Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Do Men Offer Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Offer Sex? (10684 Views)

What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
Bro be humble and stop talking trash

A quick search on google should do the trick

Stop chatting crap!

Do you know the meaning and origins of morals?

Where is your ethic "globally accepted"?
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

Did you not learn in school that correlation is not the same thing as causation?
Do you read the fucking report at all?

They highlighted that as a reason for taking other related mental problems into account to solve any potential issues correlation could bring into the research

Correlation shows a statistical relationship between two variables but it doesn't necessarily mean one of the events actually led to another event . The scientists took metal health problems out of possible equation (what could have brought about the relationship) to improve the results and the correlation was still there.

That was the whole point of the research
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

Stop chatting crap!
Do you know the meaning and origins of morals?
Where is your ethic "globally accepted"?
Why don't you lecture me
It seems you are only good at asking unrelated questions
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
Do you read the fucking report at all?

They highlighted that as a reason for taking other related metal problems into account to solve any potential issues correlation could bring into the research

Correlation shows a statistical relationship between two variables but it doesn't necessarily mean one of the events actually led to another event . The scientists took metal health problems out of possible equation (what could have brought about the relationship) to improve the results and the correlation was still there.

That was the whole point of the research

Why should I read the whole report?

Show me your "scientific research and facts" that shows having multiple sex partners would lead to people taking drugs, alcohol and develop psychological problem.

I am not the type you can obfuscate.
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
Why don't you lecture me

It seems you are only good at asking unrelated questions

Defend your lame arguments.

I should defend them for you?

You don't know your own arguments before you made it?

That proves my point: "You say things you don't for a second believe nor that reflects you or your true beliefs; just things to get female affirmation. You are a Simp!"
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

Why should I read the whole report?

Show me your "scientific research and facts" that shows having multiple sex partners would lead to people taking drugs, alcohol and develop psychological problem.

I am not the type you can obfuscate.
Well, I have shown more than one, even of you don't accept the research approach. it is normal in academics

Now! Show me yours to prove having more than one sex partner is a good thing and not alternative reality
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
Well, I have shown more than one, even of you don't accept the research approach. it is normal in academics

Now! Show me yours to prove having more than one sex partner is a good thing and not alternative reality

You have shown nonsense!

You can't deflect arguments from me, boy.
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

Defend your lame arguments.

I should defend them for you?

You don't know your own arguments before you made it?

That proves my point: "You say things you don't for a second believe nor that reflects you or your true beliefs; just things to get female affirmation. You are a Simp!"
I have defended my "lame arguments" from the third page of this thread and the beginning of this discussion.

All you have done is to question my arguments without providing any substantial counter whatsoever.

I am no longer interested in running around with you, if you are not ready to contribute meaningfully to the arguments
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

You have shown nonsense!

You can't deflect arguments from me, boy.
okay I am your boy

What is your substantial counter? besides questions grin

This has turned into an interview session, rather than a constructive discussion.
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
I have defended my "lame arguments" from the third page of this thread and the beginning of this discussion.

All you have done is to question my arguments without providing any substantial counter whatsoever.

I am no longer interested in running around with you, if you are not ready to contribute meaningfully to the arguments

You call crap and nonsense "defending"? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I should not question your crap and nonsense?

Run, boy. If you had more sense you would have done that much earlier instead of thinking you are smart enough to pull the wool over my eyes in an argument.

100 of you can't!

Next time don't be talking crap you cannot defend, especially when I am on the thread. That would be fcking smart!
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
okay I am your boy

What is your substantial counter? besides questions grin

This has turned into an interview session, rather than a constructive discussion.

Cut the crap and show me your evidence for your reetarded assertion.

You pull "facts" from your arse and the hope you can deflect from your stupidity when challenged by putting burden of proof on the other person?
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

Cut the crap and show me your evidence for your reetarded assertion.

You pull "facts" from your arse and the hope you can deflect from your stupidity when challenged by putting burden of proof on the other person?
ok
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by ubunja(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Its very rare to find men who can’t be manipulated with sex. That’s every mans weak point, and women know this and that’s why they use it to their advantage. If more men could halve self control, then women will not be able to use their pussy to get what they want from you. But unfortunately, that will never happen. Women will continue to take adantage of your weakness. And men will continue to shout that’s all they offer when indirectly that’s all you value. It’s a cycle smiley
true true

1 Like

Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by NormaWilliams: 4:55am On Apr 11, 2018
great point man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Enters Guinness Book For Having The Largest Natural Br3ast In The World / This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / Sugar Mumy,sugar Daddy,rich Bf,gf +254 Hookups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.