Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (47771 Views)

Can Someone Be Jewish And Atheist In The Meantime ? / How Enki Created The Homo Sapiens / God Almighty Is Beyond Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Baal, Enki, Olorun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by sonmvayina(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
OkCornel:

Who did Emperor Nero blame and persecute for the fire incident in Rome? stop dodging this question, the historical and archaeological evidences are there...

Show me a proof that Rome caught fire from none Christian sources.. Those stories where told by Christians to make it look like the religion existed when they said it did, but the fact remains that Christianity came into existence after the council of Nice..
The messiah the jews where expecting was an ordinary like me and you, not a demi God, as the jews don't have the idea of God mating or having children with humans, as part of their belief.. Messiah is coming to rule I think an Era of peace... To the jews God was responsible for both good and evil, light and darkness...

Are you getting my point?

Why the Romans added the story to the Jewish Tanaka,?, that I managed to deduce for my self, and I might be wrong... Is to fulfill the prophesy of Daniel in Daniel 7:25.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
sonmvayina:

Show me a proof that Rome caught fire from none Christian sources.. Those stories where told by Christians to make it look like the religion existed when they said it did, but the fact remains that Christianity came into existence after the council of Nice..
The messiah the jews where expecting was an ordinary like me and you, not a demi God, as the jews don't have the idea of God mating or having children with humans, as part of their belief.. Messiah is coming to rule I think an Era of peace... To the jews God was responsible for both good and evil, light and darkness...

Why the Romans added the story to the Jewish Tanaka,?, that I managed to deduce for my self, and I might be wrong... Is to fulfill the prophesy of Daniel in Daniel 7:25.

Per the bolded...I'll gladly give you different accounts from non-Christian Roman historians with all joy...

Source 1: Refer to Historian Seutonius' work - The Life of Twelve Caesars

Focus on Chapter 38 of the literature; (I've put a screenshot for everyone to see)
http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Suetonius/12Caesars/Nero*.html

You can also read up more on Seutonius here;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suetonius

MORE SOURCES COMING UP...

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2018
sonmvayina:

They are not claims, but they they are what really happened.

Facts, facts, not talk talk
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by sonmvayina(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
JMAN05:

Facts, facts, not talk talk

What do you want to know?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by budaatum: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
OkCornel:

How did you know Ron Wyatt is lying?

Funny enough, this is the direction I intended this discussion to head towards....

Back to the matter on ground, how did you know Ron Wyatt lied?
Can you now see why I said I wouldn't waste my time watching your video? You need to realise that you have form of throwing up conspiracies and asking them to be believed even after evidence that refutes your conspiracies is presented!
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
budaatum:

Can you now see why I said I wouldn't waste my time watching your video? You need to realise that you have form of throwing up conspiracies and asking them to be believed even after evidence that refutes your conspiracies is presented!

Take a chill pill...the second video I posted on the thread is by another scientist who performed the test on blood samples... and chromosomes (24 pairs) traceable to an earthly father was not found in the results...

How is that possible?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by budaatum: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
OkCornel:

Take a chill pill...the second video I posted on the thread is by another scientist who performed the test on blood samples... and chromosomes (24 pairs) traceable to an earthly father was not found in the results...

How is that possible?
How is it possible to make a video full of lies?

I'll let you ponder that.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
budaatum:

How is it possible to make a video full of lies?

I'll let you ponder that.

Evidence that the Scientist in the video is lying...

Got some?

Let me get his name for you...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by budaatum: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
OkCornel:

Got some?

Yes, give his name. Meanwhile, below is a response to a post on that video.

PastorAIO:

Yes, I'd actually watched it before I found the one I posted.

What about it?
Please note that PastorAIO has through the last 10 years given me sufficient reason to explicitly trust his opinion.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
sonmvayina:

Hahahahahahahshsha. And this comes from someone who knows enough to educate me.

Wow.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by sonmvayina(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Emmanystone:

Hahahahahahahshsha. And this comes from someone who knows enough to educate me.

Wow.

in his book Eusebius, Ecclesiastical History, Vol. 8, chapter 2, he qoute:

"We shall introduce into this history in general only those events which may be useful first to ourselves and afterwards to posterity."
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2018
sonmvayina:

in his book Eusebius, Ecclesiastical History, Vol. 8, chapter 2, he qoute:

"We shall introduce into this history in general only those events which may be useful first to ourselves and afterwards to posterity."
Pls answer the questions OkCornel asked you and monkeying about. I'm too busy to engage a dishonest character like you.

Btw, what you believe is your cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by sonmvayina(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
Emmanystone:

Pls answer the questions OkCornel asked you and monkeying about. I'm too busy to engage a dishonest character like you.

Btw, what you believe is your cup of tea.

What was his question or you lack proper English comprehension?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
sonmvayina:

What was his question or you lack proper English comprehension?

Who did Emperor Nero blame for the fire that engulfed Rome in AD 64?

I gave you one non-christian source from a historian named Seutonius... or you still want the other sources from Josephus, Tacitus and other historians?

Infact...google has made life much easier for everyone...so please, we are awaiting your answer to my question...

