Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... (12191 Views)

My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by slimjaney: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
The trend is Closed!!

Repent and give your life to Christ.

Fornication destroys the Soul and disconnect you from God.

What if we die today?

Hell is Real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by stillseth: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
Kuku stop touching him then...touch him whenever una wan knack.......Shekina...

6 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by AlexCk: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hahahaha,

Pretty sure nothing is wrong with him.
Sometimes as guys, we do have unnecessary boners, it just comes even when we ain't having 'bad' thoughts.

Hopefully, he's just into u and only u, ma'am

8 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by Neurotika: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
He's a learner.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by donstan18: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by InfernoNig: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
You know his button. Enjoy it while it last.
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by mofeoluwadassah: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
My dear......run for your life
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by internationalman(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nothing to complain about..

if you don't eat as much sexual urge as he does, then you both aren't compatible..

Go and look for a guy like me that gets a Bonner just once a week.
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by Cadec007(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
AlexCk:
Hahahaha,

Pretty sure nothing is wrong with him.
Sometimes as guys, we do have unnecessary boners, it just comes even when we ain't having 'bad' thoughts.

Hopefully, he's just into u and only u, ma'am
you are right.
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by slimjaney: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Neurotika:
He's a learner.

how do you mean? Maybe he just started beefing?

i don't know really well, because the way he handles me in the act, i don't think a learner will handle a woman like that.
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by Cadec007(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
My dear......run for your life
no vex oo but why? Expantiate pls
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by Cadec007(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
slimjaney:

i don't know really well, because the way he handles me in the act, i don't think a learner will handle a woman like that.
he loves you thats all........is the 'ship serious?
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by MissRaine69(f): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
slimjaney:

Looking at his handsome innocent face, he would think he is really innocent and not into woman that much. Knowing him has made me wondered if there are other men out there like him whose di*ck rises at just mere touch or deep talk with a lady.

This my guy's di'ck rises at mere touch and deep talk and sometimes when he is just talking to me. I don't really understand and he is getting bothered as well. Well... he can do it job very well, i mean really well to my satisfaction. But what i don't understand is his inability to control his di'ck from rising anyhow.

Please is that a problem? Even sometimes on the road, his joystick can easily rise if i touch him too much.

I honestly fail to see how this is a problem.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by BaeMercy(f): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
He Loves You That's Is Why
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by Neurotika: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
slimjaney:

His hormones are hyper cos of the few nuts he has busted. As the numbers grow and he gets diverse, your touch won't make much difference. So map him, enjoy it while it last and make sure he doesn't understand what balance diet is. Once he does, what you complain of now might later be a wish.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by ikbnice(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
slimjaney:

Looking at his handsome innocent face, he would think he is really innocent and not into woman that much. Knowing him has made me wondered if there are other men out there like him whose di*ck rises at just mere touch or deep talk with a lady.

This my guy's di'ck rises at mere touch and deep talk and sometimes when he is just talking to me. I don't really understand and he is getting bothered as well. Well... he can do it job very well, i mean really well to my satisfaction. But what i don't understand is his inability to control his di'ck from rising anyhow.

Please is that a problem? Even sometimes on the road, his joystick can easily rise if i touch him too much.
Nothing new there. I know someone who gets hard even through calls with someone he likes(not even sexual calls o).

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by mikkycoins(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Always having sexual urge Problem!
Not having sexual urge Another problem!!
Hold him tight o

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by slimjaney: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
Neurotika:

His hormones are hyper cos of the few nuts he has busted. As the numbers grow and he gets diverse, your touch won't make much difference. So map him, enjoy it while it last and make sure he doesn't understand what balance diet is. Once he does, what you complain of now might later be a wish.

That i really don't understand... Do you mean when he start thinking of chasing after other girls?

That's true oo, because if he bonks any other girl that knows better thing like me. Wahala don come oo... grin grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by slimjaney: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
ikbnice:
Nothing new there. I know someone who gets hard even through calls with someone he likes(not even sexual calls o).

I am sure he will be having erection when we are on call.

At first, when i noticed it, i thought he won't last long on me, so i was not interested in having sex with him(because i saw him as not man enough, but when he handled my body in messaging, i cum even when he never enter. When he enter, he was going like machine. I thought he uses drug, but he doesn't smoke or drink. he doesn't.
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by don4real18(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Well, if you can't handle it, you let him go... There are other ladies who are quite interested.
I've been in relationships where the ladies complain of my high sexual drive (HSD) and we later parted. Till date, I get calls from them wishing they were with me though I put them at arm's length. Not every man can satisfy a woman

4 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by ikbnice(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
slimjaney:

At first, when i noticed it, i thought he won't last long on me, so i was not interested in having sex with him(because i saw him as not man enough, but when he handled my body in messaging, i cum even when he never enter. When he enter, he was going like machine. I thought he uses drug, but he doesn't smoke or drink. he doesn't.

why are you complaining then. Are you not up to the task? Or u scared he's gonna look elsewhere?
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by slimjaney: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
ikbnice:
why are you complaining then. Are you not up to the task? Or u scared he's gonna look elsewhere?

It embarrassing na.. like when we walk on the road and a guy walking beside me is having an erected penis.
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by marvin906(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
your dude has very very high libido..
I must say..
high libido affects some guy's even me..
it doesn't mean they are sex addict's
one major problem with it is when one partner has low libido
and the other partner has a high one wahala dey dere..
buh it seems your guy can't control he's own
I suggest you see a doctor..
it can be embarrassing sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by Kingsley10000: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
SEE ENJOYMENT
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by Gebbson007(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
slimjaney:

your bf is what my ex gf needs, blessing is never satisfied oooo even when I broke my round record with her she still wanted more.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by Kingsley10000: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
Most ladies will be jealous of u right now

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
slimjaney:

It embarrassing na.. like when we walk on the road and a guy walking beside me is having an erected penis.

Now that is a problem. He should learn to control it.
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
Even on d road?
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by BlissB(f): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
slimjaney:

Babe Borrow me this man na....e don tay they massage me o........i want to feel HIS machine cool cool grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by BlissB(f): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
Gebbson007:

your bf is what my ex gf needs, blessing is never satisfied oooo even when I broke my round record with her she still wanted more.
grin grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by Gebbson007(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
BlissB:
grin grin

I had to quit the rship even after I quited she still asked to be friends which declined..
I'm done attempting suicide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) / How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. / Do Ladies Still Appreciate Beautiful Flowers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.