Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,999 members, 7,952,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (25509 Views)

Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2018
mayskit4luv:
cool

thank you
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by jakesbaba: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2018
Voted
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2018
Donald3d:
kiss kiss kiss
Voted

Aww, God bless you
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by Ekiseme(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2018
Voted.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
Instead of you to start teaching him further maths for his common entrance you are doing beauty pageant for him

Anyway wey dem dey vote make I epp grin

thank you boss grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by ibroh22(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2018
contactmorak:

Aww, God bless you
how do I vote sir, cos I just clicked on the link and I don't seem to get where to vote for him
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2018
Brooke60:
Cute baby

Raise him well so that we won't have another man who believes ladies are slave.
Teach him hot to cook, take care of himself, respect a woman and be helpmate.

We don't wan another heart-breaker and 'demon'

Voted!

We are already teaching him Godly ways. Thank you very much for the advice and vote
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by joegigs(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by Donald3d(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2018
contactmorak:

Aww, God bless you
Bless you too
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2018
Ekpoma25:
I will vote..... May God extend this bundle of Joy to all who are in need. wink

Amen!!! and thank you for the vote
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=benueguy post=65574413][/quote]

thank you
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2018
ibroh22:

how do I vote sir, cos I just clicked on the link and I don't seem to get where to vote for him

when you visit the link. You will see a button with "Vote", just click on it and you are done! God bless you. i have attached how it looks like below..

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by KrystosCJ(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2018
Voted.

Keep him safe, take care of him. I tap my own blessings from you.

Pray for me so I have my own vote from you in future.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2018
olaolulazio:
Same month and day as me..... He's a winner already.

Awesome! Thank you
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by Donald3d(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2018
fidalgo19:
When I want to vote this what I get

There is always a next time
Their server was overwhelmed by too many people trying to vote thats why .You can try again
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2018
gbaskiboy:
I have voted for him, wish him all the best

Deeply appreciated boss!
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2018
I've voted for him..vote number 74 ..the guy don win jare...forget celebrities we made them popular.. Its time to bench them.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 11:56am On Mar 05, 2018
Tjohnnay:
With the number of nairalanders

U baby don win

cheesy

I believe in the power of this amazing forum called Nairaland
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by codeFalcon(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2018
contactmorak:
My fellow Nairaland family members, i am glad to inform you that my 7-month old baby, Samuel Olugbiji, has been shortlisted to participate in the 1st Stage of the just opened Cusson's Baby Contest. This first stage lasts for two weeks.

My fellow NLers, this is exciting because thousands of awesome babies all over Nigeria contested before they were shortlisted to only 500 babies. I even heard that some celebrities babies are contesting this year and this is scary to me.

However, when i think about the power of my Nairaland family, i know that no other forces can beat that.

Please, lets help our Nairaland baby "Samuel Olugbiji" to win.
Below is the link to vote. https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=380627

It's very easy and fast when you you visit the Link.

NB: Pls note that you can only vote once, but you can help share the link to any one you know who can also help vote.

God bless all Nairalanders, God bless Nairaland and Long Live Nairaland!!!!

AGAIN, HERE IS THE LINK TO VOTE >>

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=380627

you will thank me later ..from 24 to 73 ... some fk programmers that doesnt do backend validation
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by slimsue(f): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2018
Voted, 74
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by Nimi22(f): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2018
I wanted to enter my son for the contest but my husband didn't allow so I'm going to vote for everyone who appeals to me. Your son is a cutie.
Voted.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
bola565:
u gat my vote
thank you
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
fidalgo19:
When I want to vote this what I get

There is always a next time

wow, maybe it was just a temporary issue on their server. i deeply appreciate the effort you took in checking out the link. I am very grateful. perhaps, you can give it a try again because i just visited the link and it is working now. Once again, i deeply appreciate you.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by bgberbo: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
codeFalcon:

you will thank me later ..from 24 to 73 ... some fk programmers that doesnt do backend validation
contactmorak:
My fellow Nairaland family members, i am glad to inform you that my 7-month old baby, Samuel Olugbiji, has been shortlisted to participate in the 1st Stage of the just opened Cusson's Baby Contest. This first stage lasts for two weeks.

My fellow NLers, this is exciting because thousands of awesome babies all over Nigeria contested before they were shortlisted to only 500 babies. I even heard that some celebrities babies are contesting this year and this is scary to me.

However, when i think about the power of my Nairaland family, i know that no other forces can beat that.

Please, lets help our Nairaland baby "Samuel Olugbiji" to win.
Below is the link to vote. https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=380627

It's very easy and fast when you you visit the Link.

NB: Pls note that you can only vote once, but you can help share the link to any one you know who can also help vote.

God bless all Nairalanders, God bless Nairaland and Long Live Nairaland!!!!

AGAIN, HERE IS THE LINK TO VOTE >>

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=380627

Done
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
emsco:
Forget celebrity babies,am voting ur baby.

Aww, i am humbled!
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by timifizzy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Cute Baby. VOTED
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by contactmorak: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Voted....

Tho' without PVC

grin yes o. thank you very much
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by sicily4u: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
Voted
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by iheartellah(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
Cute baby kiss . Voted!!
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by ezebrightike: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
101 and still counting
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest by Divay22(f): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Voted..
All the best. kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Are The Real Middle Class In Nigeria? / Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.