Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) (59512 Views)

Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead / UKRAINE WAR; Dead Bodies Pile Up - Graphics Photos / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by ollah2: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2018
chocberry:

STF Assad was never even a Muslim to start with. Go and find out, a bulk part of Syria were moon and star worshippers. You can see where your lack of understanding of history started. To claim the spot as a president Assad's father bribed his way through and have his tribe and people named muslims back in the 60s. So when you tag Asad a muslim because he bends down now and say it's because of ange against muslims, it shows your level of ignorance. I hope you don't blame this on Jesus. Have a pleasant day.

Where did I call Assad a Muslim ? How does he been a Muslim or not change the fact that Assad must step down is the most important thing to the invaders? His father bribed his way through? Where do you read this your nonsense
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2018
FarahAideed:

What do you want the world to do ? We have begged and begged Muslims to embrace the route of peace instead of violence but they have refused...Now we have all lost interest in extremism
THE ENDTIME HAS COME, AND THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END. ..MAY I NOT DIE TERRIBLE DEATH. "INSHA ALHAH AMIN"
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by coputa(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2018
Odingo1:
Islamic countries and other places muslims are in large number, all they know is bombing and killing.

Nigeria

Cameroon

Mali

Chad

Sudan

Somalia

Central African Repulic

Libya

Afghanistan

Pakistan

Yemen

Syria

Labanon

Iraq

Iran

Palaestine
Nigeria is not an Islamic county and is not populated my Muslims.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by muhammed50(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2018
And some people are saying these are all about religion. This is politics in real sense... America shall have no peace... #save_syria
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2018
ollah2:

Where did I call Assad a Muslim ? How does he been a Muslim or not change the fact that Assad must step down is the most important thing to the invaders? His father bribed his way through? Where do you read this your nonsense

Chai. Invaders. As hopeless as your self-induced dogmas. Perish with your ignorance, what's my beef?
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by babajero(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2018
ollah2:

Why should Assad be held for crimes against humanity while Obama, Bush, Clinton and Tony Blair shouldn't?
Islam is its own worst enemy. Just take kaduna as an example.

2 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2018
muhammed50:
And some people are saying these are all about religion. This is politics in real sense... America shall have no peace... #save_syria

Indeed America must be the reason behind all your demise too and that of your father. Dead brains

2 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by munas: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2018
KingGBsky:

This is the handwork of America and European union.
Libya have not recovered form what Americans did to them, either have Egypt.
They are canker worms eating deep into smaller Nations.
Why will all the nations of the world practice one particular system of government (democracy).
I don't in anyway fancy the government. The talk of it being for the people is falacy even in America.
Libya was not practicing democracy during the time of Gadafi yet he made the country look like a paradise, with everything working almost perfectly for the people. A Libyan lady narrated all this to me. Now she said she and her family can't even go back to Libya because of the present state it is now.
Simply because Al Assad refused to step down the united nations and American are throwing bombs after bombs in the country.
I stand with the Syrian government against all forms.
Thank God the Russian government are supporting Syria.

Are there any American or Brithish soldiers in Syria and Yemen?
Is it not a war between Sunni and Shiite islam? with Saudi and Iran fighting proxy wars from both ends?
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Ogaonos: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

Because Christian nations hate to see Muslims in large number so they always invade their nations and when they (muslims) try to defend their lands they'll tag them terrorists.
dis ur reason can create self radicalism .wat u saying is only happening in isreal/palestine.wat is happening in d muslim
world is dt d wicked muslim elite use religion 2 brainwash their pple 4 different reasons 1 Of their major aim is 2 make their pple nt seek development so dt they continue stealing d treasury very common wit africa muslim govt.4 d middle east america is nt d problen is jux dt america govt implicate itself due 2 taste of oil nd lack of knwledge in promoting democracy in d region.us govt dnt undastand 3rd world dt much.d major problem in d arab world is iran nd saudi arabia monarch.they sponspor terrorism alot.wit petrol dollar nd us govt is trap because of d deals they had wit d saudis on making us dollar a reserve currency by making dollars 2 b d currency use 2 buy oil decades ago.because saudis play oil politics(they can tell us gout dt they dnt want 2 use dollars again 4 oil because they hav veto power in opec . dt y am happy about electric cars let d west reduce d value of oil 2 dwnsize d excesses of dis wicked monarch arab nations,

