Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? (21085 Views)

What I Want Is A Sex Partner, No Time For Relationship, 28 Years Old Lady Reveal / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Arewa12: 9:42am On Feb 28, 2018
dafeyankee:
Step 1- Form boyfriend material
Step 2- Nack her
Step 3- After Nacking, you then open up to her about what you want.
Step 4- Make sure you NACK first.
tuwale sir.... bros I hail thee only thee

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Makz: 9:44am On Feb 28, 2018
MhizAJ:
I blame the girls that just jump into relationship with men anyhow
you ladies are like that. What I understand is that that gurl is still vulnerable to her past & telling OP about it is her trying to feel secure around him. She's hoping they have a relationship though - atleast that's what her mind tells her - that he has interest in her.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by bowofolu(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2018
So you go to church? Thank God I don't go to church.

fubbyy:
My 2016 new year resolution was to quit all these dramatic relationship and go into "friends with benefits" in Early 2017 I met a lady and we got close quick but how to tell her what I wanted was the problem, to me I felt it's like asking someone to be a prostitute, Because of that I ran away from her

Now I've met this one in one church at cross over night on 31st December, we started getting close real quick, I've made up my mind to tell her what I wanted, on valentine day she was the one that took me out and started telling me how her previous guy broke her heart and how she wouldn't want that to happen again, I just got weak

Please how can one tell a girl he wants "friends with benefits" or where can I find one, does it even exist?
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by sexy74(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2018
fubbyy:
My 2016 new year resolution was to quit all these dramatic relationship and go into "friends with benefits" in Early 2017 I met a lady and we got close quick but how to tell her what I wanted was the problem, to me I felt it's like asking someone to be a prostitute, Because of that I ran away from her

Now I've met this one in one church at cross over night on 31st December, we started getting close real quick, I've made up my mind to tell her what I wanted, on valentine day she was the one that took me out and started telling me how her previous guy broke her heart and how she wouldn't want that to happen again, I just got weak

Please how can one tell a girl he wants "friends with benefits" or where can I find one, does it even exist?
Just as you wrote it here tell her directly.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Patrick051(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2018
Ellabae:
Friends with benefit? Hope the benefit does not include sex?
the Benefits is the Sex

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by bowofolu(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2018
dafeyankee:

Step 2- Nack her

Horrible advice!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Joislim(f): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2018
All these guys sef...... why don't you go to a brothel since you are looking for a lady to sleep with without Commitment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by theunnamed: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2018
i just want to be on fp

btw im trying to buy that Leagoo phone

somebody get in touch

and as for OP...

...Be careful!!! angry angry angry
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by LushGreenz: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2018
dafeyankee:

Step 2- Nack her

Hmmm.... my nigga !!!��
Someone should help me insert that Denzel Washington meme

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by LushGreenz: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2018
Ellabae:
bros calm down
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by oneguy007: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2018
dafeyankee:
Step 2- Nack her
hahhahaha funny guy...NACK am well ooo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2018
dafeyankee:

Step 2- Nack her

Very bad advice. He should clear her first.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by adams345(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2018
Na wa ooo u bad like dis na d kind advice u suppose to gv am??
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by macaella: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2018
tell am jawe
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by 400billionman: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2018
fubbyy:

Seun is this on front page
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by davillian(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2018
The FWB thing works with :
Girls that like preek
Girls that loves money
Girls that likes your company
Girls whose bf is far and can't hold body.
But if a girl is looking for love don't bring the idea of FYB.
Most of my Ex are on the FWB list when we miss the blowing side of us we plan a meeting and blow.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Ellabae(f): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2018
Patrick051:
the Benefits is the Sex
how will a girl agree to such thing?
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by miqos02(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2018
fubbyy:

as in "fucker and fuckee relationship"
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by BafanaBafana: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2018
dafeyankee:

Step 2- Nack her

What if she asks "what are we? " before the nacking? ?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Patrick051(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2018
Ellabae:
how will a girl agree to such thing?
difficult tho, but its better than to be deceived with "Love"... Satisfaction
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by fredmichael(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2018
fubbyy:

. just flow naturally with her get close intimate ,care and like her... Bleep her twice make sure u care for her.. like she mean alot . she will ask wat are we having relationship or sex ..u nw open I just want sex.. not relationship if she's mature will get along
. but don't tell her at the initial stage.. she will look cheap..!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by jetz(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2018
dafeyankee:

Step 2- Nack her

u harsh o hehehe

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by obi58: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2018
fubbyy:

It's obvious something is wrong with you. Even with all the church you go to instead of you to repent you are looking for girls to sleep with. Obviously you lack home training because you obviously view ladies just as sex objects.

Why not make use of your mother and sisters as friends with benefits Iranu!
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by ollydee: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2018
How old are you ?? if I may ask
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by mikejj(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2018
cheesy
blesskewe:
benedict na ma brother name be guided
grin switat d gods told me.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by jessejagga(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2018
Ellabae:
i dont understand Which other benefit if not sex undecided
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by doughziay: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2018
Ellabae:

what else is benefit if it isn't sex
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Ellabae(f): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2018
jessejagga:
i dont understand Which other benefit if not sex undecided
sex should not be a benefit in friendship
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Ellabae(f): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2018
doughziay:

what else is benefit if it isn't sex
friendship should not require sex
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by kalu61(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2018
theunnamed:
i just want to be on fp

btw im trying to buy that Leagoo phone

somebody get in touch

and as for OP...

...Be careful!!! angry angry angry
Me too want it 4 my sibling here in umuahia
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Elui2(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2018
BafanaBafana:

What if she asks "what are we? " before the nacking? ?
I hate this question
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Paschy88(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2018
dafeyankee:
Step 2- Nack her
sense will not kee you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! / Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? / My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.