Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,713 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) (29229 Views)

APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 08, 2018
Lonestar124:
indeed he is humble,simple and a gentleman
but they took him for a fool,so how are you enjoying the buhari change now.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 08, 2018
chocberry:

Foolish thing, and you fink you have the right to meddle into tins based on what your fragmented skull deduced from the nation newspaper abi?

May you be deported this year so you can come and enjoy this administration, first a sack letter, then a deportation. Omo ale
Bros! Ieee. There is God in everything we are doing. Why so savage?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 08, 2018
BABANGBALI:
GEJ the best president Nigeria never had

Your statement is illogical and I find your wholesale projection of Awolowo's sobriquet on GEJ reprehensible. Wake up: he was the best president we ever had.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by bionixs: 2:41am On Mar 08, 2018
thesicilian:

You can't give him such a title with such a track record of corruption under his watch.
shatap!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by bionixs: 2:43am On Mar 08, 2018
Owamudia:
Cool
Honestly, I used to be an ardent GEJ fan until the pigs from the yeast forced me to change... angry
then you are a pig

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by joedejoe: 2:54am On Mar 08, 2018
Miss administrative failure and brazen disappointment to the masses.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by cooldipo(m): 3:19am On Mar 08, 2018
Uncle Jona, I dey waive o o

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 3:36am On Mar 08, 2018
deji17:
See as he put hand for back.... grin grin grin grin

At least he is not chewing goro or drinking kunu, and his brain is not expired like that of your hero.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by Niftyrules(m): 4:30am On Mar 08, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan was pictured as he stepped out for Sierra Leone election.He also passed an important message to them and said....

'Out early on election duty in Freetown this morning. My message to the people of Sierra Leone today is the same as my message to democracies all over the world-no one’s political ambition is worth the blood of any citizen. As such we must uphold the sanctity of one man, one vote, one woman, one vote, one youth, one vote today and for all times'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/goodluck-jonathan-steps-out-for-sierra.html?m=1

GEJ is still my man...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by akbahbah(m): 4:32am On Mar 08, 2018
He's truly a perfect gentle n humble man but he doesn't have the doggedness to rule this nation successfully. Nigeria needs a hard core intelligent man..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by emmasege: 5:30am On Mar 08, 2018
thesicilian:

You can't give him such a title with such a track record of corruption under his watch.
And corruption is not in PMB's government, abi? Corruption is in every human society and in developed democracies also.

So, when it comes to good governance, ideas and mental ability to drive home the ideas come first. Not the pseudointegrity being claimed by PMB, as if that's the first and only criterion for good governance.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by israelmao(m): 5:46am On Mar 08, 2018
I had never listened to Buhari's interview or speech or broadcast for five minutes since came to power.GEJ is my man.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by funsho4man(m): 6:05am On Mar 08, 2018
thesicilian:

If not for him, Nigeria would have been thing of past. He save us all.I hail him, he is my idol, i trust him and he is my hero. anybody can say any words but GEJ make Nigeria to stand today let wait and see what your hero will do

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by victorclean(f): 6:27am On Mar 08, 2018
[code][/code]
omooba969:

I won't stoop to your pitiable level bringing your miserable parents into this madness of yours.

Toothless bulldoggrin, I realized that this man get sense pass yougrin

Odè òshì. cool

Truly I use to respect the comments of this guy but today av seen that common sense is not common to this man. I use to defend Buhari here when he newly came to power. Ignorance without shame is worst than death. Abro, is not time for you to stop taking the allawee gift given monthly to u by laueeettta onocheeeeeeee to defend the evil. Many has refused the jumbo just for the future of this country.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:33am On Mar 08, 2018
victorclean:
[code][/code].

Truly I use to respect the comments of this guy but today av seen that common sense is not common to this man. I use to defend Buhari here when he newly came to power. Ignorance without shame is worst than death. Abro, is not time for you to stop taking the allawee gift given monthly to u by laueeettta onocheeeeeeee to defend the evil. Many has refused the jumbo just for the future of this country.

?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:36am On Mar 08, 2018
akbahbah:
He's truly a perfect gentle n humble man but he doesn't have the doggedness to rule this nation successfully. Nigeria needs a hard core intelligent man..

A honest & fearless leader.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by tayokem(m): 6:44am On Mar 08, 2018
God bless GEJ for averting bloodshed in ourdear country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 6:49am On Mar 08, 2018
May God bless u more my mentor. U inspired me so much politically.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by achiever12: 6:56am On Mar 08, 2018
neezar:
Humility is one thing u can never take from GEJ

Humility has nothing to do with election observation. Obasanjo is not humble, yet, he was an election observer
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2018
chocberry:
where is Naijamutant sef ?

