Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,393 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? (2851 Views)

Why Can’t I Order On Aliexpress? / Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Please the Op should change the name of this thread to: When Women Fight Over A Man

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
dukeprince50:
well, maybe i haven't, and u may be right about ur story, forgive my earlier statement. But if u hear anybody telling u deh remember memories of the womb, slap them, while in womb, we have underdevelopment of voluntary control of memories past, our eyes are closed, ears blocked and we do not feel pain. no way can a creature like that remember what the womb feels like, and the past is a more ridiculous story. but after careful analysis, i believe u can have memories of the distant past(infancy) depending on the efficacy of the accident

Read.

Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
dukeprince50:
well, maybe i haven't, and u may be right about ur story, forgive my earlier statement. But if u hear anybody telling u deh remember memories of the womb, slap them, while in womb, we have underdevelopment of voluntary control of memories past, our eyes are closed, ears blocked and we do not feel pain. no way can a creature like that remember what the womb feels like, and the past is a more ridiculous story. but after careful analysis, i believe u can have memories of the distant past(infancy) depending on the efficacy of the accident

More.

Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by dukeprince50: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Read.
the post says from crib o, crib babies are not babies again jor. but that is impressive if they can remember that much, but it says nothing about past life and those in the womb, i dont doubt u if u remember that much. i envy u anyways Goodnight
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by dukeprince50: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

More.
its a nice ability, the post says from 10yrs, now im beginning to think my father has this ability, the way he cram dates and event chronologically is frightening. If u can remember something like this, then u have an enviable gift, cos i cant even remember what happened this morning. lol
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by Opentokwowledge: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

More.
See this one sharing wisdom like it's candy...

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
dukeprince50:
the post says from crib o, crib babies are not babies again jor. but that is impressive if they can remember that much, but it says nothing about past life and those in the womb, i dont doubt u if u remember that much. i envy u anyways Goodnight

I showed you that to prove to you that it is possible to remember memories that go far beyond the average age that humans supposedly start to retain memory. Like I said, some things I don't remember, but that particular event I remember like it happened just yesterday. I don't know how, but I do.

There was actually a show on Investigation Channel about kids who can remember being in the womb & kids who can remember past lives. One of them said he was a soldier in Russia & died in an explosion. He described it in details & the event was proven to be true. One little girl in that group shocked her mom when they were in the grocery store. A song played & she turned to her mother & said "That's the song you liked to sing when I was still in your tummy". So yes, unexplainable things do happen sometimes. The world is full of still unrealized mysteries.
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by yabas(m): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
My memory goes far back but of course there're very wide memory gaps too. My family says I have the memory of an elephant, very photographic.
One day I was sitting with my mother & I enquired about an incident that happened a very long time ago. She asked how did I know about that. I said I remember it & went on to give more details. She said that's impossible because you were just a baby when it happened! According to her I was less than a year old. I still don't know how I did it. Kinda scary.

Sorry but thats impossible. Your mum must have forgotten how old you were, if you ask me, I will say you were 4 years and 9 months or thereabout. We cant remember events at 2/3, that is why children are stolen when they are less than 4 and raised as other people's children

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
yabas:

Sorry but thats impossible. Your mum must have forgotten how old you were, if you ask me, I will say you were 4 years and 9 months or thereabout. We cant remember events at 2/3, that is why children are stolen when they are less than 4 and raised as other people's children

Read my posts to the other guy. It's possible! I wasn't 2 or 3 because it doesn't coincide with everything else I know. So indeed it is something that must have happened before age 2.
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by dukeprince50: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I showed you that to prove to you that it is possible to remember memories that go far beyond the average age that humans supposedly start to retain memory. Like I said, some things I don't remember, but that particular event I remember like it happened just yesterday. I don't know how, but I do.

There was actually a show on Investigation Channel about kids who can remember being in the womb & kids who can remember past lives. One of them said he was a soldier in Russia & died in an explosion. He described it in details & the event was proven to be true. One little girl in that group shocked her mom when they were in the grocery store. A song played & she turned to her mother & said "That's the song you liked to sing when I was still in your tummy". So yes, unexplainable things do happen sometimes. The world is full of still unrealized mysteries.
lol and u believed that? anyways that nostalgic experience u get is called Deja vu may occur when specific
aspects of a current situation
resemble certain aspects of
previously occurring situations; and
if there is a lot of overlap between
the elements of the
new and old sitution ,we get a strong
feeling of familiarity. it is not a past life though, when i was young i thought it was past life experience, but it isnt. I can unequivocally tell u it is pure fantasy. i want to sleep goodnight, 2moro is another day
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
See this one sharing wisdom like it's candy...

I honestly didn't know about this too, until about a few minutes ago. I don't like being accused of lying especially when something did actually happen. I've always wondered over the years how I remembered that one particular event. I must have a very mild case of whatever that is because my memory is really good.
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
dukeprince50:
lol and u believed that? anyways that nostalgic experience u get is called Deja vu may occur when specific
aspects of a current situation
resemble certain aspects of
previously occurring situations; and
if there is a lot of overlap between
the elements of the
new and old sitution ,we get a strong
feeling of familiarity. it is not a past life though, when i was young i thought it was past life experience, but it isnt. I can unequivocally tell u it is pure fantasy. i want to sleep goodnight, 2moro is another day

I know deja vu. But that isn't deja vu. I remember the details frame for frame.
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
dukeprince50:
its a nice ability, the post says from 10yrs, now im beginning to think my father has this ability, the way he cram dates and event chronologically is frightening. If u can remember something like this, then u have an enviable gift, cos i cant even remember what happened this morning. lol

Read up more on it. There's more info on other articles online.
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by dukeprince50: 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I know deja vu. But that isn't deja vu. I remember the details frame for frame.
not dejavu? that is surprising, if u don't mind, can i mention u tomorrow so u tell me more about it, ill like to know more about it and the ferling u have, but if u mind, then I'll just let it go, maybe ill google it
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by yabas(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I honestly didn't know about this too, until about a few minutes ago. I don't like being accused of lying especially when something did actually happen. I've always wondered over the years how I remembered that one particular event. I must have a very mild case of whatever that is because my memory is really good.

Will you stop arguing? Everybody's telling you its not possible and you are insisting. Abeg dont get me angry. NOBODY IN THIS WORLD CAN REMEMBER EVENTS THAT HAPPEN PRE- 3 YEARS. PLS DONT REPLY.
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
yabas:

Will you stop arguing? Everybody's telling you its not possible and you are insisting. Abeg dont get me angry. NOBODY IN THIS WORLD CAN REMEMBER EVENTS THAT HAPPEN PRE- 3 YEARS. PLS DONT REPLY.

I don't care what everybody says. You're angry? Who cares. Explode if you want.

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by ubunja(m): 4:11am On Mar 05, 2018
yabas:

Sorry but thats impossible . Your mum must have forgotten how old you were, if you ask me, I will say you were 4 years and 9 months or thereabout. We cant remember events at 2/3, that is why children are stolen when they are less than 4 and raised as other people's children
stop saying that.
there is no scientific law to declare it impossible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Thinking Of Sleeping With Other Men To See How It Tastes B4 Marrying My BF / SAD!!! See What This Slay Queen Was Caught Doing!(pics & Video) / SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.