Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (25345 Views)

Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by ibroh22(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
contactmorak:

when you visit the link. You will see a button with "Vote", just click on it and you are done! God bless you. i have attached how it looks like below..
Done
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by ogunmourinho(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
cheesy voted
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by HITTED(m): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
Brooke60:
Cute baby

Raise him well so that we won't have another man who believes ladies are slave.
Teach him hot to cook, take care of himself, respect a woman and be helpmate.

We don't wan another heart-breaker and 'demon'

Voted!

Frustration is killing this one.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by klasiknonie(f): 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
contactmorak:
My fellow Nairaland family members, i am glad to inform you that my 7-month old baby, Samuel Olugbiji, has been shortlisted to participate in the 1st Stage of the just opened Cusson's Baby Contest. This first stage lasts for two weeks.

My fellow NLers, this is exciting because thousands of awesome babies all over Nigeria contested before they were shortlisted to only 500 babies. I even heard that some celebrities babies are contesting this year and this is scary to me.

However, when i think about the power of my Nairaland family, i know that no other forces can beat that.

Please, lets help our Nairaland baby "Samuel Olugbiji" to win.
Below is the link to vote. https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=380627

It's very easy and fast when you you visit the Link.

NB: Pls note that you can only vote once, but you can help share the link to any one you know who can also help vote.

God bless all Nairalanders, God bless Nairaland and Long Live Nairaland!!!!

AGAIN, HERE IS THE LINK TO VOTE >>

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=380627

Voted
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by Sirmuel1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Voted.

Same way I'm gonna vote Buhari out of Abuja grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by BethRhema(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Done bro...wish him all the best
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by Iammelvin(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Voted cheesy
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by richybanky(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
Voted.. I love cute babies kiss

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by ades0la(f): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
VOTING FOR MORE THAN ONE BABY IS ALLOWED

But, you can only vote for each baby ONCE per stage .

Nairalanders!!! Let's get all our babies to the top 30 at least

richybanky:
Voted.. I love cute babies kiss

Then please vote for mine too embarassed

Please vote for my baby in the current cusson baby moment 5. She really needs your vote.

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=382727

S'il vous plait

Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by rentAcock(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
What a bunch of sadists Nigerians are. As of 4:46pm, this thread had over 14,500 views yet only 227 people had voted and I made the 227th vote by the way. Just goes to show you that not everyone really wants to see his fellow man succeed, afterall it only takes 1 second to click the link and 1 second to click vote.

On the other hand, I don't think it's fair for mods to push such topics to front page because there are several other nairalanders also campaigning for their babies and this creates an unfair advantage, just my opinion though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by amprat: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
I bothered to vote yeah yeah yeah to make someone happy yeah yeah yeah please vote vote vote
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by Sirventor01(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
delivryboy:
Beautiful baby you have got.
Thanks
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by afroniger: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Just voted for your cute baby. Vote number #255
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by KrystosCJ(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
contactmorak:

GOD SHALL GRANT THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART MORE THAN YOU EXPECT.

AMEN!
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by MissIndependent(f): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Done. Cute boy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by richybanky(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
ades0la:
VOTING FOR MORE THAN ONE BABY IS ALLOWED

But, you can only vote for each baby ONCE per stage .

Nairalanders!!! Let's get all our babies to the top 30 at least

Then please vote for mine too embarassed

Please vote for my baby in the current cusson baby moment 5. She really needs your vote.

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=382727

S'il vous plait

Thanks and God bless

Voted.. Ur baby is beautiful kiss
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by ades0la(f): 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
richybanky:

Voted.. Ur baby is beautiful kiss

Thank you sir smiley
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by Thomanad(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
Voted. I pray he wins,so cute!
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by winsomelady(f): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Voted yesterday. Will get dad and my elder brother to vote. 3 votes from my family. He is already a winner

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:58am On Mar 07, 2018
winsomelady:
Voted yesterday. Will get dad and my elder brother to vote. 3 votes from my family. He is already a winner

Wow! God bless you and your entire family!
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:59am On Mar 07, 2018
Thomanad:
Voted.
I pray he wins,so cute!

Thank you very much! God bless ypu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos / Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study / "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.