Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? (2857 Views)

Why Can’t I Order On Aliexpress? / Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
I can remember when my littler brother was born. And I'm two years and about 8 months older.
wow I think I can remember as early as 3years old too
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by rezzy: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
I can remember most things that happened as early as 3 years. There are things I remember, but my elder brother and sister can't remember even though the event revolve around them
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by DonroxyII: 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
ubunja:
mine is from around 3 yrs. but its maybe two or three events from that time. but they solidify from grade 1 upwards.
Mine is around 2 years in a kindergarten ...... I remembered two aunties that use to take me to kindergarten, they were in secondary school then , They use to put me in their middle ...... My EVANs workbook in Nursery 1 also jostled my memory ..... I remembered how Mrs Morounfoye use to hold my hands to write A, A, A, A ... 1, 1, 1 .....

I told the cousin of the two aunties how some aunties used to take me to school, she was narrating my story in their home one day and one of the Aunty confirmed (the aunties were twins )....
Aunty Taye was like how could I possibly remember ..... They will drop me in kindergarten and proceed to their own school ... I can even describe my kindergarten ......

As a kid, I couldn't differentiate between Babangida and Abacha ..... both of them confused me .... I became political conscious earlier .... as far as 3 years old ..... I later discovered I was born at Babangida but June 12 1992 .... Abacha being his chief of staff has seized power ..... then memory jostled again as to my confusion then !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

... / Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures / Is My Husband Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.