Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home (57844 Views)

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by GistMore3: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ayomide sure pays attention. Hundred yards of husband material.

https://mobile.twitter.com/funkeolotu_/status/1185818244369801216

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by GistMore3: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
I love the concept. I will.mechanize my own concept and someone will also post it on nairaland soon.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by pocohantas(f): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Living up to his name in her life...

Ayomide- Her joy has really come.

Make she hold am tight and do him right. They don't make them like that no more.

Nice handwriting he gat there.

Ayomide the Yoruba demon. cheesy

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
pocohantas:
Living up to his name in her life...

Ayomide- Her joy has really come.

Make she hold am tight and do him right. They don't make them like that no more.

Nice handwriting too.
You tripping? grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by pocohantas(f): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ariza:
You tripping? grin

Lol, yea...it is cute.
I love notes, I like to write for him too

25 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
The way into a man's heart is food.

The way into a woman's pvssy is money/food

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, yea...it is cute.
I love notes, I like to write for him too
You will get home to see that and more, and yes I agree it's cute.

He's lucky! the only text some guys get is "baby I'm broke" grin

42 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by pocohantas(f): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ariza:
You will get home to see that and more, and yes I agree it's cute.

He's lucky! the only text some guys get is "baby I'm broke" grin

We are doing our best to change. Rome wasn't built in a day you know? grin

Shey you know it was the guy that did the writing, not the girl o.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Thegamingorca(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
I still don't get why there are red cards on the bed.

And why there is a pair of red lingerie below that pillow. Is that supposed to be her alloted bedspace? Come on, for real lol

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by pocohantas(f): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
Thegamingorca:
I still don't get why there are red cards on the bed.

And why there is a pair of red lingerie below that pillow. Is that supposed to be her alloted bedspace? Come on, for real lol

undecided

Werey! Hahahaha.

She is supposed to change into the red lingerie for second half. wink

42 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Thegamingorca(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
pocohantas:

Werey! Hahahaha.

She is supposed to change into the red lingerie for second half. wink

LOL!

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
pocohantas:

We are doing our best to change. Rome wasn't built in a day you know? grin

Shey you know it was the guy that did the writing, not the girl o.
The last paragraph in my previous post was about you. Your man is lucky to have a romantic one who writes to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmm........and that's a real man. Not the wretched broke, sadistic NL apha males. Date them at your own risks smiley. I just feel like looking for someone's trouble tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm........and that's a real man. Not the wretched broke, sadistic NL apha males. Date them at your own risks smiley. I just feel like looking for someone's trouble tongue
Cc LordKO. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Are you male or female? angry
Ariza:
[/b] Cc LordKO. grin
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Are you male or female? angry
I'm the anyone you will be fair on Oh iron lady! grin tongue
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
I am fair on ladies, they do not hate or bash on NL.
Ariza:
I'm the anyone you will be fair on Oh iron lady! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by derrydinny: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Make i bend if no be she orgnaise am herself

9 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

What as these got to with a real man, that is just an act of gentleman, n we all know gentlemen in naija women dictionary means; MuMu.
taking risk is inseperable from life, buh you're more than a risk grin .. fill in d gap

18 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by pocohantas(f): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ariza:
The last paragraph in my previous post was about you. Your man is lucky to have a romantic one who writes to him.

I like to think I am/was luckier that he no be one paranoid red-piller. Would have thought I am gunning for his pocket cheesy
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
This is so romantic grin grin
Bt it will make more sense if dollar can replace those red note grin grin
But on a serious note this is really romantic!!!
Nigerian guys are stepping up their game finally!!
Bt hope they wnt scatter all this later sha? Because this one that I'm seeing lingering grin Hope it's not what I'm thinking lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by MedicalSamwise(m): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Need a 3D animation advert for your businesses??
Want to Learn 3D animation?? Kindly join this whatsapp group https:///E4lZnRHwPIML2sk06WJq10

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by OkongwuTochukwu: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
I also did something very romantic for my lover and in response he said YES to my proposal. Check out how I did it (my story)
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nmezor(f): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nice! Nice!! Nice!!!ยก
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sweet.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is so romantic grin grin
Bt it will make more sense if dollar can replace those red note grin grin
But on a serious note this is really romantic!!!
Nigerian guys are stepping up their game finally!!
Bt hope they wnt scatter all this later sha? Because this one that I'm seeing lingering grin Hope it's not what I'm thinking lol grin
dollar replacing the red note. Really? Y r these nl gurlz like diz

6 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Miniso:
dollar replacing the red note. Really? Y r these nl gurlz like diz
Lol have i said anything wrong?
Why are nairaland guys always find every comment offensive also?
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by GistMore3: 4:27am On Oct 22, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Annie001: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Looking like a shrine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Mac2016(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Guyman must shag and must colonise.

Nothing special.

Sense no go kuku kee me grin grin grin

If you know you know grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.