2 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by RealGucci: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2018
baba anything as long as nor be from africa
na uk used. a code for toks in electronics.
so nor argue wit me say na syria shoot am or syrian director in us.
dem dey see syriawood before.
all na hollywood
lexy2014:
there's a film on d war. Its called last man in Aleppo. It wasn't shot by Hollywood but by a Syrian producer/director. D film has been nominated 4 an oscar
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:23am On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

And what if I told you Christian Nations are the masterminds behind the barbaric and inhumane attack?
to what gain R u owk at all?? U guys will jst wake up and start spewing trash u spoke jst like an average uneducated Iranian

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by jinneyb(m): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2018
zionmde:
islam!!!!!
Wat a curse to humanity
there must be something that connects wickedness and that religion.
Beheading, suicide bombing, terrorism etc, all connected to the religion.
If only the world knew Wat was coming their way wen that short man devil suddenly woke and said an angel talked to him.

there must be something that has stolen humanity away from some human beings and turned them into cannibals

Am just amazed by your level of ignorance, your fall for propaganda is just so hilarious. But then, it's because of people like you this kinda things are create so you'll have something to talk about.

Just saying undecided undecided
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by greggng: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2018
passyhansome:
This is where it all started don't quote me argue with screen
The Angel of God gives a pronouncement about the child in Hagars womb.

(Genesis 16:10-12 ) 10 “I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count.”

11 “You will give birth to a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the Lord has hear of your misery.”

12 “He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.”

Did God cursed Ishmael Seeing what is happening today. You will conclude that The so-called Arab people are cursed through Ishmael shocked they kill others and also kill themselves. People hate them because they hate others. They like violence. Thier children live and grow up in a violent environment. They see nothing wrong in it.

Thank you for reminding us. What I don't understand is how God will curse an innocent child. Is the Lord wicked? Anyways no one questions God. I only beg God to remove the curse so that mankind can have peace

2 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by lexy2014: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2018
ollah2:

You ignored all the my own questions but want me to answer yours. You must think you are smart
This is ur post below. As a smart person, kindly show me d questions u say u asked:

"An average person is dumb, an average Nigerian is dumber, an average religious Nigerian is the dumbest. You read through the comments here and wonder why hate is imbibed in the minds of the Christians.

Some of them know the damn truth about Syria issues but they wouldn't admit it. They so much hate Muslims and Islam for no just cause.

Islam is the cause yet the attached says otherwise. Islam is the cause yet the US are on Syria's soil ILLEGALLY. Islam is the cause yet the US arms Al Nusra front called "moderate rebels when we know they are terrorist in disguise.

The simple reason for all this is because, they want Assad to step down or be their puppet."

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by ollah2: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2018
chocberry:

Chai. Invaders. As hopeless as your self-induced dogmas. Perish with your ignorance, what's my beef?

Quit writing grammers and answer simple questions
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by DaAwesome1(m): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2018
have you been to the north east that's all I will say.

islam nd death be like president nd vice.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2018
lexy2014:
na wa oh. Which plane does united nations have that it uses 2 throw bomb. Its from u am just knowing that d united nations is bombing Syria. who also told u that d US is bombing Syria? Pls get ur facts right

Before you get to question me see this link.
America and the united nations as well as turkey have been sending airstrikes into Syria since the civil war began.
America started it just as they did to Egypt and Libya.
So my facts is 100 percent right.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/01/syria-airstrikes-everything-you-need-to-know
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:
-The world is silent because they're not American students

-The world is silent because it cannot see beyond bigotry

-The world is silent because they're Muslims (jst look at the guy above)

Whoever contributed directly or indirectly in the killing of those innocent children will never know peace in their live and will die a terrible death.
that guy is mentally challenged. please ignore him. madness will follow his generation and they will all amount to nothing in this world.

