Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women (19545 Views)

Nigerian/black Men, Please Stop Disgracing Us (disgraceful Photo) / These Two Uganda Black Beautiful Ladies Will Make You Whoa!- Pictures / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by dmgr(m): 2:17am On Mar 04, 2018
so this girl fine like this...what's that nl babe name again oo...chai I don forget her name
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by khiaa(f): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is one great problem of Africa/black women..

insecurity and low self esteem..

You will never see a thread like this from a white lady praising their looks..

white ladies are so confident in themselves and their skin..

for the fact that op created this thread shows insecurity..

if indeed you know you are beautiful, then let those that have eyes be the judge of it....
Not like I'm in support of those bashing black women but black women are highly insecure..

I know that you don't know anything about white women because if you did you couldn't have made that statement and expected to be taken seriously.

They are the most insecure women in America. They are the number one sufferers of anorexia, belimia, drug addiction and depression because of insecurity.

If they were confident and comfortable In their skin they wouldn't be laying In the sun killing themselves trying to get darker.That insecurity probably comes from being put so high on a pedestal that they don't deserve and it prevents them from being themselves.

There was also a study taken in several American High schools about the self-esteem of the African American girls and the white girls.

The conclusion to the study was, the African American girls loved themselves and loved their bodies and the way they looked but the white girls were very insecure about their bodies, their pale skin and the way they looked.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2018
AuntyAmope:
Is this Safiaaa?
cheesy

you wish!!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by BossLaifay(f): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is one great problem of Africa/black women..

insecurity and low self esteem..

You will never see a thread like this from a white lady praising their looks..

white ladies are so confident in themselves and their skin..

for the fact that op created this thread shows insecurity..

if indeed you know you are beautiful, then let those that have eyes be the judge of it....
Not like I'm in support of those bashing black women but black women are highly insecure..
Ever stopped to think about why? *shaking my head for black men!
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 04, 2018
I’ve never seen natural breasts so big and perky shocked
cruchenutii:
kiss Amongst them all, this UCHE girl is fine die. The last girl.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2018
Nigerian/Black men are cursed! Like the poster stated, I’ve never seen any other race put down their own women like the black man would do. White men and Latinas would always have preference for women of their own race but when it comes to the accursed black men, they’d want to roll with the women of the lighter race. They call darkskinned ladies unattractive, they praise EuroCentric features, they want to have the mixed babies. This spells nothing but disgusting self hate! How would you hate what you are so much that you’d degrade your own women and chase the mass’rs women? It’s very disgusting!
Black women are very strong. Especially confident black women because they get no validation from social media or from their own men who’s supposed to love and uplift them but they still come out with their heads held high oozing nothing but black girl magic.
If not for the fact that I want to have chocolate daughters that look like me, I won’t be caught dead with a black man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Jman06(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2018
@safiaaa, this thread was uncalled for! Those guys you see writing trash about black women are guys who got heartbroken by black ladies. They don't know how best to deal with heartbreaks than resort to pouring their anger on the whole black women. Quite pathetic!

The truth remains that black ladies are the most attractive in the world! The full lips, the bums, the curves, the pretty faces, and the strong bones are what makes them more desirable to men. For me, I would choose a black beauty over any other race/colour any time any day. I have stated my preference for black ladies on this site severally and that is the truth and nothing but the truth. The world is a global village and it takes just a click away to interact with people from other races. I have been on several dating sites where i interact with both black and white ladies and guys and I am yet to meet a white lady who attracts me more than black ebonies. I also know many guys who share my preferences for blacks.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by QueenSekxy(f): 9:42am On Mar 04, 2018
black is beautiful. ..nice thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Seriously? How could a thread from a few guys who think the ladies in their clan are ugly demoralise black women, more especially Nigerian women? Questions that beg for answer; do Nigerian women care? Is their opinion relevant or does it reduce or add to any black woman? Please, stop making fools relevant or validating opinions from skewed minds.

