Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) (59600 Views)

Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead / UKRAINE WAR; Dead Bodies Pile Up - Graphics Photos / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Russia and the Syrian Govt did this. They are responsible for this particular bombings. They were bombing a rebel stronghold.

Great! at least someone is following the scenario.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
oladeebo:
are you missed your target?
Behave well next time
OK!

Can't even make sense.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
collinometricx:
i have settled this already, so Bleep off...

ECO88

Don't tell me to bleep off next time. Wasted sperm.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by oladeebo: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Can't even make sense.
...but who is this one?
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

If muslims kill themselves I don't care

I an glad Trump and America are not wasting their good patriotic soldiers on this animals. Make them burn themselves they go

See as their fellow Islam and Arabic countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar etc no send them cos them know say most of then are animals

I pity some mumu European countries wey they even collect this animals as refugee. E go backfire

This people love blood and they love to kill

They are a menace go humanity
you are just talking any how.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by peace100(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
This is the extent Syria has degenerated to. The aftermath of the war will be very devastating on the psychology of the younger generation.

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by collinometricx: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
Arondizuogu :

Don't tell me to bleep off next time. Wasted sperm.
i said u should bleep off my mention... One condom would have saved yhur dæd dis mess...

ECO88
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Orpe7:
I hope nigerians are seeing these.
So before one idiot like FFk or some mumu politicians oush some gullible nigerians to war know that this is what becomes us too.
this is the wisest comment I have read so far.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Gokey15: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Is that the best you can come up with? I am not your mate so will not respond to you after this.

It is poverty enabled frustration driving you... Try get a life and education, perhaps it may help people around you.

chocberry:

Stop trying to hard. visit my earlier assertions and stop ejaculating all over the place nitwit
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
when they were supporting their fellow jihadis dem no know ba
they thought it is wise to poke the bear
they should lie in bed they lay
MDsambo:

And what if I told you Christian Nations are the masterminds behind the barbaric and inhumane attack?
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
franchasng:
This is the truth....Arabs are violent in nature.....killing is fun to them. If Arabs were the super powers of the world, the whole world will smell shit, they will wipe off everyone from the face of the earth, thank God they are not technologically intelligent and wise like the west.

They spread this violent nature of theirs via their Islamic religion and doctrines which Africans and other gullible parts of the world copied.

Arabs are a problem to the world.....and they have multiplied and spread their violent nature using Islam, which will make the world a more horrifying place to live as days roll by, its gonna get messier.

All the terrorist organisations terrorizing the whole world today are Muslims:

Al Qaeda - Afghanistan
Al Shabaab - Somali
Boko Haram - Nigeria/Cameroon/Chad
ISIS - Syria/Iraq/Libya
Abu Sayyaf - Philippines
Taliban - Pakistan
Jama'at al-Tawhīd wal-Jihad - Egypt
Ansar al-Sharia - Tunusia
Hezbollah - Lebanon
Fulani Herdsmen Militia - West Africa

Why always Islam Why can't Muslims form technological innovation groups to help invent new technologies to save the world, why always forming terrorist organisations aimed at terrorizing others and to terrorize Israel

Muslims think!!!
so are you insinuating that all muslims belong to eachof these terrorist organizations?
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by herraph: 12:45am On Mar 04, 2018
KingGBsky:

Say what you know.
What do you know about world politics?
America caused the war. They always try to input their democracy on other nations especially when the nation has natural resources they can benefit from.

A typical Muslim man, can never take responsibility for anything. Are the suicide bombers in the middle East Americans ?
The more you point fingers on America the more your people in the middle East keep dying.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by BASHEER30(m): 3:02am On Mar 04, 2018
this is barbaric n inhumane....
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by lexy2014: 6:07am On Mar 04, 2018
TheSorrowfulMan:

The fight in the middle East is religious,
It's Sunni vs Shia Muslims, all Muslims know this but will want to deceive you and me.

Saudi government is Sunni so they supports Sunnis and even sponsor Sunni terrorist group like alqaeda to fight Shiite Muslims while Iran is Shiite and supports Shiite or Shia Muslims and terrorist group like Hisbollah

Sunni have the highest terrorist groups in the world and they are the bad thing of Islam (wahabis) sunni is primarily terrorist
They are all fighting for political power
ur opening and closing sentences are 2 different assertions. D first one contradicting my earlier statement & d latter supporting it. So which one do we take
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by lexy2014: 6:16am On Mar 04, 2018
TheSorrowfulMan:

It's the Saudi and Iran that fighting in Syria for selfish political power

The US backs Saudi whom is their ally while Russia backs Iran

The fight is sunni Muslims vs Shiite over political power
In my post, i was talking about Yemen not syria.in d war in Syria, Russia is directly involved. Whats d sense in backing Iran 4 something its doing itself. I don't no when Saudi started fighting Iran in Syria. Am not aware of that
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by lexy2014: 6:20am On Mar 04, 2018
TheSorrowfulMan:

Let me explaine it little

There are types of Islam just like Christianity(Protestant, Catholic etc

Islam have types too and the major of them are Sunni Islam and Shia(Shiite) Islam

Saudi Arabia is majority Sunni Muslim country and the government is Sunni while Iran is majority Shia Muslim country and the government is Shia

Assad is a Shia Muslim and his government is Shia so the Sunni Muslims want to overthrow Assad and make the government to be Sunni, that's why Muslims are fighting each other,
It's Shia Muslims vs Sunni Muslims fighting for political power

Saudi Arabia sponsor terrorists against Assad's government, USA is a friend to Saudi Arabia and other Sunni nations, so they supply weapons the terrorists need to fight against Syrian government why Saudi Arabia pay for that.

