Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? (2848 Views)

Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... / Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by dukeprince50: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
My memory goes far back but of course there're very wide memory gaps too. My family says I have the memory of an elephant, very photographic.
One day I was sitting with my mother & I enquired about an incident that happened a very long time ago. She asked how did I know about that. I said I remember it & went on to give more details. She said that's impossible because you were just a baby when it happened! According to her I was less than a year old. I still don't know how I did it. Kinda scary.
u can lie o, d most u can remember is 3yrs, it was either u are above a yr old wen d incident happened or u just lied, can you remember when u sucked ur moms boobs? if u cant, dat was wen ur less dan a yr old
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
dukeprince50:
u can lie o, d most u can remember is 3yrs, it was either u are above a yr old wen d incident happened or u just lied, can you remember when u sucked ur moms boobs? if u cant, dat was wen ur less dan a yr old

I'm sharing what she told me! Why would I lie about stupid shìt like that when there're people who have memories of being in the womb & those that can remember past lives!? Just because you haven't experienced something, doesn't negate other people's experiences. The world doesn't revolve around you. Sorry you're not special grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by dukeprince50: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm sharing what she told me! Why would I lie about stupid shìt like that when there're people who have memories of being in the womb & those that can remember past lives!? Just because you haven't experienced something, doesn't negate other people's experiences. The world doesn't revolve around you.
well, maybe i haven't, and u may be right about ur story, forgive my earlier statement. But if u hear anybody telling u deh remember memories of the womb, slap them, while in womb, we have underdevelopment of voluntary control of memories past, our eyes are closed, ears blocked and we do not feel pain. no way can a creature like that remember what the womb feels like, and the past is a more ridiculous story. but after careful analysis, i believe u can have memories of the distant past(infancy) depending on the efficacy of the accident
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by Opentokwowledge: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Came here to read all the weird stuff grin
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by Adamummya(f): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
I STILL REMEMBER WHEN MY YOUNGER BROTHER WAS BORN . THAT WAS 17 YEARS AGO, I WAS 3 YEARS THEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of / My Girlfriend Has Two Shuggar Daddies... / 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.