Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy (1195 Views)

David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies / President Buhari Meets Toni Iwobi, First Black Man Elected Senator In Italy / One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by maclatunji: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
This means the man does not want all of those guys in Libya trying to cross into Italy illegally to be welcomed. While risking your life to go to Europe is stupid, isn't the man trying to be more Italian than native Italians?

As for those playing the 'Igbo Amaka' card, SamoaJoe (obviously not the real one) has a message for you.

SamoaJoe:

Its either you guys are trying to be myopic or cunningly ignorant.

Please brothers lets stop all these inferiority complex that makes us celebrate anything including iddiots and terrorists. Its obvious that you guys didn't read the news well.

This so called Iwobi is a member of a party stirring up serious xenophobia in Italy. And you can also see that he is A member of the anti-migrant League

Abum ezigbote Nwafor Igbo. Obughi ihe obula ka unu gana ashout Igbo Amaka Upandan!

Learn to read the news biko. This Igbo man is nothing short of a terrorist! How can you despise your roots and expect to be celebrated? More like "The House Nigga" during the American slave trade. Otherwise what else explains making him a Senator just like that? Nobody should tell me a dint of hard work biko. There are so many white Italians working harder than him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by MonPro: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
My yoruba muslim we must continue to gnash our teeth against this development. Why did Italians sideline our yoruba muslim and almajiri skulls and then Elected an Ibo man.

The Italians should marginalize the Ibo like it's done in naijeriyya so that Italy can develop and industrialize like our naijeriyya. Insha Allahmala! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by maclatunji: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
MonPro:
My yoruba muslim we must continue to gnash our teeth against this development. Why did Italians sideline our yoruba muslim and almajiri skulls and then Elected an Ibo man.

The Italians should marginalize the Ibo like it's done in naijeriyya so that Italy can develop and industrialize like our naijeriyya. Insha Allahmala! grin

Nigerians get appointed into position around the world. I am not sure there are many being elected on similar platforms.

What is there to 'gnash teeth' about?

4 Likes

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by madridguy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by IgboticGirl(f): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin

Una no go kill person for this country

So una mean say Italy elected an immigrants so y will they still be fighting against immigrants?

To my own understanding i think the party is against illegal migrants which every country is against

Op stop been stupid

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by Ofodirinwa: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Igbo Amaka

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by IgboticGirl(f): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
I repeat their is no party that will anti-immigrant and still elected an immigrants...

They are only against illegal migrants which is good for Nigerian...because I know a lot of Nigerian has lost lost there lives in Libya and others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Igbo Amaka

Alariiwo, sarrki and oladeebo will not understand

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by neezar: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
I have never seen anyone that's so pained and frustrated as this nigga

If the man was found with drugs.....They will start calling him ipob

Maclatunji long may ur woes continue, Don't allow hatred 2 finish u

6 Likes

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by oladeebo: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa
well, I may consider having Igbo as m'y second lady!
Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by TVAofMS: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
There is a difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigration. I support LEGAL IMMIGRATION BUT NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. ALL ILLEGALS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD SHOULD BE DEPORTED. OF COURSE REFUGEES ARE NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS BECAUSE THE HOST COUNTRY ACCEPTED THEM. THOSE EDO/BENIN, YORUBA AND IGBO WHO TROOP TO EUROPE ILLEGAL SHOULD ALL BE DEPORTED.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
oladeebo:
I know my people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by LZAA: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
oladeebo:

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by LZAA: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa
how can they when it's not suffersticated ewedu grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by Alariiwo: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
LZAA:

how can they when it's not suffersticated ewedu grin grin

I miss amala and ewedu with gbegiri like kilode..

Nowhere like home, South West is home.

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by Adelaide2: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Continue eating poison. That's why south westerners are stunted in growth and lack essential nutrients as shown by WHO

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by Alariiwo: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Adelaide2:

Continue eating poison. That's why south westerners are stunted in growth and lack essential nutrients as shown by WHO

Lies..

Yorubas have some of the best foods and dishes in the world.

That amala you see easily disgest and it gives free bowel movement.

The ewedu you see is green (life), it has regenerative properties and helps clean the digestive tract. It keeps your body system balanced.

Gbegiri is made from beans and it's a good source of protein (plant protein) essential for proper body growth and development.

