Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) (59490 Views)

Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead / UKRAINE WAR; Dead Bodies Pile Up - Graphics Photos / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Andrewgame42: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2018
West are wicked

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by zionmde: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2018
mustafa006:

what you don't question is how and where the rebels are getting the weapons and ammunitions that they don't even run out of ammunition. Who finances all this sophisticated weapons and tanks they use and how and who brings the weapons into the middle east because they don't have ammunition factories. Almost 50 percent of the weapons manufactured by the white men ends up smuggled into the middle east by thesame whitemen fuel havoc and chaos. why would American govt sell there weapons to the middle east when they know it will be used in killing innocent civilians. The fact is politics is involved directly or indirectly for there gain
I don't care where they get their weapons from. my only concern is Why must it always be Muslims being used as tools to do the killings?

2 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Gokey15: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2018
Why are you so condescending to others?

A respectable debaters is one who rise above others with superior argument!

All I see from your responses is bully as it appears to me you want others to take your word for authority without earning any respect. You have said nothing convincing to back your assertions so far.

If you deemed yourself better than others and becomes irritated from small divergent assertion from yours then this forum is not for you.

Your current posture is norm with most Nigerians that parade themselves as superior to others without saying anything tangible or bringing anything cogent to the table of dialogue/argument/discussion. No wonder the whole space of Nigeria reeks of mediocrity.

chocberry:

Indeed America must be the reason behind all your demise too and that of your father. Dead brains
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by wakaman: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2018
heendrix:

Bro this isn't about west or no west last week UN called for a seize fire from every form of strike but Russia kept bombing the hell outta them killing more civilians than terrorist infact statistics say the ratio of civilian death to terrorist death is 9:2

so bro dont praise Putin yet he himself isn't free

UN
please let toothless lions die.
Bro, the so called civilians being touted by the west are the same people the west designated as " moderate" rebels.

Besides, RUSSIA is the only country legitimately in Syria for Syria by Syria.
All others are invaders.
Please remove religion and sentiments.
The west is war mongering.

2 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by akilo1: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2018
I think say isis are technically defeated in Buhari voice?
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by coputa(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2018
mustafa006:

what you don't question is how and where the rebels are getting the weapons and ammunitions that they don't even run out of ammunition. Who finances all this sophisticated weapons and tanks they use and how and who brings the weapons into the middle east because they don't have ammunition factories. Almost 50 percent of the weapons manufactured by the white men ends up smuggled into the middle east by thesame whitemen fuel havoc and chaos. why would American govt sell there weapons to the middle east when they know it will be used in killing innocent civilians. The fact is politics is involved directly or indirectly for there gain
Middle east have arms and ammunition factories.Of the 23rd world counties with extensive military production,five are in the middle east,Isreal is the largest third world arms exporter and has the largest arms industry in the world.Egypt and Turkey are the other major arms producers in the region followed by Iran and Pakistan.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

And what if I told you Christian Nations are the masterminds behind the barbaric and inhumane attack?

You and I know that can never be true. Not saying Christians are perfect, but they have never engaged in war and they are not about to start now and I am talking about the last 5 centuries.
Most of these acts are perpetrated by their neighboring countries. Check out jaymazini on instagram. So don’t ever say that Christians would be involved in isssues like this. Any Christian in any part of the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by heendrix(m): 10:37am On Mar 03, 2018
wakaman:

UN
please let toothless lions die.
Bro, the so called civilians being touted by the west are the same people the west designated as " moderate" rebels.

Besides, RUSSIA is the only country legitimately in Syria for Syria by Syria.
All others are invaders.
Please remove religion and sentiments.
The west is war mongering.

Bro who's the west I'd been following the war in Syria kinly and you'd be suprised to hear US strike in Syria isn't up to 5 this year. do you know why? because the president (obama) who cared about Assad killing it's people is no more in power the Nation that have the 70% of airstrike in Syria is Putins' air strike and when US decide to remain silent they are still blamed again. really bro US cant always be blamed for everything na haba

3 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by leofab(f): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

Because Christian nations hate to see Muslims in large number so they always invade their nations and when they (muslims) try to defend their lands they'll tag them terrorists.
exactly how boko haram is defending north eastern Nigeria from the invading southern Christians..

5 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by eodavids(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:
-The world is silent because they're not American students

-The world is silent because it cannot see beyond bigotry

-The world is silent because they're Muslims (jst look at the guy above)

Whoever contributed directly or indirectly in the killing of those innocent children will never know peace in their live and will die a terrible death.

You have a point dear!

I do not know why Russia, China, Iran and other countries who wish to counter America on international politics chose to use Syria as their piggyback.

To counter America and its influence in Syria, these above countries insists that Asad must not leave power. But, at the end, no single president or prime minister stays forever with the status quo.

The "ex-leader" will always be the name sooner or later.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

Because Christian nations hate to see Muslims in large number so they always invade their nations and when they (muslims) try to defend their lands they'll tag them terrorists.

