Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. (696 Views)

Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. by BossDante: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2021
DISCLAIMER: this post does not support cheating in any level of life, rather it tries to bring out the issue from its root for better understanding, as an issue has to be understood from its roots first, before a perfect solution can be made. If not, we’ll keep going around in circles.

Cheating may be defined as a dishonest or unfair act, in order to gain an advantage.

“Infidelity is a violation of a couple’s emotional and/or sexual exclusivity that commonly results in feelings of anger, sexual jealousy, and rivalry”.-Wikipedia.

In other words, cheating can be defined as being ’emotionally’ or ‘sexually’ unfaithful to a partner who one is in a closed relationship with. That is, either intimate physical contact or emotional contact with another person is cheating as can be deduced from this definition.

Physical contact- kissing, cuddling, sex etc etc

Emotional contact- attention, sharing secret, love etc etc

When the above is done with someone other than who you’re in a relationship with, it’s cheating..

SINGLE LADIES..

In the early stages of life, ladies are more guilty of cheating. At this stage their beauty still blossom like a rose. Attention everywhere, they begin to lose focus and concentration. This is the reason why in most cases, in secondary school, from JSS 1 to JSS 3 a girl might be topping the class, but this changes in senior class, this time development has started taking place on her body, she’s looking more ‘shapey’ and beautiful, boys and grown men who don’t respect their old age have started telling how sweet things, how she’s the most beautiful girl in the world, how they’ll give her the whole world if she agrees to go out with them and other crap, all these begin to get to her head. She begins to lose focus. She has a boy within her age group who she’s already in a relationship with (relationship here might not be defined in words, but all the necessary ingredients that make up a relationship exists therein,- they’re always together, the go on dates, exchange gifts etc, so it’s safe to say they’re in a relationship).. now, she begins to see this boy as a loser.. “What is a Queen like me doing with this small boy, a whole me that bla bla bla who has a car and is working in mobile is ‘toasting’, me that bla bla bla promised an iPhone 12, what am I doing with this small boy that can’t even buy iPhone charger. Then the devil take over. Physical or emotional cheating begins to take place. She starts first by talking on the phone with other guys without her boyfriend knowledge, going out on dates with them, collecting gifts from them, all these with one lie or the other to cover up. for example, her boyfriend might call her up to 3 times while she’s on a long call with one of her toaster, when she eventually answers his call, she’ll lie that she was talking to her mom, same with when she goes on dates, she’ll lie about going somewhere with her sister, then for the gifts, she’ll say her cousin bought it for her.. All these are already cheating as her emotions are involved with someone else already, even though physical contact might not have happened yet. There are some necessary information a person you’re in a relationship with is supposed to be in the know, when you hide such information from him, you’re doing so because you know what you’re doing is wrong, this is cheating. Your boyfriend/girlfriend is supposed to be your best friend, when you’re sharing secrets with other people other than them, it’s cheating. Now like everything under the sun which doesn’t stay hidden forever, she’ll slip one day, and her boyfriend would find out the truth, he might find out himself, or someone who saw something might tell him, however it happens, it still boils down to the truth coming out. He becomes heartbroken. He thinks he would never find love until her measure up by having money. A monster seed is sowed, when he gets the money, either by hook or crook, he is more concerned about making up for ‘lost’ years in in the game. He begins to do to young boys the same thing that was done to him, taking their girlfriends by making her lose concentration in him, and still end up creating a monster in the girl cos he isn’t looking for love, he just want to sow his wild oath to make himself feel good that he didn’t lose after all, these girls too become damaged, they remember all the nice words and promises this guy said to them and at the end of the day he fulfilled only little or nothing, they develop trust issues, finding love become hard.

MARRIED MEN..

Just like single ladies who begin to get attention at their prime, which is in the years when their beauty blossom, married men also begin to get attention at their prime, which is when they’re older and have made money. The ones who haven’t made money have learnt a lot through life experiences on how to be deceptive and cunny in other to get what they want, they have learnt the power of sweet words and promises, so while the rich men are getting these girls with actions the not so rich men are doing theirs with ‘powerful’ words.. all these make them get so much attention from these ladies. They begin to lose focus in their wives and home. “What am I doing with this old woman, she’s not even beautiful anymore, everytime she’ll be tying wrapper like my village grandma, me that bla bla bla a 22 year old girl is calling me her ‘god on earth’,. Me that all these little girls would do anything to sit inside my Bentley and make a Snapchat video, me that I can just promise that beautiful undergraduate girl 20k and she’ll give me a mad-ass unforgettable weekend.. he begins to see himself as a King who is worth 10 women.. the devil takes over.. His wife begins to rant on social media on how men are cheats the same way young boys rant on social media on how girls her cheats Lol..

