Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women (19561 Views)

Nigerian/black Men, Please Stop Disgracing Us (disgraceful Photo) / These Two Uganda Black Beautiful Ladies Will Make You Whoa!- Pictures / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by NeeKlaus: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
iconize:

I see only one Nigerian - Uche Mba.

The other chics up there are from South and East Africa. tongue

I think hers is the first picture there. Check it well, you will see it's the only one that isn't "so sophisticated" like the rest. The curtains, wall and all...

OP, no offense. smiley
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by DavidEsq(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
And wia is ur pix among them? cry
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by majekoam(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Safiaaa:

Having read through this thread....

I would love to know the circumstances of your life.

If I met you in real life, and you comport yourself in a similar manner as you do in some of your threads, I would quietly walk off and not look back

I just have some questions?

What happened to you? Where has this hatred from men stemmed from?

I know you enjoy instigating arguements...it gives you thrills.

I just wished more Nairaland guys were more mature and didn't take the bait.

I think a change of scenery is needed. Elevate those who you hang around.

You have thrown multiple curses in some of your comments.

I pray the don't rebound back

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Originalsly: 12:33am On Mar 05, 2018
Great thread!....but I doubt it will make front page since to that moderator.... beautiful is about being of light complexion. When beautiful is used in headline..it is always about a light skin person...natural light skin or self made light skin doesn't matter to the fool him. Nice pics....how can one look at these and not conclude that when it comes to beauty.....Black is Boss? Love ya'll.

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Oyindidi(f): 2:27am On Mar 05, 2018
Gungnir:

Quoted you twice, perhaps your eye missed it.

Never replied my post on the thread when I asked you do you know something I don't?
Can't remember, sorry about that

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 05, 2018
majekoam:

If I met you in real life, and you comport yourself in a similar manner as you do in some of your threads, I would quietly walk off and not look back

I thought I was the only one who noticed she replaced bashing with curses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2018
majekoam:

If you knew me in real life, you would know I’m NOTHING like I am on NL. NOTHING.

I’m laid back and chill. If you insult me, I insult you back. That’s how I am. If you look closely at this thread, you would see that I’m never the one to initiate anything. Please look closely. I really just don’t take NL seriously, it’s just there for fun.

I do not have hatred for men. I don’t have to agree with everything you do, does that necessarily mean I hate you guys? Vice versa.

Well would like to apologise to tosyne2much. It was very much out of my character to insult you the way I did, and I apologise. I was very aggravated and allowed my emotions to take control smiley

Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by tosyne2much(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2018
majekoam:

My brother, that's the way many of them are.. You could see the way she was heaping curses on me cheesy

The truth is that their lives are very miserable but they come online looking for a way to make themselves feel better. They come online claiming they are working class and that they are only coming here to while away time. The acclaimed working class can be found almost in every thread 24/7 with their awkward and negative mindset .

The same way some Nigerian ladies are being ridiculed for their skin colour is the same way same Nigerian men are also being ridiculed for their skin colour, so what's the fuss all about?

Like I said, beautiful Nigerian women know they are beautiful and there's nothing you will say that will make them feel less of themselves. They receive appraisal every now and then and they feel very confident.

You will not even find such ladies on a thread like this. Only some set of frustrated low life ones bother so much about a topic like this.

Kindly do a little research and you will see that even most of the ladies joining the OP in throwing tantrums do not have profile pictures(no they will ever have). But they are usually the one that carry a thread like this on their heads . cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2018
tosyne2much:
My brother, that's the way many of them are.. You could see the way she was heaping curses on me

Their lives are very miserable but they come online looking for a way to make themselves feel better. They come online claiming they are working class but they are only coming here to while away time. You find them almost in every thread with their cliques.

The same way some Nigerian ladies are being ridiculed for their skin colour is the same way some Nigerian men are being ridiculed for their skin colour, so what's the fuss all about?

Like I said, beautiful Nigerian women know they are beautiful and there's nothing you will say that will make them feel less of themselves. They receive appraisal every now and then and they feel very confident.

You will not even find such ladies on a thread like this. Only some set of frustrated low life ones bother so much about a topic like this.