Once again, you are not making any sense. Funny enough the reverse is the case. A Muslim man would allow his son to marry a Christian girl so that he can convert her to Islam. Christians are converted willingly not forced butwe all know why some are in the religion. The fear of their heads is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Saintp(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2018
ollah2:

Kindly explain the attached. I won't go the lane of writing negative words, I know your type

What of Yemen? Are your Saudi and Iranian brothers not turning it into a wasteland? Why are you not concerned about Yemen? Is it because there is no America to blame there? Why is Saudi backing the rebels in Syria? Because the rebels are Sunnis right?
Bros, America has its own dubious agenda we all know but the greater evil is from the Arab world. If God wants to punish, he will first punish the Arab world with Saudi and Iran getting 70% of the punishment while America, Russia and the west take 30% of the punishment.
But if you guys like keep shouting America up and down and not channel the blame to where it should be. Maybe America is the one killing people in the Northeast also. The question you should ask yourself is why is Islam the only religion in this world that America can use for their dubious agenda

7 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2018
mvem:
...Christian armies u say...the difference is the were not killing in the name Of God or Jesus ..but some folks kill in the name of der God

Go back & read the history. The crusades and what came before and after.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by begwong: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

And what if I told you Christian Nations are the masterminds behind the barbaric and inhumane attack?
WHY IS THAT YOUR SO CALL HOLY CITY OR COUNTRY THAT IS SO RICH DOESN'T ACCEPT THEM AS REFUGEES BUT IT IS THE CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES THAT DOES?
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by ivanalimi: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

am sure its america that's is arming the rebels to fight against the tryrant president Assad
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by heendrix(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2018
KingGBsky:

Why are you people all seeing it thesame way the west made us believe Gadafi was evil when they invaded Libya.
Assad is fighting a war against the militant armies who are armed by the Americans and European union. None of you are talking about the drones America and united nations keep launching almost on a daily basis with the pretense they are fighting terrorists.
America and European union are to blame you don't teach people how to run their country. Its a sovereign state for crying out loud

I might even try to ask why sir has Assad refuse to focus the chlorine gas attacks on the so called US created terrorist you'd claim why launch it on civilians in which children are the most hit. and assad led air strike hitting hospital where this same affected people are receiving care.why sir
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2018
ollah2:

Lol. So you actually believed Assad used chemical weapons on his citizens? You must believe anything the western media feeds you.

So been world power means they can bully any country especially the ones with strong economy but without strong military and turn it into chaos? Have haven't they invaded North Korea?
Assad is capable of anything it's not about western media.I didn't say they should bully invasion of Iraq and others were not solely their decision to make.About north Korea ask trump and let Kim continue what he likes.

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

Why are you this biased against the truth?

Al assad is a problem... He is a Muslim!
The ISIS Terrorists group are Muslims!

When these two decide to fight a war of annihilation against each other and FORGET that they are first Muslims and members of the Islamic umar, why wouldn't infidels hired by both parties drop bombs over them.

What does one expect by building a war camp in the midst of civilians! Is that not an act of wickedness against your own people!?

I weep for those innocent children killed in matters they know nothing about.
I cry for the innocent civilians whose habitat are used by both ISIS and Assads army as launch base.

Muslims, obey your Quran and there would be peace in Syria!

2 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by zionmde: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2018
kingsaif:

Why is it that any killings or bad action perpetrated by a non-muslims in called a crime but when it is perpetrated by a muslim is called terrorism? How about the lord resistence group, the ethnic cleansing happening in the world by a non-muslim group is just a crime? The case of the killings of Muslims in hundreds in Burma recently was not an act of terrorism? Why? Bit when a muslim decided to defend himsellf they tag him a terrorist.?
bla bla bla
why always Muslims carrying out terrorism acts? answer my question.
Was the killing in Burma done in the name of any religion?
I also guess those ones in sambisa forest are defending themselves abi?
I always say this, no single Muslim is against terrorism. it's either u re a terrorist or u are sympathetic to one

4 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by coputa(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2018
heendrix:

Bro who's the west I'd been following the war in Syria kinly and you'd be suprised to hear US strike in Syria isn't up to 5 this year. do you know why? because the president (obama) who cared about Assad killing it's people is no more in power the Nation that have the 70% of airstrike in Syria is Putins' air strike and when US decide to remain silent they are still blamed again. really bro US cant always be blamed for everything na haba
Even at that,US forces are on ground assisting Syrian Demoratic forces fighters in eastern Syria to combat Isis.on February 7th US forces repelled Russian fighters and many hundreds of body bags were airlifted back to Russia.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Theonlycoolmonk: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2018
Andrewgame42:
West are wicked

Muslims kill men and adopt girls in Nigeria.

Muslims bomb airports, stabs and kill innocent by-standers in Europe...

Muslims kill men in Philippines

Muslims kill and slave men in Libya

Muslims bomb and kill innocent people in Kenya

Muslims have turned Somali into a failed nation

You forgot to add those to your list

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Theonlycoolmonk: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2018
leofab:
exactly how boko haram is defending north eastern Nigeria from the invading southern Christians..

