Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Please Help A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Friend (498 Views)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Friend by cotmag(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Happy Sunday N'landers. There is a case at hand and I need you to help us out. My friend impregnated a girl 6 yrs ago. The girl's dad forced him to marry the girl. Though, the marriage wasn't consumated for lack of funds. Also, my friend wasn't present during the marriage / first stage of the marriage. The lady had told my friend on many occassions that she doesnt love him again and that his orders cant stand in the union.This morning, my friend summoned the courage that they should end the union since there is no love and respect. My friend has given the lady assurance that things will soon be ok but she keep misbehaving. Pls your candid advice is needed.
Re: Please Help A Friend by NwaAmaikpe: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
shocked

You are on a long thing.
Living in denial is such a thorn in the soul.

It's obvious the union is doomed just like it is obvious this friend is you.

My advice is simple,
Get a ticket, run away from the loveless marriage and never look back.

Life is too short to spend most of it unhappy.
You can always have more kids,
Always have more women.
Always give reasons for your actions and be forgiven
But,
you'd never get another life.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help A Friend by ReverendLucifer: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
This is the best type of marriage

Re: Please Help A Friend by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
OP it is you
Re: Please Help A Friend by Next2Bezee(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
There are birth control pills.
There are condoms.
There's the pull out method.

You both didn't use any of these and ended up bringing a child into this world, who will now suffer for the lack of restraint it's parents has shown.

If you had a heart, you'll do everything possible to bring this child up well. Remember that God will still hold you and that girl accountable for the child you have made to be as miserable as you two.
Re: Please Help A Friend by CAPSLOCKED: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2018

HAHA..

TOO MANY PEOPLE TELLING US STORIES ABOUT THEIR FRIENDS.

IF YOUR FRIEND IS SERIOUS, LET HIM MAKE A NAIRALAND ACCOUNT AND PRESENT HIS CASE HIMSELF.

undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help A Friend by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
shocked

This is juz too complicated for me...NO COMMENT.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Healthy To Be Hornyy And Do Nothing About It? / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / My Best Teacher (episode Three)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.