Kindly do a little research and you will see that even most of the ladies joining the OP is throwing tantrums do not have profile pictures(no they will ever have). But they are usually the one that carry a thread like this on their heads . cheesy cheesy
Despite the fact that you insulted me first, when I have done NOTHING to you, I still felt the need to apologise. You’re a human being, and I know my words may have hurt you in some kind of way. Please end it here, or leave the thread. It’s
Monday, no need for all of this. The thread wasn’t targeted to you, so I see no reason why you took so much offence to it. It was clearly meant for women, so I don’t understand why whether it felt empowering to you mattered or not. Anyways have a good day.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by tosyne2much(m): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2018
Safiaaa:
If you knew me in real life, you would know I’m NOTHING like I am on NL. NOTHING.

I’m laid back and chill. If you insult me, I insult you back. That’s how I am. If you look closely at this thread, you would see that I’m never the one to initiate anything. Please look closely. I really just don’t take NL seriously, it’s just there for fun.

I do not have hatred for men. I don’t have to agree with everything you do, does that necessarily mean I hate you guys? Vice versa.

Well would like to apologise to tosyne2much. It was very much out of my character to insult you the way I did, and I apologise. I was very aggravated and allowed my emotions to take control smiley

Have a nice day.
You do not rain CURSES on me and expect me to be cool

I'm sorry for acting much too cool
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2018
tosyne2much:
You do not rain CURSES on me and expect be keep cool.

I'm sorry for acting much too cool
Thanks. Have a good day smiley
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2018
majekoam:

Very true smiley
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Can't remember, sorry about that

No need to be sorry, it's not my memory that failed me.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by majekoam(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
tosyne2much:
My brother, that's the way many of them are.. You could see the way she was heaping curses on me cheesy

The truth is that their lives are very miserable but they come online looking for a way to make themselves feel better. They come online claiming they are working class and that they are only coming here to while away time. The acclaimed working class can be found almost in every thread 24/7 with their awkward and negative mindset .

The same way some Nigerian ladies are being ridiculed for their skin colour is the same way same Nigerian men are also being ridiculed for their skin colour, so what's the fuss all about?

Kindly do a little research and you will see that even most of the ladies joining the OP in throwing tantrums do not have profile pictures(no they will ever have). But they are usually the one that carry a thread like this on their heads . cheesy cheesy

No quarrels here. I agree on many points but I am just the peacemaker here. Haha.
Too tired after work to start throwing insults haha.
Stay well bro.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by majekoam(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2018

Have a nice day.

No worries. Most reasonable guys wouldn't expect you to agree. I think most would appreciate you not using the same brush on all of us.

You may think its a joke but some young naive boys and girls read these posts every day.

They might see it otherwise.

To be honest I only come here to rep those guys trying to do it the right way.

Just a question here. Why would you be different between real life and Nairaland?

Sounds like alot of work.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
Safiaaa reply my mail....
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by CuriousMynd: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
You guys no have chill at all especially Tosyne2much
You guys don make the babe disable her account.. Chai
You guys sabi finish person career o grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
majekoam:

No worries. Most reasonable guys wouldn't expect you to agree. I think most would appreciate you not using the same brush on all of us.

You may think its a joke but some young naive boys and girls read these posts every day.

They might see it otherwise.

To be honest I only come here to rep those guys trying to do it the right way.

Just a question here. Why would you be different between real life and Nairaland?

Sounds like alot of work.

Dissociative Identity Disorder undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Kimcutie: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
So this girl has deactivated. sad
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
efesodje:

Dissociative Identity Disorder undecided

A lot of nairalanders apparently suffer from that going by your analysis.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by daddycee91(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
i so love this trend, beautiful, sexy black girls
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
So at last this mumu op don deactivate? Nice one. See as nature dey use him hand sanitize nairaland for us. This forum must return back to it's good old days!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2018
Damn! How did I miss this fight.
Couldn't even get to see some comments. Shiit.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by dingbang(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
And the girl later deactivated... Laughable I must say...