Only a sick mind would come up with such a thread and have his ill fellows espouse his assertion 'cause if Nigerian women are ugly and you were born by a Nigerian women(parent) ugliness should rob off on you. Most of the boys that roam this section of the forum don't think.
Sometimes, in your attempt to think outside the box and make yourself sound smart, you become so stûpid and dûmb.

What exactly is wrong in another girl lifting others mentally? If you think you're not affected by the negative comments of these dudes, does that mean some others aren't affected? Do you know how many girls could have been affected by those negative posts and comments? Stop sounding to thick. I can bet you are not even that thick. You get affect by this negative comments. Why did you stop having picture of you on your dp? Because you couldn't handle the 'fact' you're ugly and people keep throwing it to your face.

Just appreciate the write up, encourage other girls and discourage the negative comments by these dudes. Stop being too alpha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2018
Jman06:
@safiaaa, this thread was uncalled for! Those guys you see writing trash about black women are guys who got heartbroken by black ladies. They don't know how best to deal with heartbreaks than resort to pouring their anger on the whole black women. Quite pathetic!

The truth remains that black ladies are the most attractive in the world! The full lips, the bums, the curves, the pretty faces, and the strong bones are what makes them more desirable to men. For me, I would choose a black beauty over any other race/colour any time any day. I have stated my preference for black ladies on this site severally and that is the truth and nothing but the truth. The world is a global village and it takes just a click away to interact with people from other races. I have been on several dating sites where i interact with both black and white ladies and guys and I am yet to meet a white lady who attracts me more than black ebonies. I also know many guys who share my preferences for blacks.

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by ibietela2(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2018
Which one is you in the pictures
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by tosyne2much(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2018
How does this crap empower African ladies? Are you trying to tell us that your life revolves around your looks?

On a normal day, I don't normally comment on this kind of piece of poo. Only someone battling with inferiority and low self esteem will put up this hogwash and call it empowerment

Later you hypocrites will claim that you don't care about how a man feels about your looks but you can put up this crap to tell us how beautiful you are. Hypocrites!

How about uploading the picture of your pathetic sef and use it to encourage your fellow women rather than download random pictures of people you don't even know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
How does this crap empower African ladies? Are you trying to tell us that your life revolves about your looks?

On a normal day, I don't normally comment on this kind of piece of poo. Only someone battling with inferiority and low self esteem will put up this hogwash and call it empowerment

Later you hypocrites will claim that you don't care about how a man feels about your looks but you can put up this crap to tell us how beautiful you are. Hypocrites!

How about uploading the picture of your pathetic sef and use it to encourage your fellow women rather than download random pictures of people you don't even know

shocked shocked
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2018
Just like there are ugly fair girls, there are also ugly dark ladies, so forget colour, person wey fine, fine wella.

But some Nigerian these days are color struck, any light skinned lady is fine in their eyes even the ones that are obviously ugly.

I believe beauty is not in colour, but the facial structure, the shape of the nose, the shape of the mouth, the sexiness of the eyes etc.

I'm chocolate but when I see ladies that are very dark and beautiful, I really admire them.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2018
Neyoor:

[/b]

You nailed it here. Beauty is nothing without brain
so nigerian men have brain? cos if they did nigerian wont become the shithole it is
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by IHate9jerianss(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Nigerian/Black men are cursed! Like the poster stated, I’ve never seen any other race put down their own women like the black man would do. White men and Latinas would always have preference for women of their own race but when it comes to the accursed black men, they’d want to roll with the women of the lighter race. They call darkskinned ladies unattractive, they praise EuroCentric features, they want to have the mixed babies. This spells nothing but disgusting self hate! How would you hate what you are so much that you’d degrade your own women and chase the mass’rs women? It’s very disgusting!
Black women are very strong. Especially confident black women because they get no validation from social media or from their own men who’s supposed to love and uplift them but they still come out with their heads held high oozing nothing but black girl magic.
If not for the fact that I want to have chocolate daughters that look like me, I won’t be caught dead with a black man
LOL!!
Look at the crap this one posted because we all know Arabs,Asians,whites& Latin men all lust for black women yes?
Let's stop fooling ourselves here.Typically, only black men desire black women because other races of men don't find you lot particularly attractive.
Not hatin' just statin'

