Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,326 members, 7,842,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) (4726 Views)

+18: This Silly Dog Just Exposed The Truth Nature Of Women / Meet The Most Adorable Actress In Nollywood, Genny Uzoma(Pics) / See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by Lionessza(f): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Friendship is a foundation of love wink

Lol, exactly.

1 Like

Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by Kingsley10000: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2018
lovely grin
Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by Kingsley10000: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2018
nice for memes
Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by AleksAndria: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
I'm still wondering how this human has such lengthy tongue.
Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by Gofwane(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2018
All these oyinbo people with their wahala sef undecided
I approached my dog for a selfie and the baskard gave me one angry look angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by JohnnyBling(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
See tongue
Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by RoyalBlak007: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gofwane:
cheesy
Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by Khd95(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
na laugh i come laugh as me no get pet grin grin angry angry angry cheesy cheesy
Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by RoyalBlak007: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
AleksAndria:

I'm still wondering how this human has such lengthy tongue.
Just like a Komodo Dragon cheesy
Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Number 6 is so coolcheesy
Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by RSVP: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
Someone and his chicken. grin

4 Likes

Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
awww, this is so cute
Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by Kholiwe(f): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
RSVP:
Someone and his chicken. grin
Is that the same position werey.

4 Likes

Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by Kholiwe(f): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Adorable and lovely op

1 Like

Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by kelish(f): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
wait oo
make Nigerians try this one na wink
Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by laribari(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

I'm enjoying these pictures.

which pishure? Mtcheew!

All these dogs nor go fit chop 10,000 naira not to talk of 70M.
Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
So lovely!

The pets made the expressions better, lol.

Liam Rice is so cute smiley
Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by Taiwo20(m): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
the DogMimic Challenge or what do we call this
Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by muhammed50(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
This is a cat
Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by LordBarbosa: 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gofwane:
u dey comot ds morning u no gv am food
Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by Opoki(m): 1:22am On Mar 01, 2018
grin

Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by sirusX(m): 1:31am On Mar 01, 2018
Kholiwe:

Is that the same position werey.
grin chai...you wan make I laugh throwey

On a crazy note, e remain small then people go resemble their pets. Iffa hear say you no twin fire cheesy

Re: This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) by RoyalBlak007: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
kelish:
wait oo make Nigerians try this one na wink

I'm waiting
on you cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Start Having Sex Today. / This is What causes homophobia / She Blocked Me Online Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.