What’s the way forward?

1. Parents should always remind their daughters that though they’re beautiful, they’re not goddess like those men want them to think, they should let them know that a lot of men would do and say anything just to get into their pants. they should let them know these men would destroy them. They should teach them contentment, dignity in labor and how to stay focused on the goal. They should teach them to value love and peace above material things. They should let them know that life is in stages and so long as you stay dedicated to your craft, you’ll definitely get to the top. They should let them know that no short cuts to greatness. Anything worth having is worth working for. They should know that no matter how far you go on the wrong path, it would never turn right.
2. Married men should know that these girls don’t mean well, they’re only out to grab what they can collect. They’re vampires. They’ll destroy your home at the end. when his wife’s get bitter, the home become a shadow of itself, a happy wife is a happy home, and vice versa.
3. Young boys should strive for success, no lady doesn’t want a successful guy. Don’t be so laid back and then complain that your girl left you, Omo, why she no go leave nah?.. however, if you’re a guy with prospect, and she still leaves, then her loss.
4. Wives should learn to take good care of their bodies and look good. No man doesn’t like a beautiful lady. Say him don marry you for house no mean say make you come lose guard.. you’re not in competition with those girls outside, yes.. but look good for your husband and for yourself. . It would boost your self esteem and help your husband eyes from roving up and down if he’s a good man with common sense. After all, what’s he looking for outside when he has a beautiful lady at home.. you get?
I don drop my pen.. let’s hear your view on the topic

https://bossdanteblog.com/2021/06/30/single-ladies-cheat-more-married-men-cheat-more/

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. by Made619(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. by Offpoint1: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2021
Humans are funny and pathetic creatures...

We can't share clothes because it's unhygienic, but same people can go around sleeping with anything with snake looking rob and a lip looking abyss.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Case closed!
Re: Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
OP ya gat level

Ar Ya a content-writer?
Re: Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. by donbachi(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
So,married women don't cheat...abi!
Re: Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. by Finalfantasy: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
donbachi:

Their cheating na CIA level of secrecy
Re: Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. by BossDante: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
OP ya gat level

Ar Ya a content-writer?

Yea.. You can check my blog

Bossdanteblog.com
Re: Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. by BossDante: 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
donbachi:

They do..
The topic is about the ones that cheat MORE..
Single girls cheat MORE than single guys..
Married men cheat MORE than married women..

You dig?

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Right there now
BossDante:

Yea.. You can check my blog
Bossdanteblog.com
Re: Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. by donbachi(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
BossDante:

They do..
The topic is about the ones that cheat MORE..
Single girls cheat MORE than single guys..
Married men cheat MORE than married women..

You dig?
Too hard for me to dig.
Re: Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. by BossDante: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
Case closed!

Ma gee
Re: Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. by Kdon2: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
BossDante:
DISCLAIMER: this post does not support cheating in any level of life, rather it tries to bring out the issue from its root for better understanding, as an issue has to be understood from its roots first, before a perfect solution can be made. If not, we’ll keep going around in circles.

Cheating may be defined as a dishonest or unfair act, in order to gain an advantage.

“Infidelity is a violation of a couple’s emotional and/or sexual exclusivity that commonly results in feelings of anger, sexual jealousy, and rivalry”.-Wikipedia.

In other words, cheating can be defined as being ’emotionally’ or ‘sexually’ unfaithful to a partner who one is in a closed relationship with. That is, either intimate physical contact or emotional contact with another person is cheating as can be deduced from this definition.

Physical contact- kissing, cuddling, sex etc etc

Emotional contact- attention, sharing secret, love etc etc

When the above is done with someone other than who you’re in a relationship with, it’s cheating..

SINGLE LADIES..