Weak
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Charris2284: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
Your first paragraph is just nonsense. Can you please tell me how white women feel bullied or inferior in this white washed planet that we live in? Honestly our men are so pitiful, I really feel sorry for my future child. But to cut the long story short, if you don’t care, why exactly are you on this thread? I don’t understand.

I think women, in general, are made to feel inferior. However, there is no denying that black women, and any woman of color, are made to feel inferiority on a grander scale.

White women can feel insecurity. The society we live in (speaking at least in America), in order to be beautiful, you must adhere to these guidelines:

1. A thin, toned body.
2. Skin void of any blemishes (including stretch marks that just are unavoidable for most during pregnancy).
3. Symmetrical facial features.
4. A body frame of unrealistic proportions, portrayed by the classic Barbie dolls.
5. White, or at least "white passing" skin tone.
6. Long, long hair.
7. And a list of other misc. aesthetics such as teeth, etc.

So it stands to reason that a white woman without those attributes may feel insecurity at some point in her life.

But black women undoubtedly have been dehumanized in more ways than listed above. After all, a fat white woman was still considered a woman (i.e., a human being) back in 1850. A black woman, thin or fat, ugly or beautiful, was considered subhuman.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by CAPSLOCKED: 9:18am On Mar 07, 2018
Charris2284:

I think women, in general, are made to feel inferior. However, there is no denying that black women, and any woman of color, are made to feel inferiority on a grander scale.

White women can feel insecurity. The society we live in (speaking at least in America), in order to be beautiful, you must adhere to these guidelines:

1. A thin, toned body.
2. Skin void of any blemishes (including stretch marks that just are unavoidable for most during pregnancy).
3. Symmetrical facial features.
4. A body frame of unrealistic proportions, portrayed by the classic Barbie dolls.
5. White, or at least "white passing" skin tone.
6. Long, long hair.
7. And a list of other misc. aesthetics such as teeth, etc.

So it stands to reason that a white woman without those attributes may feel insecurity at some point in her life.

But black women undoubtedly have been dehumanized in more ways than listed above. After all, a fat white woman was still considered a woman (i.e., a human being) back in 1850. A black woman, thin or fat, ugly or beautiful, was considered subhuman.

DO YOU LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY AT ALL?

IT'S TRUE THAT WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE MADE TO FEEL INFERIOR. IN FACT, MANY WOMEN NOW BELIEVE THEY ARE INFERIOR TO MEN. BUT YOU CAN'T BLAME THEM FOR CAREFULLY ANALYSING THIS STATUS AND SETTLING FOR THE TRUTH. TRUTH, BECAUSE IN MANY, MANY CASES, WOMEN ARE INFERIOR AND I DON'T THINK EQUALITY CAN EVER BE ATTAINED. THESE CASES ARE ONLY THE NATURAL ONES, OF COURSE. AND NOT MAN MADE STRATIFICATIONS.

AND THAT'S THE POINT WHERE MY POST WILL STOP TO AGREE WITH YOURS.

I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT MEN TORMENT WOMEN BY JUDGING THEM AND SETTING STANDARDS.

WHO BODY SHAMES WOMEN ON INSTAGRAM?
WHO LAUGHS AT WOMEN'S HAIR OR CLOTHES, OR NAILS?
WHO MOCKS THE OTHER WOMEN WHO IS NOT YET MARRIED, OR MARRIED WITHOUT CHILDREN?
WHO COMPARES BOYFRIENDS, HUSBANDS, OR THE COST OF ENGAGEMENT RINGS?
WHO TONES THEIR SKIN IN ORDER TO BEAT THE NEXT WOMAN TO THE BRIGHTEST IN THE STREET?

WHO DOES ALL THESE THINGS TO WOMEN, IF NOT WOMEN?

WOMEN SAY THINGS TO WOMEN, THAT MEN ARE SCARED OF SAYING TO WOMEN.. BOTH IN THIS COUNTRY AND ANY OTHER COUNTRY.

WOMEN DO THINGS, NOT TO PLEASE MEN AS THEY CLAIM,
BUT TO TORMENT OTHER WOMEN AND LOOK SUPERIOR.

