Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (47757 Views)

Can Someone Be Jewish And Atheist In The Meantime ? / How Enki Created The Homo Sapiens / God Almighty Is Beyond Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Baal, Enki, Olorun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkCornel:

Aha...and what about them? What have you discovered about them to counter their position?

discovered what? that blood with 24 chromosomes can be identified as human?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
PastorAIO:

discovered what? that blood with 24 chromosomes can be identified as human?

Their findings on the sample tested concluded that Jesus' DNA has nothing traceable to an earthly father which should have produced 23 Y Chromosomes...

Are they right or wrong... do you have anything to counter their position?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
PastorAIO:

Nothing, apparently!!

Stick to the discussion and put aside unnecessary insults or jabs...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkCornel:

Their findings on the sample tested concluded that Jesus' DNA has nothing traceable to an earthly father which should have produced 23 Y Chromosomes...

Are they right or wrong... do you have anything to counter their position?

This is not a matter of right or wrong. This is a matter of Truth or deceit.

And the answer is .......

Ron Wyatt was lying.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
PastorAIO:

This is not a matter of right or wrong. This is a matter of Truth or deceit.

And the answer is .......

Ron Wyatt was lying.

How did you know Ron Wyatt is lying?

Funny enough, this is the direction I intended this discussion to head towards....

Back to the matter on ground, how did you know Ron Wyatt lied?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Are there people out there who still take Ron Wyatt seriously? Con men simply don’t get much more transparent than this guy. Wyatt was a nurse anesthetist (now deceased) who claimed not only to have found Noah’s Ark, but to have found virtually everything in Biblical archaeology that might be important to Christians – Noah’s Ark, the exact place where the Red Sea was parted to allow the Israelites to escape Egypt, the true location of Mt. Sinai, the Ark of the Covenant and, most ridiculously, the actual blood of Jesus Christ!

This last one is the most amusing of them all. He claims to have found the Ark of the Covenant in Jerusalem in a secret cave under the actual spot where Christ was crucified, and it had Jesus’ blood all over it (the blood had dripped down from the cross).

Whilst in the chamber, Ron noticed a dried, black substance in an earthquake crack in the roof, above the Ark of the Covenant. He noticed that this black substance was also on the lid of the cracked stone casing. Obviously, this substance had dripped from the crack in the roof, and provision had been made for it to land on the Ark of the Covenant, as the stone lid had been cracked and moved aside. Ron wondered what substance could be so sacred, that God made provision for it to land on the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant. He remembered the earthquake crack at the foot of the cross hole, and suddenly an awesome realization as to what had happened, came over him. Ron traced the earthquake crack, and indeed it was the same crack as the one at the cross hole. The dried black substance in the crack was tested and proved to be blood, apparently the blood of Jesus Christ. The Bible says that when Jesus died there was an earthquake and the rocks were rent (Matt. 27:51). A Roman soldier speared Christ in His side in order to make sure He was dead, and blood and water poured out (John 19:34). Ron discovered that this same blood and water poured down through the earthquake crack and fell upon the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant.

Since the blood was dried, he had it rehydrated and then, allegedly, had it tested (where are those tests? No one seems to know – surprise, surprise). And here’s the result:

Human cells normally have 46 chromosomes. These are actually 23 pairs of homologous chromosomes. In each pair of chromosomes, one of the pair is from the mother and the other member is from the father. Therefore, 23 chromosomes come from the mother and 23 from the father. In each set of 23, 22 chromosomes are autosomal and one is sex-determining. The sex-determining ones are the X chromosome and the Y chromosome. Females are XX, so they can only contribute an X chromosome to their offspring, whereas males are XY, which allows them to contribute either an X or a Y. If they contribute an X, the child is female, whereas if they contribute a Y, the child is male. The fascinating finding in this blood was that instead of 46 chromosomes, there were only 24. There were 22 autosomal chromosomes, one X chromosome and one Y chromosome. This evidences that the person to whom this blood belonged to had a mother but no human father, because the normal contribution of paternal chromosomes is missing.

