Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,108 members, 7,957,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

"I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria (26550 Views)

Revealed! Soliders Were Actually Sent To Protect Buhari's Billboards In Uyo (pix / Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist / 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
yarimo:
I see you to
you look so nice in that picture
too ooooooo. cheesy grin

enlarge it so that you can show it to your fellows

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by yarimo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

you look so nice in that picture
too ooooooo. cheesy grin

enlarge it so that you can show it to your fellows

so you have enlarge the one you posted early? tongue
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by maestroz: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@VIVIANGIST

New Banners and billboards with the inscription "I stand with Buhari " are once again seen mounted in major areas in Abuja,Nigeria.

At first, Mr Garba Shehu, SA Media to President Buhari, had announced that they should halt their campaign for Buhari. The group was the first and the biggest to kick off campaign supporting the admiration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

President Buhari’s supporters all over the nation immediately keyed into the group’s agenda of supporting Buhari’s fight against corruption. But the party ended when the likes of Kayode Ogundamisi attacked one of the group’s leader and accused him of being one of the people who vigorously campaigned for the former president, Goodluck Jonathan.

Mr. Ogundamisi who has a huge followership on Twitter asked the presidency to come out and announce to the public if they are aware of the group or are financing the group. The next day Garba Shehu released a statement distancing the president from the group.

Now #IStandWithBuhari is back. Their billboards are now springing up all over Abuja and from the grapevine, there is a story that they are planning to host all their members from all the local government in Nigeria after which they would launch mass support for General Buhari.

By VIVIANGIST - https://viviangist.com/gist/stand-buhari-billboards-vehicles-resurface-abuja-nigeria/

Don't worry

#istandwithmypvc
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Paperwhite:
Standing with the problem of Nigeria Wonder shall never end.
which problem did not exist before buhari came
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by lilytender: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
lereinter:
Anybody that wants buhari back as president shall be killed by Fulani herdsmen

Your family shall be wiped out by Fulani herdsmen.
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by exenxe1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
I summon heavenly thunderstorms to bring that thing down
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by exenxe1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
lilytender:

u talk like the Antichrist
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Olubidex: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Stand there when leg pain you go commot
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by lereinter(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
lilytender:

I don't dispute it if they support buhari

but you it's so sure Fulani herdsmen will exterminate your entire lineage from the face of earth

bet me
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Evergreen4(m): 12:04am On Mar 08, 2018
yarimo:
it's really better you should stand alone, because you don't have a voters card grin tongue
aboki, remain in darkness or you make use of the next available lagoon
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by chidiosaa(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2018
We shall see between u and the wailers who is going to jump into lagoon.

Wailer jump in d lagoon already! grin[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa / Magu Came To Beg Me For Confirmation, Saraki Tells CJ / Navy Impounds 2 Vessels With Stolen Petroleum, Arrests 22 Crew Members In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.