Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,292 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (92882 Views)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Snow87(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
I will not poison him, that one will kill him fast, he will die a slow and painful death by the time am done making his life miserable.
marry first before dishing out your threats. see u in Shiloh 2025.lubish

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
Enyia stop quoting me up and down, are you mad? Na you the thing pain pass. angry.

hahahahh funny girl am not mad oh but what u said u made a mistake in fact ask ur grand father how many wife he married in the olding days he will tell u lol funny girl anyway u look beautiful and hot too
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2018
Zivaharry:
you mean, you can kill in a haste......God of mercy
Visit her profile and check out her pix. E show for her face
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2018
yommen:

I wish to have a movie date with you. I'm single!
mumu
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2018
jhubril:

I'm very sure you mean ' reject' and not 'reget'.
Beta come and marry me nw before you ' reget this type of man'.
Mumu
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2018
Newboss:
All these brainless people on Nairaland sefangry

You don't beat my friend, whether side chick or side kid, and expect me to be looking at you like mumu. angry I weee pounce on your destiny like a mighty man! angry

Thunder fall on the wife wey no get sense! angry

Face your fvcking husband, asshole! angry

I tell them that marriage is a scam to massage the male ego, they will be quoting Bible where most of the characters were polygamists! angry

newboss may the good lord bless you for saying the truth marriage is a scam a very big one and people are here saying this man f up I just dey look in fact the man did the right tin woman I just trie for there problem
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

But at least, two wrongs do not make a right. When the wife slapped her, the best he could have done would have been to wind up and drive out of that place. He'll placate the side chic...Then go settle issues with the wife at home.
What if the girl in question ain't a side chick and only a business partner? Abi coz say I don marry make I no associate with females again? Arrant nonsense!!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Flaghouse1: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2018
lefulefu:

dats the eye witness grin grin

Very correct!!!

See am here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
Na only this insult you get? try harder. Its lame.
He's saying the truth. You're too ugly
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2018
zeongeon:
If i am that man and if that's really a side chic then she deserves the slaps. i wont even go on to attack my wife i will drive away cause i perfectly understand and know that both the useless side chic and i have messed up. Next time if married man come to her again she will stir clear.

why will a man even attack his wife cause of a mistress that probably screws other married men aside him. Even if the one is my colleague or client i wont attack my wife. I dont blame the woman for her actions at all.

Following married man or woman and cheating on your husband or wife is not good and its even worse when your caught.
What if she wasn't a side chick?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by 3verblazing(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2018
Side chic spotted
QueenSekxy:
oh dear,,marriage is an over rated old shiit..

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Ikebesupa(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2018
roarik:
God i reget this type of man anytime i am about to get married..in Jesus name. amen
... Common "REJECT" you no fit type.. smh for some people
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Brushless: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
You don't know me, neither do you
know what am capable of.
Carefully, young men, women can easily undo you. If a woman intend to kill her husband, there is some things she can mix with food or drinks which once the man takes it, he will gradually loss the ability to urinate, infact ,a thousand ways to kill a man through his throat.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by jhubril(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Mumu
bro wetin be your own?
poke nose! ode
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2018
Chochovini:
Come on! The woman did what she did out of pure jealous as is expected of all good women. What can u say of the man? Was he not supposed to hide his head in shame? The man is not just the problem here but a huge disgrace to all men though, EXcluding somebody like u who don‘t want to call a spade a spade but trying to paint evil in a white colour.
Anakoyeri
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by dominique(f): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2018
Side chicks are getting bolder by the day because of useless men like this. The wife was very silly to have created a scene and beating up the girl but the man is even more stupid using belt on his wife in public. If the side chick had half a brain, she ought to flee from such a violent person. Last last they will involve family or pastor to settle the matter and the woman will go on her knees and beg on top chopping belt. Woman dey suffer for this country sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2018
CioAngels:
The wife should be beaten more than that, why trace your husband to where ever he has gone to? A public place? He did not bring the girl to your house in the first place. We women should stop anything that will disgrace us outside, this is one of it. You fight or not, men will continue to fool themselves with dozens of women because, women hunting is in their DNA.
You get auto sense
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by cococandy(f): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2018
bamoski:

I wonder how your husband puts up with you sef.

Some men are really living in hell on earth SMH sad
He’s fine thank you. Don’t worry about us.