Very gallant grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by odomanis: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2018
thesicilian:

But you need more than humility to rule a nation.

And he is now ruling Africa !

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by victorclean(f): 7:05am On Mar 08, 2018
Please don't curse anyone cos is not simple as you think. It manifest when you least expect it. Forgive MAGNIfIK18 cos we are one. Correct his ignorance and take his case to Allah, Jesus or to osun idol depending on your faith. I bet you he will be healed. From his english, he look educated but his statement contradict the equation of having higher degree with common wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by victorclean(f): 7:10am On Mar 08, 2018
chocberry:

May your life be the same way this administration is running this country forever since you say it's good.

debate this, or rather chew on it peeg

why is ports and customs not probed. Where is Ibrahim Lamorde?Why selective justice and nepotism in the nation, all the entire nation's security heads are all from the north, meaning the rest of the nation is under siege, these pets are here championing an administration without debating issues objectively, may their brains remain permanently in the state of redundancy it is.

IDP camps are targetted mistakenly and carelessly by the army

Land weeding scandal of over 300m to clear grass

Another money goes missing with NIA

Senate doesnt clear Magum yet executive tells him to continue.

Under age voters registration in the north

Fuel subsidy they claimed doesnt exist still gulping 24 billion monthly

refineries they promised 6 months isnt fixed

5000 naira they promised yet to be seen

Over 400 billion spent on a decimating boko haram crisis

Inflation is heavy

Unemployment sky rocket levels

Capital flight massive

Looting, now beyond normal

Infastructure under this administration nothing

Nepa tariff skyrocketed thru government's pallative by 300% under this administration alone.

Food costs risen by over 200%. It cost 200naira to eat a plate of food before this administration, now i spend 600naira just to have a breakfast

Feul still going up, inspite of the increase in daily output of oil sold the condition worsens

The only country in OPEC that imports feul

Nation cant feed its nation, the list goes endless yet some morrons see nothin wrong with this sick administration

Please don't curse anyone cos is not simple as you think. It manifest when you least expect it. Forgive MAGNIfIK18 cos we are one. Correct his ignorance and take his case to Allah, Jesus or to osun idol depending on your faith. I bet you he will be healed. From his english, he look educated but his statement contradict the equation of having higher degree with common wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by neezar: 7:13am On Mar 08, 2018
achiever12:

Humility has nothing to do with election observation. Obasanjo is not humble, yet, he was an election observer
I just said he's humble, He relates with people freely

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by RillJ(m): 7:14am On Mar 08, 2018
A gentleman indeed with unfeigned humility

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by mustafa006: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2018
The slowpoke is still looking dumb
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by BlissB(f): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2018
ybalogs:
Why can't GEJ come out again in 2019 nah? He should win easily this time around abi nah lie?
My dear they go rig am just like they did the last

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by seguno2: 7:53am On Mar 08, 2018
thesicilian:

.....that was falsely alleged in propaganda of APC, which has now been fully revealed and felt by Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 08, 2018
why is ports and customs not probed. Where is Ibrahim Lamorde?Why selective justice and nepotism in the nation, all the entire nation's security heads are all from the north, meaning the rest of the nation is under siege, these pets are here championing an administration without debating issues objectively, may their brains remain permanently in the state of redundancy it is.

IDP camps are targetted mistakenly and carelessly by the army

Land weeding scandal of over 300m to clear grass

Another money goes missing with NIA

Senate doesnt clear Magum yet executive tells him to continue.

Under age voters registration in the north

Fuel subsidy they claimed doesnt exist still gulping 24 billion monthly

refineries they promised 6 months isnt fixed

5000 naira they promised yet to be seen

Over 400 billion spent on a decimating boko haram crisis

Inflation is heavy

Unemployment sky rocket levels

Capital flight massive

Looting, now beyond normal

Infastructure under this administration nothing

Nepa tariff skyrocketed thru government's pallative by 300% under this administration alone.

Food costs risen by over 200%. It cost 200naira to eat a plate of food before this administration, now i spend 600naira just to have a breakfast

Feul still going up, inspite of the increase in daily output of oil sold the condition worsens

The only country in OPEC that imports feul

Nation cant feed its nation, the list goes endless yet some morrons see nothin wrong with this sick administration

Freedom of speech threathened

Chibok girl yet to be resolved

Fulani crisis treated as joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by dukecharles(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2018
thesicilian:

With corruption and serious global economy meltdown PDP borrowed 6 trillion for 16 years, without corruption APC has borrowed 11 trillion in just 3 years. Brother do the maths.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:22am On Mar 08, 2018
omooba969:

Like this...grin
Lolz, not like that o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Recounts How B’haram Prepares Girls For Bombing Missions / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Elizabeth Ativie, New Edo Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.