Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) (46616 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by EBMedia: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W_mmMlSwKw

A romantic man has surprised his lover with an iPhone 8+ tucked inside a very soft bread, IGBERETV reports.

Before the gift, the man's lover has been complaining that her phone is no longer good and she said she wants an iPhone 7.

But he decided to buy her an iPhones 8+ and tucked it inside a bread in order to surprise her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeqHw3eL2LK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Zonefree(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Foolish man!

Your mates dey surprise their account officers, you dey surprise a fish brain liability of a feminine structure! Ode!

306 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by money121(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing kiss

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Pathfinder2090: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Give to woman what you can afford to lose cos my grandpa tell me say anything you do for a woman b like wen u carry something throw inside water. She go still spread her legs for another man

202 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

Your mates dey surprise their account officers, you dey surprise a fish brain liability of a feminine structure! Ode!

See your mumu mentality sad sad
You don surprise your papa before sad
Fuckin bitter soul undecided undecided

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Zonefree(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
money121:
Love is a beautiful thing kiss
There's nothing beautiful about love of a Nigerian girl.

62 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by decatalyst(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

Why are you full of hate and bitterness.

Let people express love the way they want.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by EmzyT: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by BootyliciousBoy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Small Nyash want to shake small undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by BlaqJosh: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Not Bad Tho .. But I Hope He Can Bear The Loss When Things Go Soar....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by virginprincess(f): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
cheesy, Pls what is going on?men are becoming so romantic these days, is the redpill stuff no longer working because i don't understand cheesy cheesy grin.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Themainboy22: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Everytime, what we read online is: "Man suprises his lover with this or that". Hardly you see/hear that a woman suprised her boyfriend with anything. Even kpekus, they are stingy with it. Women, abi we no deserve una suprise ni?.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Hushbingo: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by VeryWickedMan: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
iPhone 8? shocked
Toto cheap o

5 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Ezedon(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Old Method

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy, Pls what is going on?men are becoming so romantic these days, is the redpill stuff no longer working because i don't understand cheesy cheesy grin.

All these romantic moves wey you dey see of late, na to Scatter the Ladies Toto Las Las.

Na Toto go use head carry the matter.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by bigdammyj: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Okay, seen.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by SegunBABA007(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
9 Greatest BANK ROBBERY in Nigeria that surprised the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk5BeyCC3IU

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Dickson178(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
I hope I'll not be expecting the girl dead news here

Cuz nothing goes for nothing! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by McOluOmo: 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
When she leave u and follow another man now.. you'll start looking for sniper wey u go drink

Money missed road here

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by moses93(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
She go soon dump you, aswear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
I see that girl using the phone to hook up with guys on coded runs, I see her dumping this boy after another sugar daddy who she met on coded runs and satisfied buys her iPhone 13, I see this boy coming online to lament how Nigerian girls are useless all of them.

This I have seen.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Viraltrends123: 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

Wether you guys like it or not, we are simps, and we will continue to simp, we are ready to take bullets for ladies, gave ladies our last cash, and even sell our properties to make them happy, even though they cheat on us.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by SKIPCY(m): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

Woman don do this one strong thing

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by concho(m): 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
She should remain OBIdient in order to get more

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by ChuksHills(m): 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeqHw3eL2LK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

But guys self.. The money he uses to buy those gift he would have used it to start up introduction For her marriage right. misplace priority

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by bmdmix10: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Soo sex afterwards nah, wat else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

Poor man and Anger!
His money, his business!

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral / I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.