Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) (59497 Views)

Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead / UKRAINE WAR; Dead Bodies Pile Up - Graphics Photos / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
ollah2:

Lol. So you actually believed Assad used chemical weapons on his citizens? You must believe anything the western media feeds you.

So been world power means they can bully any country especially the ones with strong economy but without strong military and turn it into chaos? Have haven't they invaded North Korea?
You don't seem to understand how these things work. America can only invade a country when they are given opportunity. Let there be little unrest in North korea and see how that would be escalated by world powers.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by oseriki9: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
zionmde:

indeed!!
Stroll to borno or yobe state and chill
after all Muslims are way more peaceful
Smh.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by bigpicture001: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
KingGBsky:

This is the handwork of America and European union.
Libya have not recovered form what Americans did to them, either have Egypt.
They are canker worms eating deep into smaller Nations.
Why will all the nations of the world practice one particular system of government (democracy).
I don't in anyway fancy the government. The talk of it being for the people is falacy even in America.
Libya was not practicing democracy during the time of Gadafi yet he made the country look like a paradise, with everything working almost perfectly for the people. A Libyan lady narrated all this to me. Now she said she and her family can't even go back to Libya because of the present state it is now.
Simply because Al Assad refused to step down the united nations and American are throwing bombs after bombs in the country.
I stand with the Syrian government against all forms.
Thank God the Russian government are supporting Syria.
....bro...if I were u, I will say only tins dat I know...Syria is burning lives are lost at alarming rate all cuz..the US left RUSSIA to take care of things there...russia nd china are the world's biggest problems....i pray my tym on earth would have past when the responsibility of world leadership would eventually be taken from the US..russia is the cuz of all dox disaster

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by kingsaif(m): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
chocberry:

Ismael. You're no better than a camel poo, even the best of you, your progenitor was a swine, what else can one expect from such progeny? Keep deluding yourselves surviving on the slime the Ayatollahs feed you with. Ewu

why don't you answer my questions?

don't be offended G. just go back and learn, don't depend on what nairaland brings to you. learn beyond nairaland. I know you are a not a christian cos its obvious you a are confused indecisive pagan and a potiential hell fire meal....am off your matter.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
franchasng:
My brother stop deceiving yourself abeg angry angry Muslim nations and Muslims in general need to start asking themselves some questions why they love violence, dominance and killings so much. Killing is nothing in Islam.

Why can't Western nations go to China, Hong Kong, South Africa and other smaller nations that are not practicing Islam to instigate them to kill people and themselves Why do Muslims always blame the western nations for their own violent nature and doctrine

Christians are non-violent today not because Christians cannot kill too, but because Christians ask questions and even question some Church doctrines.

Christians don't behave like robots controlled by doctrine....once a Christian notices a doctrine he or she is not comfortable with in his or her Church, he will quit that Church and change to another church that preaches what he likes, but Muslims will never do that but will rather pick up arms to defend Allah.

Do you know why we have so many Christian religious bodies and denominations today in Christianity It is because some Christians weren't happy with how their former church or denomination was handling issues, so they quit and formed their own denomination and doctrine, but Muslims will rather die for Mohammed and Allah than change to a doctrine that preaches love and peace.

Islam seems to be like a cult that once you enter, you cannot leave...only a cult organisation acts that way....Muslims must start to speak out the truth about the violent nature of Islamic doctrines and teachings of late and stop blaming others for their own mistakes.

It is shameful that majority of Muslim nations are all in war and everywhere Muslims are majority, killings and bombings and terrorism is always the talk of the day, it is a shame.

As a christian I am, if my church or christianity starts to make people become stupid and start to encourage christians to become killers and every armed robber caught all over the world says Jesus Christ mandated him or her to kill and steal, and this continues every part of the world, my brother I will quit going to church and I will stop being a Christian and worship my God in my house!

Muslims should rise up and speak up against their violent nature all over the world!
Don't blame them; their foundation right from Ishmael has been violence. Don't forget the Bible called them Children of the Bond woman meaning being in bondage. They should accept Christ and be free!