I’m sorry your life is so hard because your woman expects you to be faithful. Wow poor you. What a torture that must be.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by lucianohase(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2018
KNEO777:
A married Nigerian man who took his ''young girlfriend'' out on a movie date at Filmhouse got more than he bargained for after his wife showed up and created a scene.

According to an eye witness, the said wife trailed her husband and his alleged girlfriend to Filmhouse, Lekki, today, March 3rd 2018. 

On getting there, she approached her husband's vehicle and told the girlfriend to wind down the window after which she gave her two heavy slaps, asking her to step out of the vehicle while shouting ''He is a married man''

Infuriated by his wife's actions, the husband pulled out his belt and began flogging his wife with it.  The wife ran back to her vehicle for safety and tried to drive out but her husband blocked her, asking her to return the SUV as he bought it for her.

LASTMA officials had to intervene to stop the husband from beating his wife further. 

https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/03/married-man-flogs-his-wife-with-belt-for-slapping-his-side-chic-at-filmhouse-cinemas-lekki/
The man is an idiot n should be dealt with for his actions. Reason, the wife has every right to act that way.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by cococandy(f): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

hahaha I see u not in Africa that why u keep saying sh/+it ask ur old people in Africa how is tinz don they are going tell u see as far is in Africa men have right to marry four wife's as far u can take care of them no problem so I see no problem here the man went out with his gf and his wife don't have right to shout at his gf u know y cuz the man can marry another wife and there noting she can do about it that how we Africa we do our tin anyway you look beautiful and have a lovely weekend Godbless you
You sound like a Mor0n with a brain the same size as the cap of your peniss.

Have a lovely day too
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by cococandy(f): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2018
dominique:
Side chicks are getting bolder by the day because of useless men like this. The wife was very silly to have created a scene and beating up the girl but the man is even more stupid using belt on his wife in public. If the side chick had half a brain, she ought to flee from such a violent person. Last last they will involve family or pastor to settle the matter and the woman will go on her knees and beg on top chopping belt. Woman dey suffer for this country sha.
Just read the majority of the posts on this thread. Nauseating
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
What if the girl in question ain't a side chick and only a business partner? Abi coz say I don marry make I no associate with females again? Arrant nonsense!!

No matter who the other lady was...thrashing her with a belt, and in public surely wasn't the best. It was a very wrong reaction.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

hahahahh funny girl am not mad oh but what u said u made a mistake in fact ask ur grand father how many wife he married in the olding days he will tell u lol funny girl anyway u look beautiful and hot too
Seriously
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by dominique(f): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
See all of them sounding so pained cheesygrin.

My dear, one has to be very hard hearted when entering marriages of nowadays but not to the point of murder or causing bodily harm o. Nobody is worth going to prison for or living with the guilt of blood on your hands.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

I am not talking him cheating, I am angry at him hiting his wife with a belt in public, who does that. He must be mad.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2018
Snow87:
marry first before dishing out your threats. see u in Shiloh 2025.lubish
Of course I will marry, see your sister in Shiloh 2070.

Arrant nonsense!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2018
dominique:
Please remain single and save yourself the stress. shikina!!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2018
cococandy:
You sound like a Mor0n with a brain the same size as the cap of your peniss.
Have a lovely day too
Hiah! LMAO!!!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

No matter who the other lady was...thrashing her with a belt, and in public surely wasn't the best. It was a very wrong reaction.
And the so Called wife for slapping the lady
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by cococandy(f): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2018
The sad thing about nairaland is that it gives pathetic closet sadists like you an opportunity to rant in anonymity. Unfortunately when your picture ends up on nairaland with a very interesting caption, we won’t know it’s you in order to properly type “serves him right”.

But if you do have the mettle to actually practice in real life what you type on your NL account, it won’t be long before that happens to you from a scorned lover. Keep dreaming in a fool’s paradise.

hedonistic:
Very foolish wife. Shouting 'he's a married man" to what end? Married man means that he should die of conji or be eating expired bitterleaf soup for the rest of his life when your shapeless unkempt body and unsexy ways at home has killed any desire he used to have for you.

Your job is to take care of the kids and live comfortably with the resources he is working hard to provide, not to jump up and down forming James Bond trying to monitor his movement. Senseless woman. You deserve even more than the public flogging.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by cococandy(f): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Hiah! LMAO!!!
only YOU would find that funny when it’s directed at you. Again brain size.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2018
cococandy:
only YOU would find that funny when it’s directed at you. Again brain size.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.