Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nigerian Man Surprises His Wife With Brand New Car As Earlier Birthday Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Surprises His Wife With Brand New Car As Earlier Birthday Gift (643 Views)

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home / I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Surprises His Wife With Brand New Car As Earlier Birthday Gift by CastedAyo: 3:47am On Mar 03, 2018
A Pretty Nigerian lady, is all smiles an happiness as her man gifted her a brand new car as an early birthday gift.

The Lady identified as Vanessa, is set to turn a year older soon, got a brand new car as an early birthday gift from her husband, Istanbul, Turkey-based businessman, Kingsley Ekeoma popularly called Escobar Smith .

He posted photos of his wife and her car with the caption;
Bday Gift in Advance to my dearest wife,, Enjoy your nunu

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/nigerian-man-surprises-wife-brand-new-car-earlier-birthday-gift-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Wife With Brand New Car As Earlier Birthday Gift by greatnaija01: 3:54am On Mar 03, 2018
chai.... this display of wealth on social media is what makes them targets of many vices.... , abi are the soldiers part of the gifts too?

if you have money be silent about it and do not broadcast it because there are enemies online n offline that bullets cant touch.

when will people be WISE.
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Wife With Brand New Car As Earlier Birthday Gift by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 03, 2018
One day, am gonna buy a better one for my boo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Wife With Brand New Car As Earlier Birthday Gift by Blakjewelry(m): 4:47am On Mar 03, 2018
See the two mumu for the guy back
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Wife With Brand New Car As Earlier Birthday Gift by Kobicove(m): 6:19am On Mar 03, 2018
greatnaija01:
chai.... this display of wealth on social media is what makes them targets of many vices.... , abi are the soldiers part of the gifts too?

if you have money be silent about it and do not broadcast it because there are enemies online n offline that bullets cant touch.

when will people be WISE.

Quite true
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Wife With Brand New Car As Earlier Birthday Gift by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 03, 2018
Lol! If you have the money spend it. smiley
If you no get money....... fill in the gap cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Wife With Brand New Car As Earlier Birthday Gift by XhosaNostra(f): 6:59am On Mar 03, 2018
Now that's what I'm talking 'bout. Make a bìtch rich grin

But on the other hand, this is such a burden over your head when you receive a gift this big. How do you tell him to agitate the gravel when things are not working out? He'll be quick to remind you that he "upgraded" you & you'll be like that 50 Cent ex that had a sneaker, until he came around to buy her a Beemer. LMAO.

I don't like gifts for that reason. They make you feel like you owe someone, something. I'm a free agent. Don't like to feel like I got strings on me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Wife With Brand New Car As Earlier Birthday Gift by blackjack21(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:

It's good to see that you're here, I was starting to get worried.
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Wife With Brand New Car As Earlier Birthday Gift by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Very romantic husband, not the broke ones that will want to take from you.
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Wife With Brand New Car As Earlier Birthday Gift by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:

join yahoo yahoo plus+ militant, boko haram, armed robbers etc hope I fill it to ur expectations.

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet Portable MIFI For Sale / The 10 Biggest Secrets Women Don’t Know About Men / 3 Types Of Handsome Men And How To Compete For Women IN THEIR CIRCLE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.