6 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by IHate9jerianss(m): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2018
funmisticqueen:
so nigerian men have brain? cos if they did nigerian wont become the shithole it is
Another crap post.
So Nigerian women were not involved in turning Nigeria into a "shithole" as you claim?Only the men?
Continue blaming men for all your failures&insecurities

6 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
How does this crap empower African ladies? Are you trying to tell us that your life revolves about your looks?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2018
tosyne2much:

Minister of woman affairs. Mr borrow borrow has arrived. You are the lowest of the lowest and you shouldn’t have any say in this thread AT ALL. You are the number one man on this forum that degrades and ridicules your own women, yet behind closed doors your are nothing but a low self esteemed empty man, struggling to make ends meet. You should be the one to know about empowering women, when you save up your life savings to impress women who view you as valueless. Use you up, and throw you in the trash where you belong. I can see and understand clearly why you are frustrated. Tosin be careful, don’t let me start on you.

If you don’t know, then wake up please. A woman’s looks play a huge role in her life. Most women’s self esteem is derived from her. You NL baffoobs can keep on deceiving yourself. Look up the word empowerment, study it then come back and say what you have to say. When did I state a woman’s life revolves SOLEY around her looks? There’s no doubt there’s more to life than looks, however looks play a huge part in most women’s confidence, so cut me the bullshit. If I choose to stay anonymous whilst uplifting others, How is that an issue? I’d rather stay anonymous than upload the 2 mega pixel, cheap market so called-pictures that you upload contstantly on your profile. You are nothing but a bush man, who deserves to breed in the forest. Suffering is your destiny, take your frustration elsewhere. Cow grin

Bye bye tosin smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Khonifer: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2018
tosyne2much:

If anyone is being hypocritical here, it is you. Picture of her pathetic self? Smh. So much for nairaland mature guys. Can't get any point across without insults undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by tosyne2much(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2018
Safiaaa:
[s] Minister of woman affairs. Mr borrow borrow has arrived. You are the lowest of the lowest and you shouldn’t have any say in this thread AT ALL. You are the number one man on this forum that degrades and ridicules your own women, yet behind closed doors your are nothing but a low self esteemed empty man, struggling to make ends meet. You should be the one to know about empowering women, when you save up your life savings to impress women who view you as valueless. Use you up, and throw you in the trash where you belong. I can see and understand clearly why you are frustrated. Tosin be careful, don’t let me start on you.

If you don’t know, then wake up please. A woman’s looks play a huge role in her life. Most women’s self esteem is derived from her. You NL baffoobs can keep on deceiving yourself. Look up the word empowerment, study it then come back and say what you have to say. When did I state a woman’s life revolves around her looks? There’s no doubt there’s more to life than looks, however looks play a huge part in most women’s confidence, so cut me the bullshit. If I choose to stay anonymous whilst uplifting others, How is that an issue? I’d rather stay anonymous than upload the 2 mega pixel, cheap market phone pictures that you upload contstantly on your profile. I’m gucci cheesy

Bye bye tosin smiley
[/s] You all just hide behind your keypads and claim life is fair to you even though we all know how unhappy you are

Even with my low life, at least I still have something doing and the crap I post (according to you) still fetches me money unlike you who can be found almost in every thread even at odd hours. Kindly look at the number of comments I make daily and compare it to yours and you will see that you really need to get a life Safiaa

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Abbeycharles(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2018
So much fight here

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by SirMichael1: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2018
falconey:
Is that all

What?? The one you've seen already isn't enough to complete your masturbation?? grin grin

It's been a while falconey. How've you been??
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2018
True true

How does this thread empower women

Does that mean ladies that are not too beautiful will start to feel beautiful because of random pictures from the internet?