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by delivryboy: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2018
zionmde:
islam!!!!!
Wat a curse to humanity
If only the world knew Wat was coming their way wen that short man devil suddenly woke and said an angel talked to him.

there must be something that has stolen humanity away from some human beings and turned them into cannibals
Rwandan genocide recorded a human cost of 1million deaths, World war one saw about 21 million people dead and the second world war killed about 60 million people, war in Darfur have killed more than 4 million people. All these countries have one thing in common, they are all Christian countries. There have been more deaths caused by Christians than any other religion in the history of man kind. Hitler was not a Muslim. Just as Hutus and Tutsis were not Shiites or Sunnis.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2018
ollah2:

Quit writing grammers and answer simple questions

You can as well take my assertions as answers to your questions, or did America block your intellectual reasoning too?

Since i'm sure America is also the reason the one here too isn't performing too

2 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by ollah2: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2018
babajero:
Islam is its own worst enemy. Just take kaduna as an example.

Of course. It's Islam that made the Chrisitians innitiate an attack because a christian lady was gonna be converted to Islam .
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:28am On Mar 03, 2018
zionmde:
islam!!!!!
Wat a curse to humanity

lets pray your madness doesn't get worse and it doesn't transcend to your unborn generation. amen. your parents did a very poor job raising you up. ask them why
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by zionmde: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2018
oseriki9:
Christians have killed for their religion than muslims. The real curse to humanity is religion.
indeed!! Stroll to borno or yobe state and chill after all Muslims are way more peaceful

2 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by mixter(m): 9:29am On Mar 03, 2018
Touching. Hopefully, they can resolve their differences and let peace reign.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2018
Kokaine:
that guy is mentally challenged. please ignore him. madness will follow his generation and they will all amount to nothing in this world.

Amen to this @ madness will follow his generation and they will all amount to nothing in this world

I already told him his lineage will never lack on that leans on a cane, begs for bread, steal for living, dies without reaching 40, suffer infertility issues. His descendants will be the scum of the earth
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2018
I wonder why this arabs will continue to kill themselves at will. I just remembered that there is no peace for the wicked.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by hysteriabox(m): 9:29am On Mar 03, 2018
MyFlair:
This should serve as a lesson to you propagators of hate speeches, tribalism and ethnic chauvenism. If you ever have an iota of discernment you would have known that if war should breakout in Nigeria,this country would be worse than syria; Lagos to Bornu would reduce to rubbles.

WORD!
Your comment will merely be glossed over. Since you chose to speak truth without deflecting to bigotry or hate, it 'll not get the needed attention nor likes.
But sh#t... Truth spoken, no doubt

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by ollah2: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2018
chocberry:

You can as well take my assertions as answers to your questions, or did America block your intellectual reasoning too?

Since i'm sure America is also the reason the one here too isn't performing too

Kindly explain the attached. I won't go the lane of writing negative words, I know your type

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by AKJA(m): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2018
collinometricx:
name one of christian nations or yhu shut up...

ECO88
Go to YouTube and watch videos about the facts in connection with 9/11 bombing of the world trade center. God will personally protect His light and all conspiracy against Islam will end with shame. In Shaa Allah.

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by wiseboss(m): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2018
Baseone – Papapa ft. CDQ, DJ Mufasa & DJ Tiami https://verse77.com/baseone-papapa-ft-cdq-dj-mufasa-dj-tiami/
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by 7lives: 9:31am On Mar 03, 2018
KingGBsky:

Why are you people all seeing it thesame way the west made us believe Gadafi was evil when they invaded Libya.
Assad is fighting a war against the militant armies who are armed by the Americans and European union. None of you are talking about the drones America and united nations keep launching almost on a daily basis with the pretense they are fighting terrorists.
America and European union are to blame you don't teach people how to run their country. Its a sovereign state for crying out loud

Nigerians are too myopic to understand you.
Some of the people who were happy to see the end of Ghadafi are now mourning and these includes Nigerians.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by zionmde: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2018
Kokaine:
lets pray your madness doesn't get worse and it doesn't transcend to your unborn generation. amen. your parents did a very poor job raising you up. ask them why
at least my dad was responsible enough to stick to one wife. how many step mothers do u have?
and talking about madness ur moniker is a clear indication on who is mad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / Obama Meets His Extended Family Including Step Grandmother In Kenya / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.