Iran is a Shia Muslim country backing Syria and Russia is their back bone.
If Assad resign today and install another Shiite to maintain the shia government, the fight won't stop.

So it's Muslims fighting each other with the help of 2 powerful non Muslim countries USA and Russia,

USA and France would have supplied enough weapons to the sunni terrorist group(alqaeda) to bring Syria down but Israel is blocking them,
Both sunni and shia Muslims hate Israel so Israel is afraid if the terrorist win Syria they will then remember their common enemy which is the Jews so Israel is stopping USA to supply Sunni terrorists with powerful missiles and anti aircrafts.
USA decided to use the US army to overthrow Assad but Russia confronted US with Russian military.

That's the politics Obama and Hilary were playing, let's see if Trump will stop it

That's how sunni and shia Muslims were fighting in Iraq and bombing each others' mosques

In Nigeria the shia are minority they are beteween around 6 to 12% and can be found in Kano and Sokoto States while the sunni is more than 85%
That's why the Sunnis oppress the Shiite here and the Shiite can't fight back, Iran always warn the Nigerian government(Buhari) against killing the Shia Muslims.

Iran is trying to be friends with the Igbo people or Christians because the Igbos hate the Northern Nigerian,
I don't think it will work because Igbo people hate Islam entirely and are pro Israel/Jews while Iran hate Israel die.

We are lucky that one type of Islam is far popular the the other here in Nigeria, if it were to be 50-50.

Syria would look like heaven compared to Northern Nigeria.

Sunni Islam is bad and they are the once giving Islam bad name. they have terrorist wing called ''wahabis"

Don't mind my English
tnx 4d lecture but I don't need it. I only asked those questions as a response 2d guys wrong&misinformed post. He is d one should have sent all these 2 not me
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Freeze007(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2018
ndy87:

Ishmael can never change he is an impostor from time immemorial.

Let's think about it, are you same person you were as a child? If you could change, why can't they? let's give them more time, would you be willing to sacrifice your freedom to sensitise or re-educate the growing generations? If you will not then let's pray for who would have the guts irrespective of the present condition to HELP them out..

God bless....
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by ollah2: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2018
TheSorrowfulMan:

Shut up
Saudi Arabia is the biggest sponsor of the terrorism and you know it, US is just rendering service to their ally(Saudi)
Saudi pays for every arm the US supply to their terrorist(Wahabis)
Russia is doing the same with Iran

The primary issue there is SUNNI AND SHIITE MUSLIMS ARE FIGHTING FOR POLITICAL POWER

BLAME ISLAM FOR THIS

Saudi is the biggest sponsor of terrorism but below countries were ruined by America and it's European friends; Libya, Afganistan, Syria, Iraq.

Saudi and USA ruined Yemen but the bigot and hate in your exonerated every other countries involved and blames ONLY Saudi because it's a Muslim country.

Let's even pretend you were right, why haven't USA invaded Saudi Arabia ?
Why didn't include Saudi Arabia in the banned list of countries?
Power has been in the house of Said since time immemorial, why haven't USA changed the regime to another family or simply Democracy?

All these questions and other things i said won't be answered because you are a sentimental hypocrite filled with hate and bigot
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by 7lives: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:

Assad is a tyrant because the west doesn't want him and the media have brain-washed people that everyone is now calling Assad a tyrant.

I am sure the people of Libya will may not believe the that Assad is what the west say he is given what they are going through now.

Talking about tyrant, when is the president of Cameroon going to be branded a tyrant? Of course he won't since the west are still gouging themselves off Biya. grin grin grin

Since the west are so generous in removing tyrant why aren't they knocking at North Koreans door at least we all can agree that NK deserves better?

Yes, Assad may not be the idea president but he is far from what the west is trying to paint him as.

You are a VERY SMART BLACK MAN.
They idolized a docile black man like Mandela and Demonized a pan Africanist like Mugabe.
Look at South Africa today, are they truly free?, the HARD FACT is that, intelligent and highly focused leaders will not find it easy with the WESTERN world.
We all knows all manners of propaganda that went on before Libya is brought to the sorry state it was now.
The funny thing is when the supposed DICTATOR GHADAFI was in power, Nigerians are not being sold as slaves in Libya.
I guess the mayhem and reproach that's going on in Libya at the moment, is the American dream for the world.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by 7lives: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:

Don't those retards, they forgot how bloody Mohammed crusades were, the door that happened right at our door step was how Danfodio conquered Northern Nigeria while spreading the religion of piss to them. Till date Muslims never let go off those oppressive and destructive behaviors that their religion is built upon.

You better go and Google search the CRUSADERS.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by 7lives: 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
Odingo1:

Russia cant fight USA, they dont have that capacity.

USA have Japan, EU and Israel as it allies, China is neutral, Russia is currently under EU and US sanctions which is affecting Russia economy.

WOW, clap for yourself.
Even Americans won't want to give it a try..
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by 7lives: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
chocberry:

You better all pray that USA AND RUSSIA Don't fight each other soon. Who told you China is Neutral? Then what is BRICS designed to achieve? Russia and many parts of ancient Soviet bloc, alongside China are all on the same team

Why are you educating that guy?, they don't even know that a country like Ukraine could be deadlier than Russia.
There is a need for a balance of power in the world or else the world will become Americans strip clubs.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by nervorum: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mirallas:

Who supplies and backed Saudi operation in Yemen, is it not the US

If you INTEND to kill your brother, and ask for guns from your friend to carryout your intention. He gives you, and you kill your brother. Who do you blame? Yourself, who had the intention to kill or your friend who you asked to help?

Every country has allies and are obligated to support their allies to protect their interest.

There is a deep-seated sunni/shi'ite rivalry in the Arab world, for which the West bears no blame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace / LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.