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
budaatum:

Yes, give his name. Meanwhile, below is a response to a post on that video.

Please note that PastorAIO has through the last 10 years given me sufficient reason to explicitly trust his opinion.

That's a great compliment PastorAIO (no sarcasm intended) coming from budaatum.

Yeah, the second video the scientist in there Richard Rives explained the process for the test with a practical demonstration...
You might struggle a bit with the audio...

Oh...I also did a google search on him and he's with the WYATT Archaeological research team...

The process for the test was explained with a practical demonstration...and results...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by sonmvayina(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
OkCornel:

Who did Emperor Nero blame for the fire that engulfed Rome in AD 64?

I gave you one non-christian source from a historian named Seutonius... or you still want the other sources from Josephus, Tacitus and other historians?

Infact...google has made life much easier for everyone...so please, we are awaiting your answer to my question...

Chrestians..which was a cult in rome of inanna and dimuzi..
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
budaatum:

I am humbled by this. I hope and pray that I never say anything to betray or disappoint your trust in me. This inspires me to be more conscientious about the things I write.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
OkCornel:

Got some?

PastorAIO:

discovered what? that blood with 24 chromosomes can be identified as human?

Was Jesus a tomato? So you have been worshiping a tomato since all this time.... That's not cool, you know.

If you saw a person without 2 legs, without an opposing thumb, and incapable of human speech, not to mention the fact that he didn't have a vertebra, would you call that person a person.

What about if he didn't have sex organs but could reproduce by spitting seeds? and furthermore he didn't need to eat or poo, but could just photosynthesis sunlight with his skin?

Would you call him a human person?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by budaatum: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
I'm going to ask for one more favour before I respond. Can you please post some opinions about Richard Rives and the WYATT Archaeological research team? Is the team related to a Ronald Eldon Wyatt (2 June 1933 – August 4, 1999)?

P.s. I was not complimenting. I was stating an objective fact. His post over the years show my trust in his opinion is warranted.

OkCornel:

That's a great compliment PastorAIO (no sarcasm intended) coming from budaatum.

Yeah, the second video the scientist in there Richard Rives explained the process for the test with a practical demonstration...
You might struggle a bit with the audio...

Oh...I also did a google search on him and he's with the WYATT Archaeological research team...

The process for the test was explained with a practical demonstration...and results...

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by budaatum: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
PastorAIO:

I am humbled by this. I hope and pray that I never say anything to betray or disappoint your trust in me. This inspires me to be more conscientious about the things I write.

You have done well enough over the years and I thank you immensely for it. You research deeply before commenting and it shows in what you write. And no, its not the case that one agrees with everything you write, just that one can be sure you wouldn't be writing it without justification or to justify an invalid position, as some tend to do.

Please know that you do not go unnoticed.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
sonmvayina:

Chrestians..which was a cult in rome of inanna and dimuzi..

Very good, we now agree Nero blamed the Christians (you spelt as Chrestians) for the fire of Rome.

However, the part that Christianity is a roman cult can be easily dispelled by historians who lived long before Eusebius did...

Josephus and Tacitus clearly stated the origin of Christianity in their records i.e. who Christians owe their allegiance to... and nothing like Inanna or Dimuzi popped up...

Would you like to have specific reference to the work of these historians (note that they lived long before Eusebius) on the roots of Christianity?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
PastorAIO:

Was Jesus a tomato? So you have been worshiping a tomato since all this time.... That's not cool, you know.

If you saw a person without 2 legs, without an opposing thumb, and incapable of human speech, not to mention the fact that he didn't have a vertebra, would you call that person a person.

What about if he didn't have sex organs but could reproduce by spitting seeds? and furthermore he didn't need to eat or poo, but could just photosynthesis sunlight with his skin?

I guess the shroud of Turin and the Sudarium was used to wrap a tomato...very smart question from a researcher...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
budaatum:
I'm going to ask for one more favour before I respond. Can you please post some opinions about Richard Rives and the WYATT Archaeological research team? Is the team related to a Ronald Eldon Wyatt (2 June 1933 – August 4, 1999)?

P.s. I was not complimenting. I was stating an objective fact. His post over the years show my trust in his opinion is warranted.

Please don't get it twisted... I am very sure you were not flattering him and that was not what I meant...
And I don't recall saying what you mentioned about Pastor AIO is not an objective fact...

And yes...Richard Rives is with the team related to Roland Wyatt... that was why I spelt it as WYATT for anyone to pick that cue...

I'll post the opinions on Richard Rives and the Wyatt Archaeological research team separately...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by budaatum: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
OkCornel:

I'll post the opinions on Richard Rives and the Wyatt Archaeological research team separately...
Links would do.
I wait, rather impatiently.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Emmanystone:

Moses wrote those books if he didn't you won't be the one to say otherwise, the Jews will be.

If Moses didn't write the Torah, i hope you know that you and i will not come close to know it? The Jews will be in that position to know. They wont hold Moses with the kind of reverence they do.

No Nation in the Hisyory of men keeps records by mouth to mouth preservation like the Jews. Their God told them to tell their children and have their Children tell their own Children about their origin, till His promises for them are fulfilled.