Don't mind that retard. grin grin
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2018
Explorers:
Bombing raids have killed more Syrians in the besieged enclave of eastern Ghouta before a delayed UN vote on a ceasefire to allow medical and food aid to reach civilians.

Nearly a week into one of the most fierce assaults of Syria’s long civil war, over 520 people were dead and thousands more injured.

Smoke rises from the besieged Eastern Ghouta in Damascus, February 27.

https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/bombs-fall-on-syrias-ghouta-idUSRTX4Z12X

They are rebels, let them all die... After all, aren't their brothers in Libya having a good time enslaving and raping black women in their thousands, may death come to them all. Stupid animals.

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Theonlycoolmonk: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

You retard, you forgot that Muslims are killing men and kidnapping girls in Nigeria, who are they defending themselves against in Northern Nigeria?

Muslims are killing innocent people in Philippines , who are they defending themselves against?

Muslims are bombing and stabbing innocent by-standers in France, Germany, Belgium etc who are they defending themselves against there?

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by heendrix(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2018
coputa:
Even at that,US forces are on ground assisting Syrian Demoratic forces fighters in eastern Syria to combat Isis.on February 7th US forces repelled Russian fighters and many hundreds of body bags were airlifted back to Russia.

oh yeah I read the news and I was suprised Russia only rant a few time and were quiet I just got to say there's something fishing in that probably Russia or US are up to something
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2018
Andrewgame42:
West are wicked

Stupid propaganda crap, Muslims are aggressors and only scream like little Cvnts when they get the punishment they deserve. You lot shouldn't be scared to die anyway, there are 70 Biitches waiting for you lot.

2 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by mvem(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2018
sophoccles:

Go back & read the history. The crusades and what came before and after.
...u guyz only remember the crusade that happened more 800 years ago...what of modern times...so crusade is now excuse for what jihadist and terrorist do
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by DonCandido(f): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2018
zionmde:

so they chose to allow foreign countries use them for supremacy battle abi?
Wat is my business with Muslims killing Muslims.
I guess the one in Sudan is also supremacy battle as well as the one in north east. rubbish

Your display of ignorance is not deliberate, It is second nature.

Fact check : there is no war in Sudan.

The other country called "South Sudan" which is largely a "Christian" country is currently fighting a bush war between her tribal rebel groups! Get your facts correct. And, Nigeria is NOT at war in the North East, there is an insurgency in the North East which is similar to the militancy in her Niger -Delta. Our boys are on a counter insurgency mission. It is irresponsible to compare what is going on in Syria with South Sudan and North East.

No, you are wrong, the people of Syria are in no position to "choose to invite" any "Christian" super power nation to their country to kill them and their children. The countries are there principally to protect and preserve their respective spheres of influence and economic interests.

Not concerned people and children being used for target practice are muslims?

I asked earlier "where is your humanity? When you are injured, do you bleed? When you are hurt do you cry? Are you HUMAN? A you part of the human race?

A piece of "rubbish" is an unwanted "item" to be disposed of having established it possesses no further value or functionality to retain it. Your insensitivity or lack of empathy, lack of humanity and inability to read are items of no value or functionality you need to rid of before the end of the year!

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by wakaman: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2018
heendrix:

Now hear this!

The USA and it's peculiar allies in the middle east ( saudi, isreali) are fighting a proxy war.
They equip and sponsor rebels.
They spurn incursion and incitement.
They tried to use Turkey and did a Brutus on him.
Trump is only a business man that knows when to count his losses.
Same on Afghanistan!
Watch their countenance on Iran, Venezuela, Yemen.
Why?

Let there be peace in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by mvem(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2018
zionmde:

Wat of Sudan
afghan
etc
...Sudan are Christians fighting themselves...that is south Sudan...Sudan was divided into two, the south Sudanese which are black Christians now have there country but civil war persist between the president and the vice president ethnic group, that's not religion....while the Sudan(the Arab Sudan) is relatively peaceful.... Afghanistan ya is the whole alqaeda, Taliban Islam stuff...both political and religious
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2018
Odingo1:

Why is Islamic countries or anywhere they have muslims in large number always fighting

You should blame the country that is fighting and killing their-selves
, cant they dialogue and sort their differences out, must they fight war.
Exactly.., you said it all on your last paragraph.

I thought of the same thing too. What do they stand to gain by destroying their country? If they cant make peace btw themselves.., is it another country that will make the peace?

See the level of destruction in that country? Caused by the people of that country. Gosh.....!!!!
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Theonlycoolmonk: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2018
ivanalimi:
am sure its america that's is arming the rebels to fight against the tryrant president Assad

Assad is a tyrant because the west doesn't want him and the media have brain-washed people that everyone is now calling Assad a tyrant.

I am sure the people of Libya will may not believe the that Assad is what the west say he is given what they are going through now.

Talking about tyrant, when is the president of Cameroon going to be branded a tyrant? Of course he won't since the west are still gouging themselves off Biya. grin grin grin

Since the west are so generous in removing tyrant why aren't they knocking at North Koreans door at least we all can agree that NK deserves better?

Yes, Assad may not be the idea president but he is far from what the west is trying to paint him as.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.