Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Reasons Why Ladies Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Cheat (3537 Views)

Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. / Y Do Ladies Cheat In A New Relationship With Old Love / Guys Collapse When Ladies Cheat (2) (3) (4)

Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2018
Greetings

Ladies can you tell us something reasons why you think some of you do cheat on men. ??

Matured minds Only

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by XhosaNostra(f): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2018
When there's no emotional connection. It can feel lonely as though you're already single, so I guess some take it from there & fill in the missing link.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by Nairalandqueen(f): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2018
Not many ladies cheat
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2018

There are so many reason why a lady cheats...

1. She's a natural HOE..no matter what u do, u cannot keep this type of woman..
2. No emotional connection between u 2..
3. She's not satisfied sexually.
4. She might juz stay with u coz of ur money or possessions but she's not into u at all..Women never lies with their true feelings..
5. Some women cheats coz u cannot meet her emotional needs.

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by BossLaifay(f): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
She might be trying to fill a void, feel loved, seek validation. The list is endless.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by Martin0(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

There are so many reason why a lady cheats...

1. She's a natural HOE..no matter what u do, u cannot keep this tyoe of woman..
2. No emotional connection between u 2..
3. She's not satisfied sexually.
4. She might juz stay with u coz of ur money or possessions but she's not into u at all at all..Women never lies with their true feelings..
5. Some women cheats coz u cannot meet her emotional needs.

uhmmm am learning grin join me oo

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

uhmmm am learning grin join me oo

shocked shocked shocked

Hennessy? Naaah too strong for my sexxxy palate wink wink
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by Martin0(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked

Hennessy? Naaah too strong for my sexxxy palate wink wink

hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah this girl ooogringringringringrin even the bar man is staring at me, I suspect his wondering what funny, gosh succubus na wa for u ooogringringrin so what kind of drink do you take?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by Diseye29(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lark of sex and money, ,,simple

� �lol
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah this girl ooogringringringringrin even the bar man is staring at me, I suspect his wondering what funny, gosh succubus na wa for u ooogringringrin so what kind of drink do you take?

When it comes to alcoholic drinks im very particular with my taste..I used to be a part-time bartendress, u know grin

I love COCKtail drinks.. cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by Martin0(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

When it comes to alcoholic drinks im very particular with my taste..I used to be a part-time bartendress, u know grin

hmm now I see why succubus is weirdgringrin banana fall on you (Amen)grin

I COCKtail drinks.. cheesy grin
hmm Na wa u are a good hustler, I like your kinda lady, I mean the woman in you, you have same familiar character with my Ex.Ggrin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

hmm Na wa u are a good hustler, I like your kinda lady, I mean the woman in you, you have same familiar character with my Ex.Ggrin

Not that i wanna hustle sha but bcoz i love being in the bar/club cheesy
But those were the days .. cool

Hahahaha...u have an EX? So, that chopstick girl is ur ex abi? grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by Martin0(m): 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Not that i wanna hustle sha but bcoz i love being in the bar/club cheesy
But those were the days .. cool
hmm I see that cool.

Hahahaha...u have an EX? So, that chopstick girl is ur ex abi? grin
yeah I dogrin but she's married now to my friend with a daughter nowgrin

that girl (chopstick girl) is angry with me and I don't intend calling or even chatting with her, if she ignores and I ignore like this and it continues this way, honestly succubus am gonna be The happiest man in Nigeria currently,...

4year's of friendship and am fine I don't have feelings for her and yet she keeps pushing, damm I even told her ama cheat yet she still pushing, not until I did the unbelievablegrin

chai chineke owelor ihe mmadu agah fu na uwa ooo.

these are the reason am in the bargrin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:
yeah I dogrin but she's married now to my friend with a daughter nowgrin

that girl (chopstick girl) is angry with me and I don't intend calling or even chatting with her, if she ignores and I ignore like this and it continues this way, honestly succubus am gonna be The happiest man in Nigeria currently,...

