Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,997 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

What A Girl Really Wants In A Guy: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl Really Wants In A Guy: (915 Views)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? / What Do We Girls Really Wants In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Girl Really Wants In A Guy: by Obodo999(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
What A girl really wants in a guy:

1. Sense of humor. I’ve never met a single guy who was very funny.

2. Strength. Either physical or emotional. Preferably both. Some girls like “gentle giants” though.

3. Intelligence. Most girls I know are super attracted to smart guys. And if the guy is really gorgeous but dumb as a door knob, the girls get over them quickly.

4.Kindness. Yes, some girls are attracted to jerks. But they’re a masochistic minority. Most prefer a guy who could be nice to their mom and puppies.

5. Good hygiene. That’s a given. No one wants to smell too much body odor and see hairs growing out of your nose. Please.

6. Loyalty. Most girls are turned off by players. We were all raised on the fairy tales where prince and princess lived happily ever after, not where he texted his side chick.

7. Courage. I know, guys are human too. You have your moments where you’re intimidated or unsure. But brave men are inherently attractive.

8. Attraction. A girl wants that the guy to be really into her. Sometimes if a guy is aloof and cold, you’ll have some masochist girls taking it as a challenge. But most girls will just be turned off.
Re: What A Girl Really Wants In A Guy: by Obodo999(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: What A Girl Really Wants In A Guy: by ikbnice(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Many girls only want two... Just two things MONEY and GOOD SEX. All others ones are ADD-ONS

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Really Wants In A Guy: by Obodo999(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
ikbnice:
Many girls only want two... Just two things MONEY and GOOD SEX. All others ones are ADD-ONS

My advice to men is to stop pandering to what women want. That is the real attraction.
Re: What A Girl Really Wants In A Guy: by ikbnice(m): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
Obodo999:

My advice to men is to stop pandering to what women want. That is the real attraction.
I agree with you 101%

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Prostitutes Kicked Out Of Their House In Russia (video) / Why Do Females Depise Each Other ? / I Want To Buy My Boyfriend A New Phone After He Intentionally Smashed His Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.