2 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
chocberry:

STF Assad was never even a Muslim to start with. Go and find out, a bulk part of Syria were moon and star worshippers. You can see where your lack of understanding of history started. To claim the spot as a president Assad's father bribed his way through and have his tribe and people named muslims back in the 60s. So when you tag Asad a muslim because he bends down now and say it's because of ange against muslims, it shows your level of ignorance. I hope you don't blame this on Jesus. Have a pleasant day.
Just for the records Assad family belongs to a small islamic sect. they are neither sunni nor the other major one
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by ollah2: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
MyFlair:
You don't seem to understand how these things work. America can only invade a country when they are given opportunity. Let there be little unrest in North korea and see how that would be escalated by world powers.

Lol. Perhaps it's you that don't understand. They will never invade North Korea because

1. They have weapons capable of hitting their strongest Asian allies viz Japan and South Korea
2. They have weapons capable of hitting mainland USA
3. North Korea are backed by Russia, China and Iran
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by gare(f): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Explorers:
Bombing raids have killed more Syrians in the besieged enclave of eastern Ghouta before a delayed UN vote on a ceasefire to allow medical and food aid to reach civilians.

Nearly a week into one of the most fierce assaults of Syria’s long civil war, over 520 people were dead and thousands more injured.

Smoke rises from the besieged Eastern Ghouta in Damascus, February 27.

https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/bombs-fall-on-syrias-ghouta-idUSRTX4Z12X

WHAT ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR ? ARE THEY EXPECTING HELP TO COME FROM OUTSIDE ? BUT PARTIES OR GROUPS SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY PUT THE COUNTRY FIRST, IF THEY FINISH KILLING EVERYBODY, THERE WILL BE NO ONE LEFT IN THE COUNTRY TO LEAD., DONT THEY HAVE CONSCIENCE.

THEY BOTH SHOULD LOOK FOR AN OPEN FIELD AND GO AND FIGHT THERE, WHOEVER WINS RULES .

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by ollah2: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lilimax:
Don't blame them; their foundation right from Ishmael has been violence. Don't forget the Bible called them Children of the Bond woman meaning being in bondage. They should accept Christ and be free!

The same christ that couldnt free himself?
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Freeze007(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:
-The world is silent because they're not American students

-The world is silent because it cannot see beyond bigotry

-The world is silent because they're Muslims (jst look at the guy above)

Whoever contributed directly or indirectly in the killing of those innocent children will never know peace in their live and will die a terrible death.

Cursing will cause continuity... we should beg God to forgive them and change them for Good.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by kindnyce(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Deprofessional:
Islam is the worst religion ever.

No normal human being accept it and remains normal thereafter.

Every potential terrorist find Islam appealing.

What a curse Islam is to the world.

Twaaaaaaa
It's obvious you're an ignorant goat promoting divisiveness here.
If you are not ignorant,you'd probably know that these attacks are basically carried out by Western Christian nations to weaken the Islamic countries.
Now I ask, who is perpetrating terrorism here?
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Senudi96(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
These pics makes me remember the quote from C.N.A's Half of a yellow sun."the world kept silent while we died"
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
This same Syria supported Nigeria to unleash similar turmoil on Eastern Nigeria during the Biafran War. Violence boomerangs.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by JUHABACH: 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
chocberry:

Why do you think Saudis were angry with Obama. The world didn't know but i stumbled on a private ish. Obama was given the backing by the Islamic group of nations months before Russia steeped into the scene to go and overthrow Assad to prevent all that's happening. Saudi backed him but the guy kept playing back and forth, till Russia stepped on the scene. I don't know how God wants to settle Syria o. I don't know. If there's anyone that should be blamed It was Obama for his non-intervention stance. Imagine the lives that would have been saved between then and now. America was powerful enough to intervene and no one will stop them, the same way Russia can't be confronted on the battlefront at the moment.

neither obama nor the American public wanted troops on the ground especially after the disastrous Iraqi war that cost the u.s. trillions of dollars. not to mention obama was trying to negotiate a nuclear deal with Iran which supports the Assad regime. a direct interference with the civil war would have seriously hindered the already small chances of getting a successful nuclear deal.
hence obama went with the cost effective method of supplying rebels with weapons. now obviously that back fired since terrorist groups got their hands on said weapons but it would have been much worse with u.s. forces on the ground which could have led to another decades long military engagement similar to Afghanistan.
besides, the obama policy of supplying weapons to groups wasn't a total failure. a good example of such success would be the kurds who were instrumental in pushing back ISIS.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
All Muslims are not terrorist But all terrorist are Muslims.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by millyj(f): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
This is heartbreaking
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nowenuse: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

Because Christian nations hate to see Muslims in large number so they always invade their nations and when they (muslims) try to defend their lands they'll tag them terrorists.

