Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Three Months To My Wedding My Former Babes Are Ploting A Comeback - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Months To My Wedding My Former Babes Are Ploting A Comeback (3089 Views)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless / Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Months To My Wedding My Former Babes Are Ploting A Comeback by sparta(f): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2009
@Poster

Poor you, your past is pursuing you seriously, you need to be firm at this time. Man have a quiet wedding and you are done for.
Re: Three Months To My Wedding My Former Babes Are Ploting A Comeback by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2009
Past sins always have a way of catching up with you. . .Hope you married to her now?
Re: Three Months To My Wedding My Former Babes Are Ploting A Comeback by finemocha(f): 4:36am On Apr 27, 2009
ITS TOPICS LIKE THIS THAT REMIND ME HOW STUPID SOME GIRLS CAN BE AND DUMBER SOME GUYS ARE.
Re: Three Months To My Wedding My Former Babes Are Ploting A Comeback by jayvinnie(m): 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2009
this topic was posted in 2005, the poster probably has a kid or 2 now, you people are still advicing. Talk about medicine after death.
Re: Three Months To My Wedding My Former Babes Are Ploting A Comeback by finemocha(f): 3:40am On Apr 28, 2009
that is, i think topics 6 months old should be blocked.
Re: Three Months To My Wedding My Former Babes Are Ploting A Comeback by platinumnk(f): 4:58am On Apr 28, 2009
lol yall crazy
Re: Three Months To My Wedding My Former Babes Are Ploting A Comeback by opsydudu(m): 5:51am On Apr 28, 2009
@poster

i dey craze?

fake post, your post is fabricated and in the real world it is not possible.

they can't all be stupid and foolish at the same time even if you are a romeo.

WTF?
Re: Three Months To My Wedding My Former Babes Are Ploting A Comeback by 677ano(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2011
deal with it once and for all mister
Re: Three Months To My Wedding My Former Babes Are Ploting A Comeback by queene(f): 1:28pm On May 21, 2013
190: well lets chat privately
dnt wanna discuss my origin on dis land
what do u tink,
hw do i get ur chat id on yahoo msgr

#ificatchyou#
Re: Three Months To My Wedding My Former Babes Are Ploting A Comeback by tpia5: 3:43pm On May 21, 2013
update?
Re: Three Months To My Wedding My Former Babes Are Ploting A Comeback by Monicasque(f): 8:27am On May 22, 2013
stay away from those ladies. do not even entertain this. just tell them to lv u alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? / Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? / Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.