You really can’t write comedy like this. Needless to say, he brags of all these fantastic scientific tests that never see the light of day – but trust him, he’s got em! His assistant, Jim Pinkoski, is quite an amusing fellow. He’ll show you a piece of genuine petrified wood from Noah’s Ark. And when you point out that this “petrified wood” has no rings in it, he’ll tell you – with a straight face – that that’s because trees didn’t have rings before the flood. It’s all quite amusing and ridiculous.

Wyatt is so bad that other creationist and Christian groups have put up webpages debunking his work. Here are three major ones: Tentmaker, Christian Information Ministries and Answers in Genesis.

http://scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2006/06/30/ron-wyatt-collosal-fraud/
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
Wyatt claims that when Jesus died 2000 years ago that the water and the blood of our Lord trickled down the cross, went through a crack in the rock holding the cross up and then dripped directly onto the ark of the covenant that was supposedly hidden in a cave under Golgotha where Christ was then being crucified. Not only is there not a single Bible verse to back this claim in either the Old or New Testament that Christ’s blood needed to be sprinkled on the earthly copy of the ark of the covenant. The man Ron Wyatt died almost 14 years ago before he could prove he actually found the ark under that rock. Worse yet, the man was a Seventh Day Adventist in good standing at the time of both his discovery and death. Some do claim that Ron Wyatt spoke out against the SDA church a time or two, hoping this will lead some into thinking he is trustworthy and should be promoted as a man of God. But I know of no man or woman of God in Scripture that was blessed with revelations or even granted special dispensations while in bold and defiant disobedience to the Lord’s written command regarding coming out of Babylon. We have historic and prophetic evidence that the SDA church was at the time Ron Wyatt was alive and still is in apostasy to this day and is now a confirmed and well documented sister of fallen Babylon

http://www.remnantofgod.org/wyatt.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG-IwEWo-zI
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkCornel:

How did you know Ron Wyatt is lying?

Funny enough, this is the direction I intended this discussion to head towards....

Back to the matter on ground, how did you know Ron Wyatt lied?

What is the name of the laboratory where he had the blood of Jesus tested?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
PastorAIO:

What is the name of the laboratory where he had the blood of Jesus tested?

I've done some search, and there are conflicting claims on where the tests were done...one mentioned it was in a hospital lab in Nashville...the other claimed it was done somewhere in Jerusalem... and unfortunately, Ronn Wyatt is dead and buried...in no position to back up his claims...

I'd rather wait for the nuclear DNA test and forensic analysis result on the sudarium...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
PastorAIO:

http://www.remnantofgod.org/wyatt.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG-IwEWo-zI
These claims are risible, to say the least. How mendacious can a man get! Anyone that believes these Ron Wyatt's assertions needs to have their brain checked. His claims are really the height of stupidity.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
gensteejay:

These claims are risible, to say the least. How mendacious can a man get! Anyone that believes these Ron Wyatt's assertions needs to have their brain checked. His claims are really the height of stupidity.

Oh well... another one shares the same position as well...

PastorAIO this one's claim answers where the blood sample was tested...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXRTy-nFE0Y&feature=youtu.be
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkCornel:

I've done some search, and there are conflicting claims on where the tests were done...one mentioned it was in a hospital lab in Nashville...the other claimed it was done somewhere in Jerusalem... and unfortunately, Ronn Wyatt is dead and buried...in no position to back up his claims...

I'd rather wait for the nuclear DNA test and forensic analysis result on the sudarium...

Why not just let us hear it from the horse's mouth direct. If you go to 1:58 on the following video he'll tell you which city he had the blood tested. Please tell me whether or not you think he is telling the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsS5x9_DitU
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkCornel:

Are you seriously gong to for that?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
PastorAIO:

Why not just let us hear it from the horse's mouth direct. If you go to 1:58 on the following video he'll tell you which city he had the blood tested. Please tell me whether or not you think he is telling the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsS5x9_DitU

If you really understand what I am after, then you will find out it's not about Ronn Wyatt but these;

1) The Existence of Jesus and who his Father is...
2) The death and resurrection of Jesus...