THE ONLY TWO THINGS THAT WOMEN CAN COMFORTABLY AND UNIFORMLY AGREE ON, ARE;
1. MEN ARE THE CAUSE OF ALL THEIR PROBLEMS (WHEN CLEARLY, THEY DISLIKE EACHOTHER)
2. YOUR DICK IS SMALL (AND YOUR BANK ACCOUNT READS ONLY ZEROS)

ANY OTHER THINGS APART FROM THIS, FORGET IT.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
cryHow did I miss this fight?

Na to go check google index.
See work ontop gossip.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Charris2284: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DO YOU LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY AT ALL?

IT'S TRUE THAT WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE MADE TO FEEL INFERIOR. IN FACT, MANY WOMEN NOW BELIEVE THEY ARE INFERIOR TO MEN. BUT YOU CAN'T BLAME THEM FOR CAREFULLY ANALYSING THIS STATUS AND SETTLING FOR THE TRUTH. TRUTH, BECAUSE IN MANY, MANY CASES, WOMEN ARE INFERIOR AND I DON'T THINK EQUALITY CAN EVER BE ATTAINED. THESE CASES ARE ONLY THE NATURAL ONES, OF COURSE. AND NOT MAN MADE STRATIFICATIONS.

AND THAT'S THE POINT WHERE MY POST WILL STOP TO AGREE WITH YOURS.

I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT MEN TORMENT WOMEN BY JUDGING THEM AND SETTING STANDARDS.

WHO BODY SHAMES WOMEN ON INSTAGRAM?
WHO LAUGHS AT WOMEN'S HAIR OR CLOTHES, OR NAILS?
WHO MOCKS THE OTHER WOMEN WHO IS NOT YET MARRIED, OR MARRIED WITHOUT CHILDREN?
WHO COMPARES BOYFRIENDS, HUSBANDS, OR THE COST OF ENGAGEMENT RINGS?
WHO TONES THEIR SKIN IN ORDER TO BEAT THE NEXT WOMAN TO THE BRIGHTEST IN THE STREET?

WHO DOES ALL THESE THINGS TO WOMEN, IF NOT WOMEN?

WOMEN SAY THINGS TO WOMEN, THAT MEN ARE SCARED OF SAYING TO WOMEN.. BOTH IN THIS COUNTRY AND ANY OTHER COUNTRY.

WOMEN DO THINGS, NOT TO PLEASE MEN AS THEY CLAIM,
BUT TO TORMENT OTHER WOMEN AND LOOK SUPERIOR.

THE ONLY TWO THINGS THAT WOMEN CAN COMFORTABLY AND UNIFORMLY AGREE ON, ARE;
1. MEN ARE THE CAUSE OF ALL THEIR PROBLEMS (WHEN CLEARLY, THEY DISLIKE EACHOTHER)
2. YOUR DICK IS SMALL (AND YOUR BANK ACCOUNT READS ONLY ZEROS)

ANY OTHER THINGS APART FROM THIS, FORGET IT.

No, I don't live in Nigeria. I live in the U.S.

Women do mock and berate each other. That is certainly a problem. And it's causes I'm sure are many and convoluted:

Society and it's standards
Competition for a spouse
Low personal self-esteem
Etc. Etc. Etc.

They all cause a knee-jerk reaction that perpetuates self-hatred. Catch 22. We (women) can be our greatest ally, but we often choose to be our own worst enemy.

I do disagree though that men do not play a part. This world we live in is highly patriarchal.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by CAPSLOCKED: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Charris2284:

No, I don't live in Nigeria. I live in the U.S.

Women do mock and berate each other. That is certainly a problem. And it's causes I'm sure are many and convoluted:

Society and it's standards
Competition for a spouse
Low personal self-esteem
Etc. Etc. Etc.

They all cause a knee-jerk reaction that perpetuates self-hatred. Catch 22. We (women) can be our greatest ally, but we often choose to be our own worst enemy.

I do disagree though that men do not play a part. This world we live in is highly patriarchal.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 08, 2018
Sirgay:
Allah! see mouth like that of duck.
Abeg why all this anger?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. / Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video) / Relationship Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.