Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Key Programming - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Key Programming (6357 Views)

Toyota Corrolla 1999 Model Key Programming Needed In Abuja / Hyundai elantra 2012 Key Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Programming by automarket: 2:29pm On May 13, 2010
Is better to have a spare

we also sell Immobilizer Censor N7,000
Re: Key Programming by automarket: 4:13pm On May 13, 2010
It is better to have a spare key in case one get lost
Re: Key Programming by marketsale(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2010
Thanks for your inquiries
Re: Key Programming by marketsale(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2010
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 3:41pm On May 17, 2010
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 5:51pm On May 17, 2010
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 8:03am On May 18, 2010
Key programming

Most cars produced and sold since 1995 are fitted with an immobilizer system. These cars require a transponder key with an embedded electronic transponder chip to start the vehicle. When the key is turned in the ignition the code is read and the vehicle will only start if the correct code is received.

This system was introduced to reduce vehicle crime and prevent cars from being started without the correct key. A broken or lost transponder car key will result in the vehicle not starting upon turning the key in the ignition.

Just Automobile utilize highly sophisticated key programming equipment, which allows our mobile device to program, replace transponder keys for most makes of vehicle at the roadside.

Take a look at the vehicle Coverage:

ACURA Japan, AUDI Germany, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI Korea, INFINNITI Japan, KIA Korea, LAND ROVER England, LEXUS Japan, MAZDA USA Japan, VOLKSWAGEN, MITSUBISHI Japan NISSAN Japan, TOYOTA, and VW Germany
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 5:35pm On May 18, 2010
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 8:44am On May 19, 2010
Re: Key Programming by qunleajayi(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2011
Hi,

I have a mercedes slk 230 convertible. I lost the key, but I have a spare that opens the door but doesnts start the car. How much will it cost to code a new transponder for the car?

Thanks
Re: Key Programming by iyandaa(m): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2011
can you make a new key for an EOD with the remote??

iyandaa@gmail.com
Re: Key Programming by PROMPTTT: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2011
THANKS FOR THIS INFO.PLS, I NEED SUCH KEY FOR MY 1999 COROLLA. PLS, MAIL ME ON THE COST AND YOUR ADDRESS tc2263@yahoo.com.THANKS
Re: Key Programming by somfun: 3:58am On Jan 24, 2012
pls can some 1 be of help ; has got a 2009 matrix that just came in but the key was no where to be found
[ls how do i replace it & how much will it cost
Re: Key Programming by gbadaniyi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Naija are forms of Tokunbo$ used cars. And Tokunbo cars always come with one key, due to advancement of technology of the censor/ programming keys and so call smart key, push/ press bolting. U will need to make a duplicate of ur car key, which as to be programmed by electronic machine, diagonis and computerize on d immobilizer of d car.
MAKE YOUR SPARE KEY AT Am saab KEY CLINIC
Call on 08077983808
Re: Key Programming by asafashkenazi: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2016
When I bought mine Coral Spring Locksmith said the key was sticking and they replaced the cylinder but now I have 2 separate keys one for the door and one for everything but the door.
Re: Key Programming by lukman22: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2016
I have a passat 2.0T 2006 model with only one key. How much will it cost to get me a new spare key. Your response to ronet_s@yahoo.com

Re: Key Programming by Desmied(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
gbadaniyi:
Naija are forms of Tokunbo$ used cars. And Tokunbo cars always come with one key, due to advancement of technology of the censor/ programming keys and so call smart key, push/ press bolting. U will need to make a duplicate of ur car key, which as to be programmed by electronic machine, diagonis and computerize on d immobilizer of d car.
MAKE YOUR SPARE KEY AT Am saab KEY CLINIC
Call on 08077983808

I have 2007 Toyota Rav4, It has 1 key and the remote is attached to the key, the rubber of the remote has scattered therefore I do not use the remote.

I will need 2 keys with remotes but I do not like to remove the ignition, What is your best solution to my problem and how much money?

Desmied
@Lagos
Re: Key Programming by gbadaniyi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Desmied:

I have 2007 Toyota Rav4, It has 1 key and the remote is attached to the key, the rubber of the remote has scattered therefore I do not use the remote.

I will need 2 keys with remotes but I do not like to remove the ignition, What is your best solution to my problem and how much money?

Desmied
@Lagos
let talk on my number 08077983808
Re: Key Programming by B1gshowb1gshow: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2019
salesauto:
Key programming

Most cars produced and sold since 1995 are fitted with an immobilizer system. These cars require a transponder key with an embedded electronic transponder chip to start the vehicle. When the key is turned in the ignition the code is read and the vehicle will only start if the correct code is received.

This system was introduced to reduce vehicle crime and prevent cars from being started without the correct key. A broken or lost transponder car key will result in the vehicle not starting upon turning the key in the ignition.

Just Automobile utilize highly sophisticated key programming equipment, which allows our mobile device to program, replace transponder keys for most makes of vehicle at the roadside.

ACURA Japan, AUDI Germany, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI Korea, INFINNITI Japan, KIA Korea, LAND ROVER England, LEXUS Japan, MAZDA USA Japan, VOLKSWAGEN, MITSUBISHI Japan NISSAN Japan, TOYOTA, and VW Germany

Please I need to replace a lost key for Mitsubishi Endeavor 2006, can you do it here is my email jollofmusik@Gmail.com
Re: Key Programming by temmy6996(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2019
Good day. Please what could be the cause of Toyota Camry 2007 car key battery drain in 3 days after purchase. I thought I was buying fake batteries not until a friend sent me two batteries from the US and its still the same thing.
salesauto:
Key programming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recommend a Vehicle Scanner For Personal Use / Honda Civic 2006/7 Problems. (us Spec) / Fix All Your Troubling Car Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.