Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

''why I Don’t Rush To Visit Violence-hit Areas'' President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''why I Don’t Rush To Visit Violence-hit Areas'' President Buhari (396 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Ministerial Candidates Rush To Submit Asset Declaration Certificates / Why I Am Not In A Hurry To Visit Violence-hit Areas – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''why I Don’t Rush To Visit Violence-hit Areas'' President Buhari by maxwellgib: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2018
During his visit in Taraba state yesterday, President Buhari gave reasons for not immediately visiting areas in the country that have recorded any form of violent attacks. Speaking to the state government officials and traditional rulers, President Buhari who has been criticised for never going to states to commiserate with them when they suffer any form of attack,

read his statement @http://www.ritalori.com/dont-rush-visit-violence-hit-areas-president-buhari/

Re: ''why I Don’t Rush To Visit Violence-hit Areas'' President Buhari by greatermax77(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2018
Face saving tactics for 2019
Re: ''why I Don’t Rush To Visit Violence-hit Areas'' President Buhari by babadem2much(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2018
This Baba I de respect you well well as a father but please change your life, and do better things because it's late already.. Thank you sir
Re: ''why I Don’t Rush To Visit Violence-hit Areas'' President Buhari by chichar1(f): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2018
sorry
Re: ''why I Don’t Rush To Visit Violence-hit Areas'' President Buhari by blackpanda: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2018
WHY I LOVE BUHARI IS THAT HE DOESNT WASTE ENERGY on wailing losers. He knows his job and focusses on it no matter what the naysayers and hate mongers say or do.

Sai Baba till 2023!!

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2018: APC Members Show Concern / Wole Soyinka Blast Buhari: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists Now As They Are More Dead / Herders Coontinued Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.