Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

She Said She Is Already Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Is Already Dating (1349 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Is Already Dating by ApostleEbuka(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
story encrypted by site owner.

go to www.soakedgarri..com for full story
Re: She Said She Is Already Dating by falconey(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
If you ain't ready to compete you should date your sister, out there every nigga is trying to own the pussy, although the pussy is never anybody's even after marriage.

Son don't trust anything with a vagina.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Is Already Dating by dulux07(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
Guy move on, if you pester her to leave her guy, then be ready to loose her to someone else. Karma

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Is Already Dating by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Do what thou wilt
Re: She Said She Is Already Dating by dollyjoy(f): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
She is neither engaged nor married therefore she is literally single. I don't know why guys don't code things easily sef. hain!!!!
Re: She Said She Is Already Dating by braimeddy: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
If you have this kind of mindset, then you are not ready for a serious relationship. Let me tell u something, u re jst infatuated. She might be pretty or intelligent as the case might be, but u haven't really know her yet. Don't be bothered that she's into a relationship. As long as she plays along with u, just flow. Who knows u might win her heart and u guys might find the compatibility in each other. You can't see a girl now and u jst say she's the one u wants to get married to. It doesn't work that way. Just play along and see how it goes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Is Already Dating by ApostleEbuka(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
dulux07:
Guy move on, if you pester her to leave her guy, then be ready to loose her to someone else. Karma

akuko
Re: She Said She Is Already Dating by femolacqua(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
braimeddy:
If you have this kind of mindset, then you are not ready for a serious relationship. Let me tell u something, u re jst infatuated. She might be pretty or intelligent as the case might be, but u haven't really know her yet. Don't be bothered that she's into a relationship. As long as she plays along with u, just flow. Who knows u might win her heart and u guys might find the compatibility in each other. You can't see a girl now and u jst say she's the one u wants to get married to. It doesn't work that way. Just play along and see how it goes.
Slow and steady wins the race.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is Already Dating by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
braimeddy:

angry

☣ ☠

Gbam! That's it.

He doesn't know the lady yet. Truth be told. It could just be an infatuation. I'm always bent on attitude and character in a woman. I have seen females from distances, liked them, only for me to come close to them and see that their character is nothing to write home about. Quick-Tempered ones get me pissed off quickly, Unforgiving ones too.
The same also goes for males.
And I'm not perfect too.

Look before you leap. Not all that glitter is gold.

☣ ☠ ll

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is Already Dating by NSK4U(m): 12:32am On Mar 05, 2018
I can assure u dat lady is SINGLE but u put words in her mouth

stop asking a lady such irrelevant question of whether or not she has a boyfriend/fiancee.
if she has, let her tell u herself

what business of urs is it if she is in a relationship or not?

or how do u expect her to tell u she is single, thus make ur effort in wooing her easy?

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is Already Dating by ApostleEbuka(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
NSK4U:
I can assure u dat lady is SINGLE but u put words in her mouth

stop asking a lady such irrelevant question of whether or not she has a boyfriend/fiancee.
if she has, let her tell u herself

what business of urs is it if she is in a relationship or not?

or how do u expect her to tell u she is single, thus make ur effort in wooing her easy?

lost out, then published story in my blog.
Re: She Said She Is Already Dating by akaahs(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=ApostleEbuka post=65611543]

She never lied to me so far in our friendship of about a month now. how would she do so now?[/quote
bros nobody says she lie to you but by asking her whether she is engage is where ish is. U re wrong by asking, u suppose make ur intention known to her if she eventually tell u she is into a relationship from there u can decide to either move on or keep a close eye on her.

(1) (Reply)

How Did Your Current Relationship Started / Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal / Omg!!. What Would Be Your Reaction When Your Ex Send You This. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.