In the early stages of life, ladies are more guilty of cheating. At this stage their beauty still blossom like a rose. Attention everywhere, they begin to lose focus and concentration. This is the reason why in most cases, in secondary school, from JSS 1 to JSS 3 a girl might be topping the class, but this changes in senior class, this time development has started taking place on her body, she’s looking more ‘shapey’ and beautiful, boys and grown men who don’t respect their old age have started telling how sweet things, how she’s the most beautiful girl in the world, how they’ll give her the whole world if she agrees to go out with them and other crap, all these begin to get to her head. She begins to lose focus. She has a boy within her age group who she’s already in a relationship with (relationship here might not be defined in words, but all the necessary ingredients that make up a relationship exists therein,- they’re always together, the go on dates, exchange gifts etc, so it’s safe to say they’re in a relationship).. now, she begins to see this boy as a loser.. “What is a Queen like me doing with this small boy, a whole me that bla bla bla who has a car and is working in mobile is ‘toasting’, me that bla bla bla promised an iPhone 12, what am I doing with this small boy that can’t even buy iPhone charger. Then the devil take over. Physical or emotional cheating begins to take place. She starts first by talking on the phone with other guys without her boyfriend knowledge, going out on dates with them, collecting gifts from them, all these with one lie or the other to cover up. for example, her boyfriend might call her up to 3 times while she’s on a long call with one of her toaster, when she eventually answers his call, she’ll lie that she was talking to her mom, same with when she goes on dates, she’ll lie about going somewhere with her sister, then for the gifts, she’ll say her cousin bought it for her.. All these are already cheating as her emotions are involved with someone else already, even though physical contact might not have happened yet. There are some necessary information a person you’re in a relationship with is supposed to be in the know, when you hide such information from him, you’re doing so because you know what you’re doing is wrong, this is cheating. Your boyfriend/girlfriend is supposed to be your best friend, when you’re sharing secrets with other people other than them, it’s cheating. Now like everything under the sun which doesn’t stay hidden forever, she’ll slip one day, and her boyfriend would find out the truth, he might find out himself, or someone who saw something might tell him, however it happens, it still boils down to the truth coming out. He becomes heartbroken. He thinks he would never find love until her measure up by having money. A monster seed is sowed, when he gets the money, either by hook or crook, he is more concerned about making up for ‘lost’ years in in the game. He begins to do to young boys the same thing that was done to him, taking their girlfriends by making her lose concentration in him, and still end up creating a monster in the girl cos he isn’t looking for love, he just want to sow his wild oath to make himself feel good that he didn’t lose after all, these girls too become damaged, they remember all the nice words and promises this guy said to them and at the end of the day he fulfilled only little or nothing, they develop trust issues, finding love become hard.

MARRIED MEN..

Just like single ladies who begin to get attention at their prime, which is in the years when their beauty blossom, married men also begin to get attention at their prime, which is when they’re older and have made money. The ones who haven’t made money have learnt a lot through life experiences on how to be deceptive and cunny in other to get what they want, they have learnt the power of sweet words and promises, so while the rich men are getting these girls with actions the not so rich men are doing theirs with ‘powerful’ words.. all these make them get so much attention from these ladies. They begin to lose focus in their wives and home. “What am I doing with this old woman, she’s not even beautiful anymore, everytime she’ll be tying wrapper like my village grandma, me that bla bla bla a 22 year old girl is calling me her ‘god on earth’,. Me that all these little girls would do anything to sit inside my Bentley and make a Snapchat video, me that I can just promise that beautiful undergraduate girl 20k and she’ll give me a mad-ass unforgettable weekend.. he begins to see himself as a King who is worth 10 women.. the devil takes over.. His wife begins to rant on social media on how men are cheats the same way young boys rant on social media on how girls her cheats Lol..

What’s the way forward?

1. Parents should always remind their daughters that though they’re beautiful, they’re not goddess like those men want them to think, they should let them know that a lot of men would do and say anything just to get into their pants. they should let them know these men would destroy them. They should teach them contentment, dignity in labor and how to stay focused on the goal. They should teach them to value love and peace above material things. They should let them know that life is in stages and so long as you stay dedicated to your craft, you’ll definitely get to the top. They should let them know that no short cuts to greatness. Anything worth having is worth working for. They should know that no matter how far you go on the wrong path, it would never turn right.
2. Married men should know that these girls don’t mean well, they’re only out to grab what they can collect. They’re vampires. They’ll destroy your home at the end. when his wife’s get bitter, the home become a shadow of itself, a happy wife is a happy home, and vice versa.
3. Young boys should strive for success, no lady doesn’t want a successful guy. Don’t be so laid back and then complain that your girl left you, Omo, why she no go leave nah?.. however, if you’re a guy with prospect, and she still leaves, then her loss.
4. Wives should learn to take good care of their bodies and look good. No man doesn’t like a beautiful lady. Say him don marry you for house no mean say make you come lose guard.. you’re not in competition with those girls outside, yes.. but look good for your husband and for yourself. . It would boost your self esteem and help your husband eyes from roving up and down if he’s a good man with common sense. After all, what’s he looking for outside when he has a beautiful lady at home.. you get?
I don drop my pen.. let’s hear your view on the topic

https://bossdanteblog.com/2021/06/30/single-ladies-cheat-more-married-men-cheat-more/

When you go to hang outs and hotels you ll be amazed the volume of married women who betray their integrity for no future pleasure. Married women too numerous to mention the figure slut life is the new normal for them.
Re: Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. by Timagex(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
I was here. cool
Re: Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
BossDante:

Ma gee
My nigga

(1) (Reply)

Please Please Help / Watch The Moment Pastor Throws A Man In The Congregation During Delivence (VIDEO / Use This Text To Make Her Want You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.