What you are saying here is rubbish.

Indonesia is the largest muslim country on earth. Why is it relatively peaceful? Why have christian nations not attacked it?

This is simply because Indonesian muslims are very very liberal and secular muslims while arab muslims on the other hand usually tend to be extremist.

Look at the muslim countries of Central Asia, can't you see how peaceful they are? This is because they are very liberal and secular muslims. Most of their women do not even wear hijab.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nowenuse: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
ollah2:
An average person is dumb, an average Nigerian is dumber, an average religious Nigerian is the dumbest. You read through the comments here and wonder why hate is imbibed in the minds of the Christians.

Some of them know the damn truth about Syria issues but they wouldn't admit it. They so much hate Muslims and Islam for no just cause.

Islam is the cause yet the attached says otherwise. Islam is the cause yet the US are on Syria's soil ILLEGALLY. Islam is the cause yet the US arms Al Nusra front called "moderate rebels when we know they are terrorist in disguise.

The simple reason for all this is because, they want Assad to step down or be their puppet.

I guess the war in Yemen between Saudi Arabia & Iran forces is also caused by christians too right?

A religion that forbids people from thinking with their brains. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by osazsky(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
they are waiting for America to come and clean their mess caused by ones man greed,Muslims should look unto Saudi Arabia for help,Christian countries should help Christian countries while Muslim stable countries shld help Muslim countries,don't expect a cgristain to come and fix wat a Muslim caused, like one guy who said pastors shld fix roads for government so that Muslims who do not pay tithes can use the roads freely,especially when they want to transport explosives and bomb to the south,fools make una day wait yeye

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by kendrick93(m): 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
look at those little babies... I'm shedding tears right now... what a wicked world
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by aiir2303(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
wakaman:

Okay, BBC, Al-Jazeera.
I would take this with a pinch of salt, as there is outside the fire fight war, a propaganda war being fuelled by the west, they want to use the" give a dog a bad name so to hang it" tactic, like they did in Iraq, Libya.

The west is war mongering.
But thanks to Mr Putin.
The era of taking unilateral actions against sovereign states is over!

Your head is correct. The western media aka the #mockingbird Media. For real news people should listen to alternative media sources.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
As long as there is profit in war, the world will know no peace.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by zionmde: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
kingsaif:

well I guess u need to learn dude. but let me tell something u don't know, all the so called impersonators of Islam & extremist, teaching islam with Fundamentalist agenda, are sponsored by USA just to tanish the image of Islam, who founded and funded the Talibans? who are funding the Al-Qaeedas? Americans. why is America in every Muslim Nation that is in Crises? whats their business? must every nation adapt their political and social way of life? Despite all these Islam remains the fastest growing religion in the World in America to be precise, u need to see and learn beyond nairaland chiarman

talking about killings in Burma who are the Targets? and who are the one committing the inhuman acts? because muslims are the victims then it is not TERRORISM.

the case of Boko Haram, CAN president was caught in south Africa with Millions of Dollars l, he claimed it was for the purchase of Arms to fight BOKo Haram, why? is he the Minister of defence or what? ask urself?
SHARRAP there and stop being a chronic liar
so its Christians that are sponsoring boko haram. that's the way u guys are trained to lie. Do u make sense to urself at all? U guys will keep lying and boko haram will keep destroying the north until u guys decide to tell urselves the truth. I never knew Muslims can lie like this. no wonder. now I know Wat is contained in lai Mohammed's DNA
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by zionmde: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
DonCandido:

Your display of ignorance is not deliberate, It is second nature.

Fact check : there is no war in Sudan.

The other country called "South Sudan" which is largely a "Christian" country is currently fighting a bush war between her tribal rebel groups! Get your facts correct. And, Nigeria is NOT at war in the North East, there is an insurgency in the North East which is similar to the militancy in her Niger -Delta. Our boys are on a counter insurgency mission. It is irresponsible to compare what is going on in Syria with South Sudan and North East.