4year's of friendship and am fine I don't have feelings for her and yet she keeps pushing, damm I even told her ama cheat yet she still pushing, not until I did the unbelievablegrin

chai chineke owelor ihe mmadu agah fu na uwa ooo.

these are the reason am in the bargrin

Hahahahaah...4yrs but maybe u gave her hope that something will happen sha & she hold on to that little promise u made..Nigerian men have a natural sweet tongue sha.. grin it's like they can build a mansion overnight juz to shine a kondo grin lipsrsealed

I have a bunch of male friends as well..Now they are all married grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by Martin0(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahaah...4yrs but maybe u gave her hope that something will happen sha & she hold on to that little promise u made..Nigerian men have a natural sweet tongue sha.. grin it's like they can build a mansion overnight juz to shine a kondo grin :-Xhahahahah crooked Nigeriansgrin

I never gave her any damn hope Bikogrin see life is like that sometimes, one time I was having feelings for one beautiful chick here but when I noticed she didn't love me back as much as I do, I had to move on after 9months.

I have a bunch of male friends as well..Now they are all married grin
abeg goan marry jor, wanna attend your marriage and also prepare my ticket too ooogringrin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:
abeg goan marry jor, wanna attend your marriage and also prepare my ticket too ooogringrin

Gimme a BIG DADDY that is willing to snuggle & wiling to make feel like a real woman every night sha tongue grin

Hahahahaha...

But at the moment i am satisfied with my relationship status. grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by Martin0(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Gimme a BIG DADDY that is willing to snuggle & wiling to make feel like a real woman every night sha tongue grin

hahahahah big daddy kwagringrin

Hahahahaha...

gringringrin dey laugh nagrin
But at the moment i am satisfied with my relationship status. grin
abeg which relationship status?

so u don't wante us and me to call you mama nkechi abigrin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:
abeg which relationship status?

so u don't wante us and me to call you mama nkechi abigrin

My relationship status is MARRIED ------- with a beautiful LIFE. cheesy

Im looking for that guy with a thick thighs, chunky body, kissable cheeks, thick lips... I don't like SKINNY men with chicken legs tongue lipsrsealed

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by Martin0(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

My relationship status is MARRIED ------- with a beautiful LIFE. cheesy
iffa run enter u ehgringrin

Im looking for that guy with a thick thighs, chunky body, kissable cheeks, thick lips... I don't like SKINNY men with chicken legs tongue lipsrsealed
story storygrin Story mummy please tell me a story!!

come let me take you to China male doll factorygrin I can bet my shiny brown as yours will be availablegringrin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:
story storygrin Story mummy please tell me a story!!

come let me take you to China male doll factorygrin I can bet my shiny brown as yours will be availablegringrin

Ha hah ha ha ha...u mean China men? Oooh hell naaah! I dont have plans to kill somebody sha..dem too are skinny juz like most nigerian men..Indomie boiz, China Version cheesy

I bet ur skinny as well... grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by Martin0(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Ha hah ha ha ha...u mean China men? Oooh hell naaah! I dont have plans to kill somebody sha..dem too are skinny juz like most nigerian men..Indomie boiz, China Version cheesy

I bet ur skinny as well... grin
so u are hot like firegrin men should beware of u ooogrin

Did u just say most Nigeria men are skinnygrin

chai na wa oogrin

if u bet on me consider you will loose oo
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:
so u are hot like firegrin men should beware of u ooogrin

Did u just say most Nigeria men are skinnygrin

chai na wa oogrin

if u bet on me consider you will loose oo

Ur men down there they only get fat after they get married or they aged 30+ grin NA LIE ABI? wink cheesy

But most of them are skinny despite of pounded yam, eba, rice, plantain & saucy food every day. embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Maybe Her Boyfriend Aint Bad Enough. Them Say Them Love Bad Guys
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by Martin0(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Ur men down there they only get fat after they get married or they aged 30+ grin NA LIE ABI? wink cheesy
hmm who know u suppose fear u oogrin
But most of them are skinny despite of pounded yam, eba, rice, plantain & saucy food every day. embarassed

hmmmm I just weak to talk oooogringrin

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by KunleSteel: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
If my girl cheats on me, I'm going to ask her why. And she MUST give me a reason, even if it a stupid one. Be it a quest for a bigger D experience, or money or whatever, just tell me. From there, there would be lesson learnt, improvement made, and a relationship to say farewell to.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by DrNueLpureHoney: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Interesting
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus, Martin0, would it be too much if I suggested you both get a room?

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by DrNueLpureHoney: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Cool
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Earthbound:
QueenSuccubus, Martin0, would it be too much if I suggested you both get a room?

Am telling you

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by DrNueLpureHoney: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Wow
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Cheat by DrNueLpureHoney: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Okay

This Spaghetti � Cost 2000 To Buy Around Golf Of Guinea (pic) / I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? / She Is Always In Need Of Money! Please Help A Brother..