Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) (59555 Views)

Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead / UKRAINE WAR; Dead Bodies Pile Up - Graphics Photos / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by herraph: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:
-The world is silent because they're not American students

-The world is silent because it cannot see beyond bigotry

-The world is silent because they're Muslims (jst look at the guy above)

Whoever contributed directly or indirectly in the killing of those innocent children will never know peace in their live and will die a terrible death.

True is that is not America that is killing them is not Russia that is killing them, is not China that is killing them. ITS SYRIANS KILLING THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by wildkat: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
KingGBsky:

This is the handwork of America and European union.
Libya have not recovered form what Americans did to them, either have Egypt.
They are canker worms eating deep into smaller Nations.
Why will all the nations of the world practice one particular system of government (democracy).
I don't in anyway fancy the government. The talk of it being for the people is falacy even in America.
Libya was not practicing democracy during the time of Gadafi yet he made the country look like a paradise, with everything working almost perfectly for the people. A Libyan lady narrated all this to me. Now she said she and her family can't even go back to Libya because of the present state it is now.
Simply because Al Assad refused to step down the united nations and American are throwing bombs after bombs in the country.
I stand with the Syrian government against all forms.
Thank God the Russian government are supporting Syria.

Honestly I will like to see a war between the US and Russia. Their cold war don too much.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by collinometricx: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Common sense is truely not common
sweetgala :

Russia
hw is russia a christian country compare to saudi arabia?
ECO88
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Odingo1: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
wildkat:

Honestly I will like to see a war between the US and Russia. Their cold war don too much.
Russia cant fight USA, they dont have that capacity.

USA have Japan, EU and Israel as it allies, China is neutral, Russia is currently under EU and US sanctions which is affecting Russia economy.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by herraph: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
ollah2:
An average person is dumb, an average Nigerian is dumber, an average religious Nigerian is the dumbest. You read through the comments here and wonder why hate is imbibed in the minds of the Christians.

Some of them know the damn truth about Syria issues but they wouldn't admit it. They so much hate Muslims and Islam for no just cause.

Islam is the cause yet the attached says otherwise. Islam is the cause yet the US are on Syria's soil ILLEGALLY. Islam is the cause yet the US arms Al Nusra front called "moderate rebels when we know they are terrorist in disguise.

The simple reason for all this is because, they want Assad to step down or be their puppet.

Is no longer propaganda. Muslims are our problems, only Them Boko Haram and they have started Fulani Herdsmen for the purpose of killing fellow citizens. Developed countries like Japan South Korea, America they don't want Muslims anymore because Islam is Terrorism.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by wildkat: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Odingo1:

Russia cant fight USA, they dont have that capacity.

USA have Japan, EU and Israel as it allies, China is neutral, Russia is currently under EU and US sanctions which is affecting Russia economy.

I know bro. That's why I want it to happen, so Russia will learn their place. Stupid communist country
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Odingo1: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
herraph:

Is no longer propaganda. Muslims are our problems, only Them Boko Haram and they have started Fulani Herdsmen for the purpose of killing fellow citizens. Developed countries like Japan South Korea, America they don't want Muslims anymore because Islam is Terrorism.
China and Japan have ban Islam in their country. In China all mosque has been close down and all Koran booklet in china has been confiscated and burnt.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by sholaminato(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
wildkat:

U should pray such does not occur the concquence of the war will be felt on a global scale.

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

Whoever contributed directly or indirectly in the killing of those innocent children will never know peace in their live and will die a terrible death.

The Killings by Muslims in form of Fulani herdsmen in benue, Enugu and other places, was ur Muslim president not quiet...... u see d one in Syria, u dey write poem

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Odingo1:

China and Japan have ban Islam in their country. In China all mosque has been close down and all Koran booklet in china has been confiscated and burnt.

You better all pray that USA AND RUSSIA Don't fight each other soon. Who told you China is Neutral? Then what is BRICS designed to achieve? Russia and many parts of ancient Soviet bloc, alongside China are all on the same team
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by ollah2: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
herraph:

"Our". You should speak for yourself. You must have been to South Korea and Japan to know they don't want Muslims anymore. You sound so emotional
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by ollah2: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Odingo1:

Lol. You live in a cave fight?? And you get your news from your asshole
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by ollah2: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nowenuse:

I guess the war in Yemen between Saudi Arabia & Iran forces is also caused by christians too right?

A religion that forbids people from thinking with their brains. Tufiakwa!