[Ref] Wikipedia
Women's economic empowerment refers to the ability for women to enjoy their right to control and benefit from resources, assets , income and their own time, as well as the ability to
manage risk and improve their economic status and well being.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by tosyne2much(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2018
efesodje:

cheesy
Seriously. Beautiful ladies know they are beautiful, so telling them they aren't beautiful won't make them feel less of themselves. Only below average looking ladies worry do much about how they look.. Do you agree with me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
[/s] You all just hide behind your keypads and claim life is fair to you even though we all know you are bittered.

Even with my low life, at least I still have something doing and the crap I post (according to you) still fetches me money unlike you who can be found almost in every thread even at odd hours. Kindly look at the number of comments I make daily and compare it to yours and you will see that you really need to get a life Safiaa
How much does it fetch you that you have the audacity and liver to brag? Loooool ah beg you have been recycling your threads for years now, nothing new nothing enticing, nothing that adds value to anything. Bland, repetitive and basic. Minister of woman affairs, you are not even ashamed of yourself. What have you really achieved apart from the scanty likes you get from your hogwash male followers and your non existent blog that you have even stopped promoting. Dead before arrival lol. The funniest thing is that behind closed doors, you are still the pathetic little tosin who worships and would do anything to be in the presence of a woman. Let me not get your heart pumping and waste your 10mb. Enough is enough tosin. I don’t want to bring tears to your eyes this Sunday morning. God help me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
Seriously. Beautiful ladies know they are beautiful, so telling them they aren't beautiful won't make them feel less of themselves. Only below average looking ladies worry do much about how they look.. Do you agree with me cheesy

True Talk bro smiley

I have never known a beautiful lady who didn't know it. How could they not? You look around, and everybody is more unattractive than you. People compliment your hair,skin, clothes, everything, or just tell you how cute you are.

It's very easy to see relative attractiveness, and it's all relative. I don't blame beautiful people who know it. You've got to know your assets. If you're smart or athletic or good at your job, you should appreciate it, and the same goes for beauty.

If I heard somebody beautiful saying they were unattractive, I would definitely think they were lying or not too bright. No points for false modesty. smiley
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Khonifer: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
This trading of insults is unnecessary tho
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Khonifer:
This trading of insults is unnecessary tho
He started the insults first, I must retaliate. Call it childish, but that’s my nature. I defend my own, wherever I am. They want to silence women by force, this is what happens globally. Its not going to happen.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by tosyne2much(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
Safiaaa:
How much does it fetch you that you have the audacity and liver to brag? Loooool ah beg you have been recycling your threads for years now, nothing new nothing enticing, nothing that adds value to anything. Bland, repetitive and basic. Minister of woman affairs, you are not even ashamed of yourself. What have you really achieved apart from the scanty likes you get from your hogwash male followers and your non existence blog that you have even stopped promoting. Dead before arrival lol. The funniest thing is that behind closed doors, you are still the pathetic little tosin who worships and would do anything to be in the presence of a woman. Let me not get your heart pumping and waste your 10mb. Enough is enough tosin. I don’t want to bring tears to your eyes this Sunday morning. God help me.

Is that the best you can come up with?

You're nothing but a troll.. Look at how many accounts you have created. Safia, Safiaa, Safiaaa, Safiaaaa, Safiaaaa and the mods won't mind placing you on ban.. How would you convince me that you have a life outside Nairaland?

That you can even take your time to type up to 170 words to throw tantrum against me shows your pathetic life.. Go to Fiverr or Steemit and see how much 170 words article can fetch you

You ready need a life madam.. You have been trolling on this forum for years and you derive joy in it. You have no shame a bit

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? / Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away / How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.