Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) (59557 Views)

Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead / UKRAINE WAR; Dead Bodies Pile Up - Graphics Photos / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Mirallas: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
nervorum:

If you INTEND to kill your brother, and ask for guns from your friend to carryout your intention. He gives you, and you kill your brother. Who do you blame? Yourself, who had the intention to kill or your friend who you asked to help?

Every country has allies and are obligated to support their allies to protect their interest.

There is a deep-seated sunni/shi'ite rivalry in the Arab world, for which the West bears no blame.

And morally and ideally you should give him the gun?. You see the problem is not about America and the west pursuing their interest but are they doing it the right way and are they taking advantage of others in a way that is not morally justifiable?.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by TikaBudi(f): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
Death to Israel!!!!!!!
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 05, 2018
Freeze007:

Let's think about it, are you same person you were as a child? If you could change, why can't they? let's give them more time, would you be willing to sacrifice your freedom to sensitise or re-educate the growing generations? If you will not then let's pray for who would have the guts irrespective of the present condition to HELP them out..

God bless....

More time to continue wrecking havoc around the world.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by scully95: 7:06am On Mar 05, 2018
pro Trump terrorists post on Nairaland.. WOndering when Trump the terrorist gang leader himself will send more cruise missiles to East Ghouta.. Last pro Trump terrorist Islreali cruise missiles were shut down plus f-16.. Same goes to tomahawk missiles.

Wonder how Nigerians reason. I just shake head each time I read a very stupid comment and that comment gets 200 likes ?
Not everything is between religion lines.

Nigerians are so not informed ! Chai

Simple logic by the propagandist here.. Assad has been fighting since the begining of the war and now he feels it's the perfect time to use gas right ??
Common sense needs to be checked first before post like this show up and it makes front page. This is crazy really.

UPDATE FROM THE PRESIDENT OF SYRIA BY ANY INTERNATIONAL LAW OR STANDARD.

ASSAD: ALLEGATIONS ABOUT CHEMICAL ATTACKS IN EAST GHOTUA ARE PART OF WESTERN “DICTIONARY OF LIES”

On March 4, Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad told reporters that the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) will continue its military operation against the militants in the East Ghouta pocket. The president also stressed that the SAA will also work to evacuate the trapped civilians to the government-held areas.

“We didn’t start now in Ghouta, we started the fight against terrorism since the first day everywhere, we started in Aleppo, in Homs, in Deir Ezzor … and Ghouta operation is a continuation of the fight against terrorism in any place,” Assad said, according to the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA).

When asked about the Western allegation regarding the SAA use of chemical weapons, Assad said that these allegations are a part of a the Western “dictionary of lies,” and described it as a “mere blackmail” that the West resorted to strike the SAA.

“Certainly, the West is working from the very first day of the war in Syria to have a justification for launching a full-scale war on the country [Syria], but I emphasize that this [chemical] weapon does not exist and that this lie or deception cannot pass,” Assad said.

The president went on and described the US-led coalition as “ISIS’ air force” and questioned its war on the terrorist group while answering another question about the collation’s war crimes. Assad also accused the West of openly supporting different terrorist organizations including the al-Nusra Front, now known as Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS).

“All the masks that existed at the beginning of the war no longer exist, everyone is playing its role clearly, the West supports ISIS now, the West is defending the al-Nusra Front, and ISIS and similar extremist and terrorist organizations without any shame under titles that are no longer convincing even for their public opinion,” said Assad.

Assad’s statements confirm that the SAA and its allies are going to complete their mission in the East Ghouta pocket despite attempts to prevent this by the West and the mainstream media.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by sweetgala(m): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2018
collinometricx:
Common sense is truely not common
hw is russia a christian country compare to saudi arabia?

ECO88

the seat of power in Russia abides by the doctrines of the eastern orthodoxy . Russia remains a very conservative state in many regards
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Freeze007(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
ndy87:

More time to continue wrecking havoc around the world.

The issue is, would you VOLUNTEER to re-educate the youths learning these trend of causing HAVOC. are you blaming them for where fate Has put them? I do not support the trouble caused all I am saying,is this, there has to be willing people to make them unlearn what they BELIEVE is right to put the right VALUES. what can you sacrifice for us to achieve this? I do not mind joining in that group to do that! What about you?

So, if there is little or nothing, then don't curse but beg God to change them.