Why do you think Yorubas live very long and look younger than their age most times.. Well, now you know.
Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by LZAA: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

u miss that broom soup......yet u are in ekiti after ur wife hunting trip at nnewi grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by deji17: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Igbos don't read newspapers and listen to Radio grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by maclatunji: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
IgboticGirl:
I repeat their is no party that will anti-immigrant and still elected an immigrants...

They are only against illegal migrants which is good for Nigerian...because I know a lot of Nigerian has lost lost there lives in Libya and others

#Hehehehe, he is going to have a problem reconciling his position with the fact that many people he knows are knocking on Italy's gate as I type. #LOL
Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by FarahAideed: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
He is trying to stop jihadists, radical islam operatives and low key Isis hardened fighters masquerading as refugees from entering Italy ...He is clearly a man with a good brain in his head ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by maclatunji: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:
I have never seen anyone that's so pained and frustrated as this nigga

If the man was found with drugs.....They will start calling him ipob

Maclatunji long may ur woes continue, Don't allow hatred 2 finish u

Of course, you don't understand the symbolism of a black man claiming to be the poster boy of anti-immigrant Europe.

It is like Obama claiming Trump's policies.

Seriously untenable.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by usba: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
An Italian just murdered a Senegalese after failing to commit suicide, it is clear the anti-immigration messages s driving a dangerous Agenda. that a house slave managed to play Uncle Rukkus on the Italian is sad but more disgraceful is fellow Moroonns supporting him because of his tribe.

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by Adelaide2: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
maclatunji:

Of course, you don't understand the symbolism of a black man claiming to be the poster boy of anti-immigrant Europe.

It is like Obama claiming Trump's policies.

Seriously untenable.

You are a hypocritical buffoon. He says he is against illegal immigration, not legit immigration.

Read here https://www.thelocal.it/20180306/italy-elects-first-black-senator-toni-iwobi-league

In case you do not know, many of the reasonable Nigerians in the U.S./UK, etc do not support illegal immigration. Only a lazy folks will leave his home and go elsewhere uninvited to end up as a jobless drug pusher or prostitute. You who's talking crap here, how many Igbos living in Lagos (in their own country oh!!) have you not hated upon?

3 Likes

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by Adelaide2: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
usba:
An Italian just murdered a Senegalese after failing to commit suicide, it is clear the anti-immigration messages s driving a dangerous Agenda. that a house slave managed to play Uncle Rukkus on the Italian is sad but more disgraceful is fellow Moroonns supporting him because of his tribe.

Please remind me again, how many fellow black people (fellow Nigerians) have Fulani herdsmen killed since 2018? You are a cheap hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 07, 2018
IgboticGirl:

Your English is horribly Igbotic sad

3 Likes

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by maclatunji: 1:08am On Mar 07, 2018
Adelaide2:

You are a hypocritical buffoon. He says he is against illegal immigration, not legit immigration.

Read here https://www.thelocal.it/20180306/italy-elects-first-black-senator-toni-iwobi-league

In case you do not know, many of the reasonable Nigerians in the U.S./UK, etc do not support illegal immigration. Only a lazy folks will leave his home and go elsewhere uninvited to end up as a jobless drug pusher or prostitute. You who's talking crap here, how many Igbos living in Lagos (in their own country oh!!) have you not hated upon?

Rolls eyes. Anything to back the fraud.

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by Adelaide2: 1:53am On Mar 07, 2018
^^^^^
Olatunji,

Nigerians should be the last people to talk about racially motivated immigration policies. When you folks stop killing and hating each other based on ethnicity and religion, then you can talk about racism. Hypocrites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by maclatunji: 6:46am On Mar 07, 2018
Adelaide2:
^^^^^
Olatunji,

Nigerians should be the last people to talk about racially motivated immigration policies. When you folks stop killing and hating each other based on ethnicity and religion, then you can talk about racism. Hypocrites.

A false premise leading to wrong conclusion.
Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by ZorGBUooeh: 7:48am On Mar 07, 2018
Chai!This story give the suffixicated ones sleepless night cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwobi Was Elected An Anti-immigrant Senator In Italy by SlayerForever: 7:49am On Mar 07, 2018
IgboticGirl:
grin

Una no go kill person for this country

So una mean say Italy elected an immigrants so y will they still be fighting against immigrants?

To my own understanding i think the party is against illegal migrants which every country is against

Op stop been stupid

Sister you will live long!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider / The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! / Under Cover Of Condolence, PDP Seals Agreements With Saraki, 3 Govs, Legislators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.