Lol, you got leaking brains. The war in Yemen is caused by Saudi Arabia and USA. Iran isn't fighting directly in the country because of hypocrisy of the US. Iran is indirectly arming the Yeminis to fight back and not lose their lands to oppresors( USA and Saudi Arabia). How does that correlate with Islam? Like I said earlier, you got weak brains
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by edgecution(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
Deprofessional:
Islam is the worst religion ever.

No normal human being accept it and remains normal thereafter.

Every potential terrorist find Islam appealing.

What a curse Islam is to the world.

Twaaaaaaa

I'm sure if you get a free UAE, Dubai trip now , u go happy to go for vacation. - A Muslim Nation
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by babtuns76(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Explorers:
Bombing raids have killed more Syrians in the besieged enclave of eastern Ghouta before a delayed UN vote on a ceasefire to allow medical and food aid to reach civilians.

Nearly a week into one of the most fierce assaults of Syria’s long civil war, over 520 people were dead and thousands more injured.

Smoke rises from the besieged Eastern Ghouta in Damascus, February 27.

https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/bombs-fall-on-syrias-ghouta-idUSRTX4Z12X
in a Lila hi wainailahi rojiuna Alhumo ajirini film musibat walifli haera min ha.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by emeka2847: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
Find out both sides of the story please.

lexy2014:
is it US and Israel or Russia that supplies Syria its weapons and bombs?
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by DonCandido(f): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
zionmde:

Muslims deserve everything they are getting. I have lived in the north long enough to know how religiously wicked those guys are. I have almost faced death for a religious set up. see anything sympathy for Muslims, GOD FORBID!!! They are the ones killing themselves all because of their distorted beliefs. It started with killing Christians, then they chanted allah nkubari and carried out their cruelty happily now its pay back time, that destruction has come to stay. Sokoto, kebbi and all Fulani herdsmen camp will soon join the suffering
Rubbish!!!!!

I have reached a determination that it is dangerous to continue engage you with the hope that you might see the larger picture of things. I have also advised myself based the premises in support of your jaundiced conclusions so far that you might indeed be a MINOR and thus not RESPONSIBLE for nor UNDERSTAND what you are typing.

What you you have been typing qualifies as hate speech, virulent and an unsubstantiated allegation or ill will against a whole people, tribe, religion so as to cause them to be despised, held to odium, disrepute because they hold views different from yours.

Nice weekend.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by arantess: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

Have you prayed this prayer for your brothers in the north?
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by kjhova(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
The average Muslim no matter how calm he looks ; is a potential terrorist. You cant be a genuine Muslim without harbouring hatred for non believers and lesser Muslims.

I am an atheist but I would rather die than consider Islam.

See as they are killing each other, later some dumb ignorant Muslims will say America na Satan say na America they kill them unfairly

I remember when Boko Haram started and were attacking only churches; many Muslim were happy and didn't bother about the attack.

Why can't they join forces and resist terrorism

Islam is a religion of war and terror.

This statement I am making now; just imagine I say this thing offline in somewhere like Kano or one northern state, in less than a minute all of them nearby go join hand Lynch me to death cheesy

Ordinary insult wey they insult prophet wey don die tey tey dis animals caused riots and killed innocent people anyhow.. upon say na faraway France them insult am on

Islamabad
Muslims are terrorists

You may not have noticed but your post borders on dumb, considering your claim to be atheist. Atheists are generally intelligent and not given to jingoism like you displayed in your post.

What is going on in Syria is a civil war just like we had in Biafra, Congo, Spain, Angola...indeed as have had before in both the UK and USA. It has nothing to do primarily with religion and an atheist should know better than to dabble in the ignorant squabbles of religious peoples.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by zionmde: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
DonCandido:

I have reached a determination that it is dangerous to continue engage you with the hope that you might see the larger picture of things. I have also advised myself based the premises in support of your jaundiced conclusions so far that you might indeed be a MINOR and thus not RESPONSIBLE for nor UNDERSTAND what you are typing.

What you you have been typing qualifies as hate speech, virulent and an unsubstantiated allegation or ill will against a whole people, tribe, religion so as to cause them to be despised, held to odium, disrepute because they hold views different from yours.

Nice weekend.

bla bla bla
all u re talking is rubbish. I have stayed in the north long enough to know how religiously heartless most of them are. All u need to be a dead man is to be accused of defaming or blaspheming the prophet, not only will u die, others in that vicinity who are not Muslims will not be spared.
I am older than u all round, experience wise and the rest
find another person and lie to, not me that have seen cruelty of human beings all in the Name of religion
boko haram is just the beginning, by the time u guys are done reaping the fruits of wickedness then ur next generation will learn how to allow ur so called god fight his fight
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by zionmde: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
kingsaif:

what can you say about the CAN president caught in south Africa who went to buy arms that would be used in the fight against insurgency? Answer me pls
thank God u said arms that would be used to fight terrorists.
moreover the government was involved and the arms was for soldiers
Wat I know is that if boko haram is defeated, another deadlier group will rise. u see that seed of wickedness and all the blood of Christians that has been unjustly shed in the north, they will pay for it in full
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Slickest(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Deprofessional:
Islam is the worst religion ever.