Cara Mia It is “tradition” that Moses wrote the Torah but this tradition is not rooted in historical fact. The Torah, in its traditional sense being the Pentateuch or the first Five books of the Tanakh is not the work of a single writer, textual variations and variations in writing styles, as well as repetition of similar stories (i.e the creation story) attest to that. Added to this also is the fact that individually the books were composed over a wide time-span, many contemporary Rabbis carry the same contention.

There are other problems too, quite apart from the fact that Moses supposedly documents his own death which Christians (and some Jews) rather clumsily attempt to explain away by saying that Joshua completed the work (Joshua makes no such statement) there is the very real issue that Jacob of course studied the Torah, we are told in the Book of Genesis that Jacob spent his adolescence studying the law whilst Esau spent his time learning to hunt (I cannot remember the exact verses) but more specifically the Book of Psalms 147:19 reads “He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel”, being the Torah. It is also clear that Noah had knowledge of the Torah, Yahweh asks Noah to take the “Ritually Pure” animals into his Ark, Noah could not make this distinction unless he knew the Torah.

It is clear that both characters preceded Moses and they knew the Law in its “written form” as distinct from the “Oral Law” which of course is composed of the Talmud, the Mishnah and the various Midrash. By the way, the Tanakh is meant to be read in conjunction with the Talmud as well as the other aforementioned writings for greater exegesis of the writings of the Tanakh but as we know, Christians will not read.

The Tanakh is very clear that these men received the written Law. How then is it possible to validate the claims that Moses wrote the Torah as an historical fact when Jacob and possibly Noah evidently studied the Torah in written form centuries before the advent of Moses whom you claim wrote it?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
OkCornel:

I guess the shroud of Turin and the Sudarium was used to wrap a tomato...very smart question from a researcher...

Menh, I got suspended again. I don't know what happened. I just posted something from wikipedia and got an automatic ban.

Anyway sha, I shouldn't complain. If I complain then what about Sarassin? Why has his account been deleted completely?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
PastorAIO:

Menh, I got suspended again. I don't know what happened. I just posted something from wikipedia and got an automatic ban.

Anyway sha, I shouldn't complain. If I complain then what about Sarassin? Why has his account been deleted completely?

I noticed too... I was wondering if he (Sarassin) left nairaland...

As per posting of links...that stuff can earn ban from the mods... I had problems with that on my other moniker...

Welcome back...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
PastorAIO:

OkCornel:

A defining characteristic of every species on this planet is the number of Chromosomes that they have. This is basic secondary school biology.

Humans have 46 chromosomes.

Which species have 24 chromosomes?

The Tomato has 24 chromosomes.

Snails have 24 chromosomes.

Maybe Jesus is a snail. That is why when he said he was returning soon it has been 2000 years and counting.

The Melon too has 24 chromosomes.

You can confirm this information here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organisms_by_chromosome_count

Anybody that tells you that Jesus had 24 chromosomes has obviously not even studied basic biology not to talk of being a researcher in genetics.

Abeg, Seun, what happened to Sarassin? This is disturbing.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
PastorAIO:

A defining characteristic of every species on this planet is the number of Chromosomes that they have. This is basic secondary school biology.

Humans have 46 chromosomes.

Which species have 24 chromosomes?

The Tomato has 24 chromosomes.

Snails have 24 chromosomes.

Maybe Jesus is a snail. That is why when he said he was returning soon it has been 2000 years and counting.

The Melon too has 24 chromosomes.

You can confirm this information here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organisms_by_chromosome_count

Anybody that tells you that Jesus had 24 chromosomes has obviously not even studied basic biology not to talk of being a researcher in genetics.

Abeg, Seun, what happened to Sarassin? This is disturbing.

Its not as though I am not aware of those chromosome rules you mentioned...neither are those scientists who performed the test...

There are rules and norms and there are exceptions to these rules and norms...

For example, a human being should have 46 chromosomes...but there are rare instances of people (with down syndrome I think) with 47 chromosomes...

If you are saying Jesus had 46 chromosomes...then you are concluding the virgin birth story is null and void...

It's clear Joseph never took responsibility for being the blood father of Jesus...would you care to tell us who Jesus' true (earthly) Father is?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
OkCornel:

Its not as though I am not aware of those chromosome rules you mentioned...neither are those scientists who performed the test...

There are rules and norms and there are exceptions to these rules and norms...

What scientists? I'm not aware of any scientists performing any tests in your video.

Please you haven't fulfilled this request that you promised to do for Budaatum.

OkCornel:

t was why I spelt it as WYATT for anyone to pick that cue...

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
PastorAIO:

What scientists? I'm not aware of any scientists performing any tests in your video.

Please you haven't fulfilled this request that you promised to do for Budaatum.

Then you didn't watch the last video I posted on the thread... the test done by Richard Rives was done in that video...

As for the links on Richard Rives... I'm looking for references outside of wyattmuseum.com because most of what I've seen are from there and might have an element of bias in them...I need something independent and neutral...

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video) / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication / Is It Proper For A Christian Couple To Watch Porn Together Before Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.