Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Should I Trust Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Trust Her? (704 Views)

You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / She Feels I Dont Trust Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Trust Her? by Charges(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2010
House pls i need your candid advise. I met this girl after she broke up with her first love, though she narrated everything to me and i believed her. now both of us are in love but there's this guy she told me who she cannot marry according to their tradition, both of them text love massages to each other and when they speak on phone, she trys to please him. What do i do pls.
Re: Should I Trust Her? by atiku07(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2010
dat actually the problem i was passin through right now. i don't know why girls are doing this dey are like they don't know what dey want.
Re: Should I Trust Her? by tai2(m): 4:45am On Apr 29, 2010
Kick her a-ss to the curb. Abi you want to hang around until she cuts off your balls? Are you a man or what?
Re: Should I Trust Her? by Flashfast1: 6:05am On Apr 29, 2010
tai2:

Kick her a-ss to the curb. Abi you want to hang around until she cuts off your balls? Are you a man or what?
Exactly! angry angry
What's happening to this world? Guys are becoming really really soft these days when it comes to relationship issues. angry Or is it one of the signs of the end time or just stupidity? angry I mean, you see that a chic is obviously cheating on you and you still come here to ask for advice. angry angry

No don't leave her you hear **hissss**angry Make you remain there dey do like sisi. Grow some balls man! angry angry angry
Re: Should I Trust Her? by harakiri(m): 7:08am On Apr 29, 2010
Charges:

House pls i need your candid advise. I met this girl after she broke up with her first love,  though she narrated everything to me and i believed her. now both of us are in love but there's this guy she told me who she cannot marry according to their tradition, both of them text love massages to each other and when they speak on phone, she trys to please him. What do i do pls.

If i understand the implication of the above statement, i am free to have sexXXx with your girlfriend so long as i don't marry her.Am i right? Coz that's what your post says. . .everything is okay coz she "explained" to you that her tradition wouldn't allow her marry him so they can have seXxx for as long as they like and when she is through sleeping with 400 men, you will always be there for her to come back to with a battered p.u.ssy.

Na wa ooo!

Follow tai2's advice.

No long tings.
Re: Should I Trust Her? by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2010
great advice from everyone so far, but whats d assurance that d next babe u are going to hook up wit wont be more worse, its rampant these dayz guys, i'd advise u free her if u so much love her, and want something purposeful wit her, or if u dont really like her, u could hang around and pass time wit her, pls dont commit to this, am into sometin similar rit now, she has a b/f we both now, i like her, but dont love her, and am not complaining cos she's keeping me company a great deal, from ur post though it appears u love her, so i'd advise you FLEEEEEEEE,
Re: Should I Trust Her? by iice(f): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2010
LOL, some people can be so bluidy dense.
Re: Should I Trust Her? by NET1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2010
harakiri:

If i understand the implication of the above statement, i am free to have sexXXx with your girlfriend so long as i don't marry her.Am i right? Coz that's what your post says. . .everything is okay coz she "explained" to you that her tradition wouldn't allow her marry him so they can have seXxx for as long as they like and when she is through sleeping with 400 men, you will always be there for her to come back to with a battered p.u.ssy.

Na wa ooo!

Follow tai2's advice.

No long tings.

Poster, If you've got eyes, please read harakiri's post.
.NET

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Woe Ii / Many Definitions Of Kissing / Dating Older Ladies:the Pros And Cons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.