No normal human being accept it and remains normal thereafter.

Every potential terrorist find Islam appealing.

What a curse Islam is to the world.

Twaaaaaaa
Oga shut up and reason like you went to school, old foool
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Slickest(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
zionmde:

bla bla bla
all u re talking is rubbish. I have stayed in the north long enough to know how religiously heartless most of them are. All u need to be a dead man is to be accused of defaming or blaspheming the prophet, not only will u die, others in that vicinity who are not Muslims will not be spared.
I am older than u all round, experience wise and the rest
find another person and lie to, not me that have seen cruelty of human beings all in the Name of religion
boko haram is just the beginning, by the time u guys are done reaping the fruits of wickedness then ur next generation will learn how to allow ur so called god fight his fight
How come they didnt kill you? Ur old agreed, that doesnt mean u ar wise, ur miopic view keeps u in d dark... u dunno shit, ur just a minority whose contribution is useless, enjoy ur oldage
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by zionmde: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
Slickest:

How come they didnt kill you? Ur old agreed, that doesnt mean u ar wise, ur miopic view keeps u in d dark... u dunno shit, ur just a minority whose contribution is useless, enjoy ur oldage
Bla bla bla
My God is alive
just keep watching, soon all ur mosques will be deserted for the fear of bombs. U sow wickedness u reap wickedness!!!!!
as for knowing shit u can come out with ur highest educational qualification probably an NCE degree from Shehu shagari COE sokoto and I will disgrace u here.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by tplacid: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

And what if I told you Christian Nations are the masterminds behind the barbaric and inhumane attack?

Why would someone even practise a religion that would be detrimental to his existence ? It's just logic the greatest victims of terrorrism are muslims yet people still blame Islam and muslims.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by vaca1: 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

Because Christian nations hate to see Muslims in large number so they always invade their nations and when they (muslims) try to defend their lands they'll tag them terrorists.
really! !!

what of Nigeria Boko haram?
Never knew Muslims were this peaceful
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

And what if I told you Christian Nations are the masterminds behind the barbaric and inhumane attack?
to the average nigerian there are two religions Christianity or Islam.
But the imperialists have a third religion called EXPLOITATION.
The west are non religious but primarily pagans.
When the British handed power to the Muslim northern Nigeria,moslems never complained.
When the Anglo American collabo supported the federal government against Christian Biafra many Moslems felt ok.
The west worship their economic interest only.
Please stop calling them Christians because they have proved beyond reasonable doubt that they aren't Christians.
Forget established religion and search for God inwardly.
Both Islam and Christianity are criminals.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
collinometricx:
name one of christian nations or yhu shut up...

ECO88
the united states is the number one supporter of terrorism.
The united kingdom masterminded the bloodsheds in Congo,Biafra,Rwanda,liberia,libya,iraq,Syria and Boko haram.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by collinometricx: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
engrchykae :
the united states is the number one supporter of terrorism.
The united kingdom masterminded the bloodsheds in Congo,Biafra,Rwanda,liberia,libya,iraq,Syria and Boko haram.
have u ever thought, carried a researc, or even care to find out why they used and will continuing islam in the killing and bombing ?

ECÕ88
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Odingo1:

Why is Islamic countries or anywhere they have muslims in large number always fighting

You should blame the country that is fighting and killing their-selves
, cant they dialogue and sort their differences out, must they fight war.
you believe that there is peace in this world.
The middlleast is one of the few zones in the world standing up to the west and their wickedness.
Africa is just filled with puppets that run to London to seek for the colonial masters' approval to become Nigeria president.
Reason why we have Abuja house in London.

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Funmiladey(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Where's the coalition of Islamic countries that rose against Trump's Jerusalem declaration, if they could do that within days, what stops them from uniting against the politics being played with people's life in Syria. Muslims are their own worst enemies. That's the bitter truth, take it or leave it.

MDsambo:

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
collinometricx:
do u ever think y der they used and will continuing islam in the killing and bombing ?

ECÕ88
because the teachings of Islam supports violence.
So the west back them up with weapons and funds to destabilize the regions,make them poor and turn around to send them aid thereby colonizing them mentally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Obama Meets His Extended Family Including Step Grandmother In Kenya / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.