Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (25341 Views)

Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
QueenBeeQBQ:
I will vote for him too... So cute

GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lamzee:
As long as he his Nairaland Baby, Forget Celebrity joor

I BELIEVE YOU!
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lajet:
I have just voted for your baby now

GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by Divay22(f): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
timmydahpeace:
nigerians!!...please where are those people that have been shouting 'voted already' cus i just voted for the baby now and the baby only got 14 votes still.......
It's more than 100 now
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
tafabaloo:
Just voted ! 7th.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
OneKinGuy:
Finally, i just voted without PVC, 2019 will be WO

meanwhile;

LOL,NOW NOW? NICE MEME! THANKS FOR THE VOTE
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by Olumyyde(m): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
Pls click the link below to vote for Ariella Boroffice in the Cussons Baby Moments Contest. Tnx and GOD bless.
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/item?id=381058
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by fpeter(f): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
I voted. 102
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
OneTeslim:
kissVoted.

I AM HUMBLED BY YOUR KIND GESTURES. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
if I upload my baby pic
they will bench yours for him oooo

ok

GOD BLESS THEM ALL

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
timmydahpeace:
nigerians!!...please where are those people that have been shouting 'voted already' cus i just voted for the baby now and the baby only got 14 votes still.......

I THINK THEIR SYSTEM UPDATES A LITTLE SLOWLY SOMETIMES. BUT THE FIGURE IS INCREASING NOW. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR VOTE. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by mrkhaynoni: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
i Just voted, all the best to baby olugbogi
contactmorak:
My fellow Nairaland family members, i am glad to inform you that my 7-month old baby, Samuel Olugbiji, has been shortlisted to participate in the 1st Stage of the just opened Cusson's Baby Contest. This first stage lasts for two weeks.

My fellow NLers, this is exciting because thousands of awesome babies all over Nigeria contested before they were shortlisted to only 500 babies. I even heard that some celebrities babies are contesting this year and this is scary to me.

However, when i think about the power of my Nairaland family, i know that no other forces can beat that.

Please, lets help our Nairaland baby "Samuel Olugbiji" to win.
Below is the link to vote. https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=380627

It's very easy and fast when you you visit the Link.

NB: Pls note that you can only vote once, but you can help share the link to any one you know who can also help vote.

God bless all Nairalanders, God bless Nairaland and Long Live Nairaland!!!!

AGAIN, HERE IS THE LINK TO VOTE >>

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=380627
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by Amisaint: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
Voted
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by Mskrisx(f): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Voted ooo. Dear Lord pls give me my own Johnny oo so I can celebrate my cuties too sad

Very handsome babe kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by mrsfavour(f): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
I voted o
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Divay22:
Voted..
All the best. kiss kiss kiss

GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
mrsfavour:
I voted o

THANK YOU MRS FAVOUR. MAY GOD FAVOUR YOU JUST LIKE YOUR NAME.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mskrisx:
Voted ooo. Dear Lord pls give me my own Johnny oo so I can celebrate my cuties too sad

Very handsome babe kiss

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. GOD WILL GRANT YOUR HEART DESIRES IN JESUS NAME
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
fpeter:
I voted. 102

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
Amisaint:
Voted

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by kenevision(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
Voted! Number 127

More Grace to your boy.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
mhiztaexpensive:
Voted.

THANK YOU
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
KrystosCJ:
Voted.

Keep him safe, take care of him. I tap my own blessings from you.

Pray for me so I have my own vote from you in future.

GOD SHALL GRANT THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART MORE THAN YOU EXPECT.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
kenevision:
Voted! Number 127

More Grace to your boy.

GOD BLESS YOU VERY MUCH
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
mrkhaynoni:
i Just voted, all the best to baby olugbogi

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
fpeter:
I voted. 102
THANK YOU
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by IamIBK: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
contactmorak:
My fellow Nairaland family members, i am glad to inform you that my 7-month old baby, Samuel Olugbiji, has been shortlisted to participate in the 1st Stage of the just opened Cusson's Baby Contest. This first stage lasts for two weeks.

My fellow NLers, this is exciting because thousands of awesome babies all over Nigeria contested before they were shortlisted to only 500 babies. I even heard that some celebrities babies are contesting this year and this is scary to me.

However, when i think about the power of my Nairaland family, i know that no other forces can beat that.

Please, lets help our Nairaland baby "Samuel Olugbiji" to win.
Below is the link to vote. https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=380627

It's very easy and fast when you you visit the Link.

NB: Pls note that you can only vote once, but you can help share the link to any one you know who can also help vote.

God bless all Nairalanders, God bless Nairaland and Long Live Nairaland!!!!

AGAIN, HERE IS THE LINK TO VOTE >>

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=380627
voted
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by delivryboy: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Sirventor01:
I love babies check out me and one of my favorite.
PS. na my neighbor pikin ooo and this picture must not be used for what so ever meme of its kind thank u
Beautiful baby you have got.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by delivryboy: 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
You have my vote #158
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by judecares1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

contactmorak:

you shall recieve your blessings in Jesus name
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by mejai(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
my broda, keep it up u go win. I participated in last yr or 2yrs ago. My baby won!! I tot dey would give us cash..... too bad. towel, bag and one other thing I couldn't remember grin

though it wasn't baby of the year. my spirit was down... my kid for win am too
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by mrsfavour(f): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
contactmorak:

THANK YOU MRS FAVOUR. MAY GOD FAVOUR YOU JUST LIKE YOUR NAME.
h Amen. I believe God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child / Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? / Can Today's Women Have Successful Careers And Happy Families?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.