Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) (77936 Views)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Zimbabwean Woman Seeks Help After 3 Men Failed To Penetrate Her Vagina (Video) / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Islie: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iszWmUkzJuI

A young Ghanaian man who is sleeping with a wealthy married woman is seeking help on how to end the relationship, but his fear is that he might return to poverty.

The man, who chose to be called Godwin for the sake of anonymity, said he only knew that the woman who is about twenty years older than him is married after they had had sex many times.

He disclosed his predicament on TV3’s ‘Confessions With Ms Nancy’. According to him, the woman has changed his life, with a better-paying job, mouth-watering cash gifts, befitting accommodation, and a salon car, among other goodies.

“I met this woman when I was working at the Accra Mall. I helped her with her groceries to the car park, and she took my number. So we started talking, and we became lovers. She is about 20 years older than me.

“She asked if I have a girlfriend, and I denied it because even before we became lovers, she was sending money for my lunch. She was giving me Ghc1,000 for lunch.

“At a point, she asked me to stop my job at the mall because it wasn’t paying much, and she got me a better job. She bought me a car. I was perching with my friend, but after I met her, she rented an apartment for me,” Godwin revealed.

He said that he is now uncomfortable with the discovery that his sugar mummy is a married woman who he has been sleeping with.

His fear, however, is that opting out of the romantic relationship with her would catapult him and his girlfriend back into poverty having been used to a luxurious lifestyle thanks to the sugar mummy.

“To play my cards well, I arranged for her to only come to the house on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And then my girlfriend on Friday to spend the weekend.

“I started feeling more for her because she was making me comfortable better than my girlfriend could. My girlfriend started asking questions about the source of my luxurious life. So I told her about the woman, saying she took me as her son because I helped her. Months into the relationship with this older woman, I got to know she is married. The fact that she is someone’s wife worries me. I can’t also tell my girlfriend, or she will leave,” Godwin lamented.

Another thing that has been eating the young man up is the fact that the sugar mummy visited him incognito and caught him and his girlfriend having sex.

According to him, instead of reacting angrily, the woman patiently sat and waited for them to finish the sexual intercourse before speaking with him calmly.

She has since remained silent and wouldn’t talk about the development despite his attempts to address that matter, while she continues to give him all the goodies as usual.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/ghanaian-man-whos-sleeping-with-rich-married-woman-seeks-help-to-save-his-life/75fjy7g

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Ireportlive: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
cool

Sell your car and start a business

Use your car for Uber or airport cab

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by OnlyJust: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
He should know what to do.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Corridon: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
Something wey many guys de look for grin

156 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by benedictnsi(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Konji don put d weyre for trouble

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Uprightness100(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
He Is already in deep shit but he does not not know.

Sleeping with someone wife is one of the fastest way to depriciate your destiny.

It takes the Mercies of God to help you out of the consequences.

137 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Wawelexy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Another thing that has been eating the young man up is the fact that the sugar mummy visited him incognito and caught him and his girlfriend having sex.

According to him, instead of reacting angrily, the woman patiently sat and waited for them to finish the sexual intercourse before speaking with him calmly.

She has since remained silent and wouldn’t talk about the development despite his attempts to address that matter, while she continues to give him all the goodies as usual.

This above is the red flag your lustful desire won't allow you see... she's simply using you physically and maybe spiritually too...

She didn't complain and continue giving you stuff because she will dump you when she's done with you and look for the next prey...

Flee from her now.....

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by MMempire(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Caught in between the deep blue sea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tighten your seatbelt bruv! Shit about to get real.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Nonexisting1: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
She is 20 years older than him yet he claims not to know she was married until he fuccked her many times. He must be 10 years old.

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by RepoMan007: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sensationalism. Some blogs and media houses cannot afford field journalist all over the place and get creative with content creation to the point of fiction.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by JoeRizzla(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
Let him enjoy the moment.

1 Like

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Corridon:
Something wey many guys de look for.

Be careful what you wish for bro. Funny I was about writing a story on this on my diary. Maybe I go tag you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Fedrick100: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Where una dey see all this sugar mummies

Something i dey wish for is something another guy is tired of
My whole body needs money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by RestructureNig1: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Corridon: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Be careful what you wish for bro. Funny I was about writing a story on this on my diary. Maybe I go tag you
Tag me when the time comes.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Klington: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Afokesco(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
tell am say you nor do again..she is married for God sake...
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Topmaike007(m): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ohhh
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by KanuSE: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ghanaians and sex are like bread and butter. grin

12 Likes

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by crafteck(m): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Uprightness100:
He Is already in deep shit but he does not not know.

Sleeping with someone wife is one of the fastest way to depriciate your destiny.

It takes the Mercies of God to help you out of the consequences.

Funny, as a nigerian, are you not in deep shit, funny some gullible people still believe in destinty.. Nothing is destined, if luck does not bring something your way, you fight for it.
If you have it already japa with it because if theres anything like destiny, Nigeria government is destiny killer.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by ImoleNaija: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
This must be fictional.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Ballzproblemm: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
so all those why instead of am to they invest ,he was lavishing the money ,what an idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by gaby(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lol

You must finish wetin you start oh...
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Howordson: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
smiley
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
All these yrs u av been enjoying mature toto, u no see us O.

Now that yawa wan burst, u come dey seek help.

Youngman, u must be an APC urchin..always unreasonable and senseless human beings.

Common, gerarahia.

8 Likes

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Puppetmaster08(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
God way don am for u go do am 4 me undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Beno3: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
This is exactly what has been destroying the lives of young men.
STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE'S WIVES! sad angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by nkemoma(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Werey ti shele
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
Sell your car and start a business
he's very greedy, he suppose to transfer the sugar momma to one of his poor friend

7 Likes

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport / 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.