Do you believe in these or not?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
PastorAIO:

Are you seriously gong to for that?

Yes of course...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkCornel:

If you really understand what I am after, then you will find out it's not about Ronn Wyatt but these;

1) The Existence of Jesus and who his Father is...
2) The death and resurrection of Jesus...

Do you believe in these or not?

OkCornel:

Ah...there we go again...leaving the subject of discussion now to claim I am a disingenuous person?

Are we here to talk about the evidence or whether I am a disingenuous person?

I am not surprised at your reaction anyways... it's quite predictable...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkCornel:

Yes of course...

Well good luck. But please don't sit around while you wait. Try to do something constructive with your life.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkCornel:

I would also wish the Bible is completely false...

But can you explain how the DNA of a human being has no chromosome traceable to an earthly father?

And where did you read that the fruit in question was an apple?

Unless you wanna live in denial...don't bother going through the video.

I am not scared of seeking the TRUTH...that is why I have read a lot of books far and wide...including the Epic of Gilgamesh..
I am also not going to ridicule you for choosing to believe the Annunaki story with no evidence for the sighting of planet Nibiru...

So you talked about going back to the subject of the discussion. What brought all this dna chat? Someone said they didn't believe the bible stories because they couldn't believe that mary had a baby without having sex with a man.

You countered it by saying that:

But can you explain how the DNA of a human being has no chromosome traceable to an earthly father?

We thought you had evidence but it has now transpired that you are still waiting for the evidence so your claim that there were no father's chromosomes was just bluster and bluff.
That's the end of that line of debate. Abeg let us move back to more relevant issues.

Do you have any evidence that the bible predated the Epic of Gilgamesh?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
PastorAIO:

So you talked about going back to the subject of the discussion. What brought all this dna chat? Someone said they didn't believe the bible stories because they couldn't believe that mary had a baby without having sex with a man.

You countered it by saying that:

We thought you had evidence but it has now transpired that you are still waiting for the evidence so your claim that there were no father's chromosomes was just bluster and bluff.
That's the end of that line of debate. Abeg let us move back to more relevant issues.

Do you have any evidence that the bible predated the Epic of Gilgamesh?

My evidence of no father's chromosomes were bluster and bluff? did you watch the last video I posted on this thread as to another person who performed the test? Another hasty conclusion again? smh

If you had followed my conversations with Emmanystone, I clearly mentioned that the Epic of Gilgamesh was written before the book of Genesis...

By the way, I can see you are yet to answer my questions on
1) The existence and fatherhood of Jesus
2) The death and resurrection of Jesus

Do you believe these or not...

3 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
PastorAIO:

Well good luck. But please don't sit around while you wait. Try to do something constructive with your life.

Per the bolded, you should be telling yourself that... you have no idea what I do for a living...or as a matter of fact how much I earn...

so your advice is dead on arrival...

Back to the topic of discussion...

3 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by sonmvayina(m): 6:45am On Apr 15, 2018
JMAN05:

When will all these claim of yours end?

They are not claims, but they they are what really happened.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by sonmvayina(m): 7:04am On Apr 15, 2018
OkCornel:

Whether they are Jewish names or not is not the bone of contention here...what we are discussing here is why these men were slaughtered by the roman authorities for spreading the teachings of Jesus...which according to you is a ROMAN STORY which was given a Jewish setting...

Let me ask you, if Paul and Peter never existed (i.e. forged by Eusebius)...then tell us those whom Emperor Nero blamed and killed for the fire that burnt most of Rome...

or lemme guess... Nero was also forged and he never existed?

Go through this work.

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2018
OkCornel:

Per the bolded, you should be telling yourself that... you have no idea what I do for a living...or as a matter of fact how much I earn...

so your advice is dead on arrival...