Matthew 5:44
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Notmyproblem: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
TikaBudi:
Death to Israel!!!!!!!

If only you have shouted dead to Fulani herdsmen that are killing your fellow Nigerians like chicken I would thought that your concern are genuine but with what posted up there you are not be another extremist. I won't be surprised if BH use you like those girls used in blowing up places in Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by TikaBudi(f): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
Notmyproblem:

If only you have shouted dead to Fulani herdsmen that are killing your fellow Nigerians like chicken I would thought that your concern are genuine but with what posted up there you are not be another extremist. I won't be surprised if BH use you like those girls used in blowing up places in Maiduguri.
Don't be unfortunate! Muslims are not terrorists....the terror organisations are being set up by the CIA(America) and MOSSAD(Israel)

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by mejai(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
TikaBudi:
Don't be unfortunate! Muslims are not terrorists....the terror organisations are being set up by the CIA(America) and MISSALS(Israel)
and d Muslims agree to die.... are dey mumu?
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by ibnquasale(m): 7:39am On Mar 07, 2018
MDsambo:
-The world is silent because they're not American students

-The world is silent because it cannot see beyond bigotry

-The world is silent because they're Muslims (jst look at the guy above)

Whoever contributed directly or indirectly in the killing of those innocent children will never know peace in their live and will die a terrible death.

Your conclusion shows you are not in any way better than the ones you just referenced... You want sympathy, yet cursing others smh

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Notmyproblem: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
TikaBudi:
Don't be unfortunate! Muslims are not terrorists....the terror organisations are being set up by the CIA(America) and MOSSAD(Israel)

A terrorist will always deny being one. The underwear bomber was set up my cia. Your Afonja brother that butchered a soldier in UK was also set up my CIA? The ones that blew up Brussel airport were also set up my CIA? Likewise the ones stabbing civilians in Israel?

Unfortunately you will be used as a courier in Maiduguri but I promise you that you will explode in a field with no one to kill but just you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by TikaBudi(f): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2018
Notmyproblem:

A terrorist will always deny being one. The underwear bomber was set up my cia. Your Afonja brother that butchered a soldier in UK was also set up my CIA? The ones that blew up Brussel airport were also set up my CIA? Likewise the ones stabbing civilians in Israel?

Unfortunately you will be used as a courier in Maiduguri but I promise you that you will explode in a field with no one to kill but just you. grin
You don't have sense at all
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Notmyproblem: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
TikaBudi:

You don't have sense at all

Na una way. Terrorist and BH tools of destruction. Like I said BH go use you denote home made improvise bomb but I am sure you would explode in a gutter without harming anyone else. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by DaAwesome1(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2018
MDsambo:
-The world is silent because they're not American students

-The world is silent because it cannot see beyond bigotry

-The world is silent because they're Muslims (jst look at the guy above)

Whoever contributed directly or indirectly in the killing of those innocent children will never know peace in their live and will die a terrible death.

americans dont belive in a religion that kills its people for its creator
or have a stubborn dictator that invited the russians to help bomb its people

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by DaAwesome1(m): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2018
TikaBudi:
keep saying it.
till you believe it.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by top4: 5:04am On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=Deprofessional post=65506961]Islam is the worst religion ever.

No normal human being accept it and remains normal thereafter.

Every potential terrorist find Islam appealing.

What a curse Islam is to the world.

Twaaaaaaa[/quote

Up till now you still don't know who are the terrorist? Muslims or the West? Some people just wake up killing thousands of Muslims like this you are still saying nonsense calling Islam the worst religion from your gutter mouth?
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Brains1990:
Islam is the most corrupt, barbaric, redudant, unpalatable, savage, degradeing & ingnominious religion in the world. We have 9 types of religion on earth. Its disheartening that islam is the most controversial of them all. For muslims, the world peace does not exist in their vocabulary. Useless religion, useless people, useless countries. Damn!

son of a bastard. You people are the biggest idi0ts in history. the holocaust is still fresh in our memories. savage animals
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by babajero(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2018
ollah2:

Of course. It's Islam that made the Chrisitians innitiate an attack because a christian lady was gonna be converted to Islam .
Initiate an attack where, Christians are too liberal and advanced to attack anybody because of religion.

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by MisterKennedy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mzgracie:

Sorry...

What are you saying??

Hi dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Obama Meets His Extended Family Including Step Grandmother In Kenya / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.