslim, sunnah Abu dawood, sunnah ibn majjah, al-tabari, etc. The major focus is the hadith of bukhari.

You said all what I listed are in the Qur'an. You are a liar sir. Can you show me where you are asked to pray 5 times a day in your Koran? Can you show me where you were asked to visit mecca for hajj in the Quran? Show me the ayah for ablution in the Quran? I'm waiting.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by true2god: 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
kabrud:

Lol, who will never tell who? And it is you that is not even a muslim that knows this while the Muslims themselves don't know. Very funny crapy tale from a man who doesn't even know his holy book was authored by drunkards. If you don't know, let me tell you, muslims are fully aware of these histories you are probably just trying to understand through Google. You think it is christians that remember there is a book called bible only on Sundays? You think it is christians that don't know there are direct contradictions in their "holy book"? The Muslims study their religion more than you can ever imagine. It is only the muslims that memorize the whole of the Quran and thousands of hadith. That should tell you the difference.
So you accept that some Qur'an were burnt by Uthman ibn Affan according to sahih bukhari. If that's the case, why must he burn some Qur'anic evidence copies? Would Mohammed had agreed to his burning of the words of a so-called allahh? Did allahh ask him to burn them?

The verse of stoning was not included in the Qur'an, according to sunnah ibn majjah hadith number 1944, don't you think it was among what Uthman burnt? Stoning of adulterers are the the hadith but missing in the Qur'an, why?
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by kabrud: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
true2god:
I made more reference to bukhari's hadith because it is the most widely used hadith. I know we have sahih Muslim, sunnah Abu dawood, sunnah ibn majjah, al-tabari, etc. The major focus is the hadith of bukhari.

You said all what I listed are in the Qur'an. You are a liar sir. Can you show me where you are asked to pray 5 times a day in your Koran? Can you show me where you were asked to visit mecca for hajj in the Quran? Show me the ayah for ablution in the Quran? I'm waiting.
Lol, this thing thinks he is talking to a little baby cheesy. The same person that said the hadith was compiled by bukhari who is not an Arab is now mentioning other hadith. Now are those ones you mentioned their names Arabs or also non Arabs? cheesy

So I should now quote verses of the Quran whose revelation is not from Jubrin again? Again, hajj is not in Quran? Salat is also not in Quran? I repeat, stop embarrassing yourself. grin grin.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by kabrud: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
true2god:
So you accept that some Qur'an were burnt by Uthman ibn Affan according to sahih bukhari. If that's the case, why must he burn some Qur'anic evidence copies? Would Mohammed had agreed to his burning of the words of a so-called allahh? Did allahh ask him to burn them?

The verse of stoning was not included in the Qur'an, according to sunnah ibn majjah hadith number 1944, don't you think it was among what Uthman burnt? Stoning of adulterers are the the hadith but missing in the Qur'an, why?
Since you seem to be latching on the burning of the Quran, let me give a little hint.
First thing you should know is that the Quran was not revealed as a single piece, it was revealed piece by piece on different occasions at different places. Some chapters were revealed in mecca while others in Medina.
During the life time of the Prophet, when he gets revelation, he recites it off heart. As he is reciting it, some are writing it down while others are learning by heart. So after his death, all the collection of revelations were brought together and duplicates were burnt. This is to have a single copy because some of the memorizers were already forgetting only to be reminded by other memorizers. Still, some were bringing up suggestions on how to modify the revelations which was not accepted. This is the summary of the story behind the burning, the Quran is a complete Book. So, this burning you keep latching on, holds no single drop of water.

Having said that, I don't know who told you that hadith is not a book followed in islam, so I don't know the logic behind all this running from pillar to post that this practice or that was from hadith or not from hadith. Is the hadith a book for bhudist or Hinduism? Come, do you even know your argument at all? When is it an offence to use the hadith for Islamic practices? Or did I tell you we don't follow the hadith? So stop stressing yourself about practices which was taken from hadith.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Emmanystone: 1:04am On Mar 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
JW are not christians. They are heretics and hold similar beliefs with Islam.
JW are closet atheists. They are materialists. They don't believe in the afterlife (Spiritual realm).

