Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

"I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria (26456 Views)

Revealed! Soliders Were Actually Sent To Protect Buhari's Billboards In Uyo (pix / Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist / 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by guiddoti: 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
Brain washed mofos grin
Anybody wey want buhari back as our president shall be killed by the fulani herdsmen
angry angry
Brain washed, you still want PDP!
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by supereagle(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Better than PDP ones.

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Mandrake007(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
I won't be surprised if these billboard posters were mounted by northerners I can see one standing by his #istandwithbuhari painted car,mallams will always be mallams.

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by zinaunreal(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
If buhari win election again. I stand with biafra

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
I need to pack to Wakanda .......this country don tire me

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Macdav(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
In Oritse Femi's voice, "Naija government dem too dey busy, dem no get citizen"

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Macgreat(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Red theme

Blood tasty movement... Little wonder the herdsmen kept killing.

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by sunsewa16: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
I give up on those zombies standing with buhari, their sycophantic disease no get cure,shame on them,any one that is standing with buhari may the economic catastrophe brought by buhari be is portion in his /her home.

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by eventsms(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Final year project topics and materials site for students https://www.easyprojectmaterial.com

Download for free
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
If not that Nigeria is a giant of corruption, APC and Buhari's campaigners ought to have been arrested and prosecuted by INEC commission for breaking the laws Electra commission.

Well, one billion dollars stolen from excess crude account is at works.

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Adebowale89(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
na one stand go send many people to where they don't want soon. after the glaring failure of this man, who else would stand with him if not those that share in his cluelessness

anyone can stand with anybody, that has no justification in a credible election
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by RogueX: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
Can Buhari stand at all?

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by TourismMan(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
Be careful where you drive such car to. In the face of hunger in the country, people won't waste time to attack you and your car. SMH.

#Zombies

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
Imagine the written on bill board

I CAME TO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING AND I WILL LEAVE WITH NOTHING WHY SHOULD I STEAL

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by dheilaw1(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Paperwhite:
Standing with the problem of Nigeria Wonder shall never end.
heart attack is not far from you
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by McChords: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
Well I don't blame buhari, you cant expect a dullard to exhibit a certain level of intelligence, i blame his supporters who are either
1. Part of the problem,
2. The problem or
3. Benefit from the problem.
They have to belong to one of the above.

Cause when a c** find itself as the king of the jungle, then there is a big problem.

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Juliusdking(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hunger fall on u
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by todyms: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
Please keep standing, let the new breed of politicians take the seat.

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by newslifeop: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hmmm
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by no1madman(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Stupid cow[img][/img]

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by finestboy1: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
You can stand with jim on his way to daura grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by matrixme(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
I had to login to comment about this.... Yes, I stand with Buhari as he returns back to Daura. People should always do their phrases well!
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by LordRay205: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
You can't Stand with a man who had long fallen from all spheres.
If they said, I fall with buhari, I would understand.
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
so buhari is now nigeria...so in the midst of tribalism, ethnicity , herdsmen killings, suceession agitation all over, no body is saying "I STAND WITH NIGERIA"
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by yarimo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
NaijaMutant:
I'm so happy the write up was personified.

You're free to stand with Shekau if you want undecided

All we care about now is sending back the dullard to daura

Datsall
you are also free to post trash in a public forum
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by yarimo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Omeokachie:
Can they deploy these vehicles and take the campaign to Benue, Taraba and Abia please?

There is a mammoth crowd waiting to receive them over there.
is benue, Taraba and Abia State not part of Nigeria?
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by yarimo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Good! they should continue to stand for him in Daura, he would soon join them there!
GBENUSOUN
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by yarimo(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
Evergreen4:
It's better and wiser for me to stand alone than to stand with Buhari .
it's really better you should stand alone, because you don't have a voters card grin tongue
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by yarimo(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
13ShadesOfMay:
This man should be back to Daura already.
as president elect abi?
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by yarimo(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I am standing with him too, we must enjoy this change by fire/force grin cheesy

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
yarimo:
GBENUSOUN
I see you...

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by yarimo(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I see you...
I see you to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Badeh Killing: Police Arrest Five Suspects / Pictures Of Gov Rochas Okorocha’s Swearing-in / Senators Order Dan Ali Monsur To Withdraw Statement On Anti-grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.