No, you are wrong, the people of Syria are in no position to "choose to invite" any "Christian" super power nation to their country to kill them and their children. The countries are there principally to protect and preserve their respective spheres of influence and economic interests.

Not concerned people and children being used for target practice are muslims?

I asked earlier "where is your humanity? When you are injured, do you bleed? When you are hurt do you cry? Are you HUMAN? A you part of the human race?

A piece of "rubbish" is an unwanted "item" to be disposed of having established it possesses no further value or functionality to retain it. Your insensitivity or lack of empathy, lack of humanity and inability to read are items of no value or functionality you need to rid of before the end of the year!

Muslims deserve everything they are getting. I have lived in the north long enough to know how religiously wicked those guys are. I have almost faced death for a religious set up. see anything sympathy for Muslims, GOD FORBID!!! They are the ones killing themselves all because of their distorted beliefs. It started with killing Christians, then they chanted allah nkubari and carried out their cruelty happily now its pay back time, that destruction has come to stay. Sokoto, kebbi and all Fulani herdsmen camp will soon join the suffering
Rubbish!!!!!
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
MyFlair:
Just for the records Assad family belongs to a small islamic sect. they are neither sunni nor the other major one

the family were never islams. I have 100% proof. Al-Jazeera can be contacted to verify my claim
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by kingsaif(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
zionmde:

SHARRAP there and stop being a chronic liar
so its Christians that are sponsoring boko haram. that's the way u guys are trained to lie. Do u make sense to urself at all? U guys will keep lying and boko haram will keep destroying the north until u guys decide to tell urselves the truth. I never knew Muslims can lie like this. no wonder. now I know Wat is contained in lai Mohammed's DNA

what can you say about the CAN president caught in south Africa who went to buy arms that would be used in the fight against insurgency? Answer me pls
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by sholaminato(m): 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
KingGBsky:

This is the handwork of America and European union.
Libya have not recovered form what Americans did to them, either have Egypt.
They are canker worms eating deep into smaller Nations.
Why will all the nations of the world practice one particular system of government (democracy).
I don't in anyway fancy the government. The talk of it being for the people is falacy even in America.
Libya was not practicing democracy during the time of Gadafi yet he made the country look like a paradise, with everything working almost perfectly for the people. A Libyan lady narrated all this to me. Now she said she and her family can't even go back to Libya because of the present state it is now.
Simply because Al Assad refused to step down the united nations and American are throwing bombs after bombs in the country.
I stand with the Syrian government against all forms.
Thank God the Russian government are supporting Syria.
The Russian and syrian govt u are supporting are the once actively committing these genocide

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by SweetyMarvel00(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Terrible
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by collinometricx: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
The west are against the north abi
Kingbusssy :

I pray you receive sense o
Don't you know that West is behind all those attacks
How will they sell what they're producing
Why is it that, Only Islamic Countries had problems yet, No Christian Nation had None
Since we're alive
We'll know who's really behind all those attacks
Islam preaches against violence but Peace
i pray yhu receive more senses for saying islam is a religiou of peace... Islam preaches against peace
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Odingo1: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Syria government with the aid of Russia is committing genocide against their people, they are even using chemical weapon also.
The opposition is too strong for them to crush.They should lower their ego and dialogue.

Muslims should ask themselves question, why must they use them for bombing and killings in the name of fighting Jihad.

Boko Haram
Isis
Al-queada
Hamas
Hezebola
Al shabab
Islamic colt

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

And what if I told you Christian Nations are the masterminds behind the barbaric and inhumane attack?
Did they go there and start the fight? Religion is somehow weak against politic. The cold war between American and Russia will forever be at play in any nation that openly or secretly run to any one of the two when cause problem for herself out greediness for power. Tell me which of those countries of 2011 Arab Spring that bowed to people demand for govt change that is still experiencing war like Syria?
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by collinometricx: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
AKJA:
Go to YouTube and watch videos about the facts in connection with 9/11 bombing of the world trade center. God will personally protect His light and all conspiracy against Islam will end with shame. In Shaa Allah.
go and sleep, na sleep der worry yhu...

ECO88

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Obama Meets His Extended Family Including Step Grandmother In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.