1 Like

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by true2god: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2018
kabrud:

Since you seem to be latching on the burning of the Quran, let me give a little hint.
First thing you should know is that the Quran was not revealed as a single piece, it was revealed piece by piece on different occasions at different places. Some chapters were revealed in mecca while others in Medina.
During the life time of the Prophet, when he gets revelation, he recites it off heart. As he is reciting it, some are writing it down while others are learning by heart. So after his death, all the collection of revelations were brought together and duplicates were burnt. This is to have a single copy because some of the memorizers were already forgetting only to be reminded by other memorizers. Still, some were bringing up suggestions on how to modify the revelations which was not accepted. This is the summary of the story behind the burning, the Quran is a complete Book. So, this burning you keep latching on, holds no single drop of water.

Having said that, I don't know who told you that hadith is not a book followed in islam, so I don't know the logic behind all this running from pillar to post that this practice or that was from hadith or not from hadith. Is the hadith a book for bhudist or Hinduism? Come, do you even know your argument at all? When is it an offence to use the hadith for Islamic practices? Or did I tell you we don't follow the hadith? So stop stressing yourself about practices which was taken from hadith.
I find it shocking that I'm teaching Muslims their own religion. Some, in humility, will accept my lectures and move on while the arrogant ones will be going in circles, perhaps to protect their ego.

You said the burnt copies are duplicates, where do you get this information? You cannot just manufacture 'reasons' from the air, we need proofs, documented proofs. Read the hadith again, there is no any place where it was stated that the burnt copies were duplicates. What the hadith narrator told us is that there was a disagreement, among the Muslim umah, on the best ways to recite the Quran because many people were reciting different things. And in order to harmonize the recitations, a standard document need to be produced (now called the Quran).

There was no any Quran during the time of Mohammed. What we have was a fragmented pieces of documents (because the scribes Mohammed used were more than 30). Some where written on bones, camel skins, etc. It was these written materials that the hafeezs memorized. There is no any single hafeez, in the time of Mohammed, that memorized all the alleged revelations. Some will memorize one ayah , some two, etc.

When Uthman ordered that the Quran be compiled as a single book, most of the hafeez had died in the battle of yamama hence a whole lot of Qur'anic verses were lost with them. It was this lost in the battle of yamama that propelled Umar to suggest to Abu Bakr As-sadiq, the need to have the Quran codified as a single religious text. Both Abu Bakr and Umar had died before the current Qur'an was finally compiled.

There are verses that were meant to be in the Qur'an that Uthman either cancelled out or deliberately burnt. Kindly view sample of the verses below, all sources are from Islamic materials;

Sunnah ibn majjah hadith number 1944:

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
“The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.”

Sahih bukhari:
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 69 :
Narrated by Anas bin Malik
For thirty days Allah's Apostle invoked Allah to curse those who had killed the companions of Bir-Mauna; he invoked evil upon the tribes of Ral, Dhakwan, and Usaiya who disobeyed Allah and His Apostle. There was reveled about those who were killed at Bir-Mauna a Quranic Verse we used to recite, but it was cancelled later on. The Verse was: "Inform our people that we have met our Lord. He is pleased with us and He has made us pleased".

Sahih bukhari: Volume 3, Book 31, Number 169 :
Narrated by Tawus
Ibn 'Abbas said, "Allah's Apostle set out from Medina to Mecca and he fasted till he reached 'Usfan, where he asked for water and raised his hand to let the people see him, and then broke the fast, and did not fast after that till he reached Mecca, and that happened in Ramadan." Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "Allah's Apostle (sometimes) fasted and (sometimes) did not fast during the journeys so whoever wished to fast could fast, and whoever wished not to fast, could do so."

Volume 3, Book 31, Number 170 :
Narrated by Nafi
Ibn 'Umar recited the verse: "They had a choice either to fast or to feed a poor person for every day, and said that the order of this Verse was cancelled.

Who canceled these verses, Uthman, Mohammed or allahh? If some verses were cancelled, how can we authenticate the Quran? Which other verses had been cancelled?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.