Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Lady Gets A No After Proposing To Her Boyfriend Of 6years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets A No After Proposing To Her Boyfriend Of 6years (709 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets A No After Proposing To Her Boyfriend Of 6years by ekaribo: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2018
Lady Publicly Proposed to Her Boyfriend Who She Has Been Dating For 6years And He Said No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTaYCZUc-8E
Re: Lady Gets A No After Proposing To Her Boyfriend Of 6years by donstan18: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Gets A No After Proposing To Her Boyfriend Of 6years by midehi2(f): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2018
shocked

"are you seriousssss"
"or fvcking Gad" cheesy cheesy cheesy

some girls can mumu sha, for a guy of 6yrs to tell you "No.......babe, there's something you not doing right, fix it.
Re: Lady Gets A No After Proposing To Her Boyfriend Of 6years by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 05, 2018
Why would you ever put someone on the spot like that? this is akin to putting a gun on his head and forcing him to marry you. This is not a good trend.
Re: Lady Gets A No After Proposing To Her Boyfriend Of 6years by Sunexy(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2018
Omo before any person proposes to his/her partner, be sure it must be a yes..observe, judge and act Wen u are sure of the YES or else brace yourself for any embarrassment..Dat guy fit be CEO wey the gal wan rush hook am
grin...Chai, I sorry for the lady...such humiliation
cry
Re: Lady Gets A No After Proposing To Her Boyfriend Of 6years by Henitan24(f): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2018
It is sick enough that men go down on bended knee publicly to seek a woman's hand in marriage. Something that should be a private and solemn ritual. But we just have to follow western culture stupidly.

This shameful ideology called feminism radicalizes, objectifies and now devalues women. A woman going down on her knee to propose marriage to a man in public was NOT bold. That's the lie. She was simply not properly raised. Her sense of self worth and self esteem is zero. No woman with a healthy self image will put herself through such ignominy. IF my daughter ever does that to a man, I have failed woefully as a MOTHER.
F*CK OFF LADY

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets A No After Proposing To Her Boyfriend Of 6years by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2018
Henitan24:
It is sick enough that men go down on bended knee publicly to seek a woman's hand in marriage. Something that should be a private and solemn ritual. But we just have to follow western culture stupidly.

This shameful ideology called feminism radicalizes, objectifies and now devalues women. A woman going down on her knee to propose marriage to a man in public was NOT bold. That's the lie. She was simply not properly raised. Her sense of self worth and self esteem is zero. No woman with a healthy self image will put herself through such ignominy. IF my daughter ever does that to a man, I have failed woefully as a MOTHER.
F*CK OFF LADY

True talk sister. I don't know where this new trend of proposing to men came from.

Lefulefu how you check am? undecided
Re: Lady Gets A No After Proposing To Her Boyfriend Of 6years by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2018
efesodje:

True talk sister. I don't know where this new trend of proposing to men came from.

Lefulefu how you check am? undecided
na one babe start d thing some months back and u know in naija we always copy trendscheesy. Remember some few yrs back when one abokii trecked for buhari from sokoto to abuja then other nigerians started copying the trendcheesy.she should have done d proposing in the secrets of za oza room but she had to do it publicly to trendcheesy.
Re: Lady Gets A No After Proposing To Her Boyfriend Of 6years by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2018
lefulefu:
na one babe start d thing some months back and u know in naija we always copy trendscheesy. Remember some few yrs back when one abokii trecked for buhari from sokoto to abuja then other nigerians started copying the trendcheesy.she should have done d proposing in the secrets of za oza room but she had to do it publicly to trendcheesy.

That's very true. Nigerians we always foolishly follow trends whether positive or negative. Sad really undecided
Re: Lady Gets A No After Proposing To Her Boyfriend Of 6years by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
efesodje:

That's very true. Nigerians we always foolishly follow trends whether positive or negative. Sad really undecided
we don't even follow positive trend..its mostly the negative trend we follow.
Re: Lady Gets A No After Proposing To Her Boyfriend Of 6years by donnffd(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
am i the only one who think this is fake?

(1) (Reply)

She Was A Witch... / Oh My God! This Divorce Story Will Shock You Beyond Your Wildest Imagination / High School Principal Reported To Have Sex With 34 Students & 5 Teachers Is Forc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.