Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (92797 Views)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
xynerise:

Problem solved!! grin

Two frustrated fans fighting grin grin grin
I'm not frustrated. I gave up on Arsenal long time ago and
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by gudvibz(f): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
FraQture:

Na your type dey stab man last last. grin
Na your type dey stab man last last.

He wishes it would be that easy undecided believe me am quiet creative cheesy
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by gudvibz(f): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
nwabobo:

What will you do other than pack your loads and go?

Pack and go ke? Like I said words have not been invented yet to describe what I'll do
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by gudvibz(f): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
U'll uproot his joystick ryt?

You mean Like what Bolton did to theon grayjoy in GOT grin me likey cheesy
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by gudvibz(f): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Go and marry your Cucumber, Lesbian!

Your name alone tells me all I need to know about you undecided just know whatever your problem is, it is well OK cheesy
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by RomeoEmpire(m): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
gudvibz:

You mean Like what Bolton did to theon grayjoy in GOT grin me likey cheesy
LMAO!! U are on point Bae.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by gudvibz(f): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
BrutalJab:

what can you do?

is not as if you even have the mental capacity to be independent o.... u will still need money and shelter from the so called man.

so stop the online bragging

You see a post and decided to let loose your extremely low mentality and almost nonexistent self esteem roll off all over the place. undecided mtchww

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by gudvibz(f): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
BrutalJab:

what can you do?

is not as if you even have the mental capacity to be independent o.... u will still need money and shelter from the so called man.

so stop the online bragging

You see a post and decided to let loose your extremely low mentality and almost nonexistent self esteem roll off all over the place. undecided mtchww

Keypad champion
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by BrutalJab: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
gudvibz:

stop foaming in the mouth. Miss high mentality, what I just said is the truth.

You have no where to go OK? You better start saving and preparing to be independent cos u can't last long in any marriage.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by gudvibz(f): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
uuzba:

He told the wife to return the SUV that he bought for her.
Are you not the type that will open nyash when a man buys SUV for you?

You better check your life and lead a straight path.

No am not,and just because you feel intimidated by my post doesn't mean you have to throw tantrums like a child. Plz stay off my mentions
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Rozaytee:
no mind dat yeye randy...i no kno were him dey oo...maybe him data don finish...grin

Lmao

@him data don finish!!!

lefulefu tell this babe to say yes to my proposal naaa cheesy cheesy

regardless of her venza blezzzzzz,,,I luv her die!!!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by hedonistic: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
cococandy:
The sad thing about nairaland is that it gives pathetic closet sadists like you an opportunity to rant in anonymity. Unfortunately when your picture ends up on nairaland with a very interesting caption, we won’t know it’s you in order to properly type “serves him right”.

But if you do have the mettle to actually practice in real life what you type on your NL account, it won’t be long before that happens to you from a scorned lover. Keep dreaming in a fool’s paradise.

Lol. Madam pseudo feminist slash Mbaise serpent. No carry my matter for head like bag of beans. Your neck no strong reach to withstand the weight.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by biggy26: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
oh dear,,marriage is an over rated old shiit..

It's not dear, just marry d right man. My madam is enjoying me and she says it.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

why the wife act that way or is it a crime to marry two wife tell me nigga this is Africa man have right to marry more don 3 wife u hear

I ain't a nigga .
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by placeofallure(f): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
sexybbstar:
If that's the girlfriend in fisherman's shoe... Then I'm disappointed. sad
[right][/right]

Honestly, I'm more disappointed than you.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by placeofallure(f): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
sexybbstar:
If that's the girlfriend in fisherman's shoe... Then I'm disappointed. sad

Honestly, I'm more disappointed than you.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by ameh99: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
roarik:
God i reget this type of man anytime i am about to get married..in Jesus name. amen

Her actions initiated the husbands reaction...

A wise woman will not take such foolish step...

Are you a wise woman?

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Rozaytee: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
Randy91:

Lmao
@him data don finish!!!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Rozaytee:
no mind dat yeye randy...i no kno were him dey oo...maybe him data don finish...grin
hahaha im data finish ko?cheesy.wat sort of endtime data is he using?

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Randy91:

Lmao

@him data don finish!!!

na waohcheesy.. Way u love blenze ehn its just d same way wey buhari take love cowscheesy
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
lefulefu:
na waohcheesy.. Way u love blenze ehn its just d same way wey buhari take love cowscheesy

Lolz cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by nairalanduseles: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

see who is talking he will go to jail because of what tell me after he goes to jail what happen next see if ur sister try that s*+hit with me I will beat her like mad after was am ready to go to jail and mine u when I cum out am going gun u and yr sister down

u are a boy ..... pls don't quote me u re immature......i bet mummy and daddy are still paying ur bills.....grow up
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
Rozaytee:
grin grin

my online sweethrt!!!
I don miss u like crayfishcheesy cheesy
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by nairalanduseles: 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
queenblossom:

Is only a fool that can make this kind of comment.

a fool is an understatement
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Rozaytee: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Randy91:

my online sweethrt!!!
I don miss u like crayfishcheesy cheesy
me too...cheesy
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by mechanics(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Foolish man.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Rozaytee:
me too...cheesy

send me ur number via mail...
I want to b a man 4u nw...
2018...no dulling cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
efesodje:

You must be an idiot for typing this rubbish. Nairaland simpleton angry

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
nairalanduseles:

u are a boy ..... pls don't quote me u re immature......i bet mummy and daddy are still paying ur bills.....grow up

hahahahh u made me laff nigga am man more dan you i can take care of my bills and my young ones too so if u don't know we are in Africa man have the right to marry more dan one wife
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by sulasa07(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
When we say a man can marry two or three or four wives,u will cry n say it is one man for one woman.But now, one man for one woman plus 5 side chics.Keep on with ur shitty life by beating ur wife for ur side chic.Am laughing in 5D mode.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Adadioranma79(f): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
All in the name of answering "Mrs", Odiegwu.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by jhubril(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Mumu
E- goat

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / Time To Divorce My Wife? / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.