Back to the topic of discussion...

Great! Then you'll be alright then. As long as you are active and constructive while you're waiting then your waiting won't be totally in vain.

I sense that you didn't even understand what I was getting at but your insecurities just led you to react all touchy.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2018
PastorAIO:

Great! Then you'll be alright then. As long as you are active and constructive while you're waiting then your waiting won't be totally in vain.

I sense that you didn't even understand what I was getting at but your insecurities just led you to react all touchy.

My insecurities led me to react all touchy? nice joke there...

So what were you getting at that I didn't understand?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2018
sonmvayina:

Go through this work.

I asked a simple and straightforward question: Who did Emperor Nero blame for the fire incident in Rome around 60-65 AD?

I am still figuring out how messengers of a "Roman story with a Jewish setting" were persecuted and killed by the same Roman authorities instead of being encouraged and rewarded...

Just a simple answer to the question above will set the ball rolling on our discussion as to whether Christianity is something forged by Eusebius or otherwise...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2018
OkCornel:

My insecurities led me to react all touchy? nice joke there...

So what were you getting at that I didn't understand?

Maybe it wasn't obvious. I meant you were going to be waiting a very long time. Forever in fact, so don't just wait, get on with your life.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by sonmvayina(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2018
OkCornel:

I asked a simple and straightforward question: Who did Emperor Nero blame for the fire incident in Rome around 60-65 AD?

I am still figuring out how messengers of a "Roman story with a Jewish setting" were persecuted and killed by the same Roman authorities instead of being encouraged and rewarded...

Just a simple answer to the question above will set the ball rolling on our discussion as to whether Christianity is something forged by Eusebius or otherwise...

Haa, I know what your problem is, English comprehension.... I guess I can't help you on that..
I said Jesus was written into existence possibly by Eusebius, he also wrote the history of the religion by introducing stories to make it look like it existed before the time it was invented.. Those stories you are referring to where all introduced to give it a historical backing.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2018
sonmvayina:

Haa, I know what your problem is, English comprehension.... I guess I can't help you on that..
I said Jesus was written into existence possibly by Eusebius, he also wrote the history of the religion by introducing stories to make it look like it existed before the time it was invented.. Those stories you are referring to where all introduced to give it a historical backing.

Who did Emperor Nero blame and persecute for the fire incident in Rome? stop dodging this question, the historical and archaeological evidences are there...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2018
PastorAIO:

Maybe it wasn't obvious. I meant you were going to be waiting a very long time. Forever in fact, so don't just wait, get on with your life.

Did you watch the last video I posted on this thread?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2018
sonmvayina:

You claim to know what my problem is...whereas...you are evasive of my question. You claim Eusebius "POSSIBLY" wrote Jesus into existence...

There were Roman historians and scribes such as Tacitus, Pliny the Elder...e.t.c. that gave account of the Great fire of Rome in AD 64 and how Nero blamed it on the Christians. Long before Eusebius even existed.

Also do well to acquaint yourself with the works of Josephus Flavius who also wrote about Jesus. This man lived long before Eusebius ever existed.

It's funny that you referred me to the work of an Australian author and businessman as your basis on forged Christianity... as though this Australian man knows the history of the Jews better than the Jews themselves... don't get yourself confused...

If you want to know better about the historicity of Jesus...take a hike to Israel and hear what the Jewish historians who clearly do not believe Jesus is the Messiah have to say about Him... THEY DO NOT ACCEPT HIM, BUT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, THEY KNEW HE ONCE LIVED AMONGST THEM
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2018
OkCornel:

Did you watch the last video I posted on this thread?

Yes, I'd actually watched it before I found the one I posted.

What about it?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by sonmvayina(m): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Emmanystone:

Gerarahia

It is not my fault when you refuse to educate and enlighten yourself, is it?

When the TIME comes, you will surely know.. That is what is going to set you free..

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest / Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video) / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.