Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,229 members, 7,846,076 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Order Police IG To Enforce Benue Anti-Open Grazing Law - Reps Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Order Police IG To Enforce Benue Anti-Open Grazing Law - Reps Tells Buhari (8743 Views)

774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps / Why Buhari Must Support Benue Anti-Grazing Law - Reps / Topless Women Support Benue Anti-Grazing Law, Received By Governor Ortom & Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Police IG To Enforce Benue Anti-Open Grazing Law - Reps Tells Buhari by DajinDaho(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
How do you expect the police to enforce a law that is illegal it self. It contradicts Nigerian constitution
because it's selective, already the case is with court. author=whirlwind7 post=65688691]I have have never witnessed the amount of disdain and disrespect the police showed to a sitting governor under this APC government.
The police spokesman called gov Ortom "a drowning man"
The police insisted that attacks by herdsmen in Benue will never stop unless gov Ortom reverses the anti-open grazing law!

All this, coming from the NPF. It is unprecedented.
Under Buhari's government, bizare things you couldn't begin to wrap your head around keeps happening. I can bet my last penny that Buhari will never give this order for police to enforce the anti grazing law. It means a direct clash against his beloved herdsmen. The people closest to his heart. The people in whom he is well pleased. The only people whose activity is able to give him sustained erect!on for a few minutes, where nothing else could.
The country has become so brutish and nasty, just like our medieval, stone aged dinosaur in Aso Rock prefers it.[/quote]
Re: Order Police IG To Enforce Benue Anti-Open Grazing Law - Reps Tells Buhari by wakeupafricanyo: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: Order Police IG To Enforce Benue Anti-Open Grazing Law - Reps Tells Buhari by bamoski(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Sarrki my guy how far u nah, hope Change Chain-Ji dey touch u wells?

I had to go through all the comments to see if sarrki would respond and to my utmost shock he didnt.

It's such a shame bubu would render even his most loyal supporters dumb and helpless like this... smh
Re: Order Police IG To Enforce Benue Anti-Open Grazing Law - Reps Tells Buhari by JMOB(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nigeria....there is something i realize about this country...Terrorism is inline with the man in power....fulani inline with herdsmen...who's next?
Re: Order Police IG To Enforce Benue Anti-Open Grazing Law - Reps Tells Buhari by Castanea(m): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Good one from the House of Representatives. No doubts, even the prayers of this motion, Buhari will sit on it and will do nothing. But you make bold to take that decision. Let him continue to disobey the instructions of the Parliaments, and the Courts.

After all, he is never a democrat.
Re: Order Police IG To Enforce Benue Anti-Open Grazing Law - Reps Tells Buhari by Castanea(m): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
Omeokachie:
Buhari?
He will do no such thing. He has already told Ortom to accommodate his attackers. That alone gives the herdsmen the moral support to continue in their ways.

Does it surprise anyone why the President decided to pay a visit to plateau ahead of Benue?

Was it not this same plateau state governor, Lalong, that visited Aso villa immediately after herdsmen attacked benue, and while addressing the press attacked Ortom for his anti grazing bill?

Nigerians should follow events closely and understand what is going on in the land.

I don't see peace on the horizon with Buhari at the helm of affairs.

Good analysis. With his refusal to brand herdsmen as terrorists, and order security agencies to neutralize them, peace is elusive.
Re: Order Police IG To Enforce Benue Anti-Open Grazing Law - Reps Tells Buhari by Castanea(m): 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
whirlwind7:
I have have never witnessed the amount of disdain and disrespect the police showed to a sitting governor under this APC government.
The police spokesman called gov Ortom "a drowning man"
The police insisted that attacks by herdsmen in Benue will never stop unless gov Ortom reverses the anti-open grazing law!

All this, coming from the NPF. It is unprecedented.
Under Buhari's government, bizare things you couldn't begin to wrap your head around keeps happening. I can bet my last penny that Buhari will never give this order for police to enforce the anti grazing law. It means a direct clash against his beloved herdsmen. The people closest to his heart. The people in whom he is well pleased. The only people whose activity is able to give him sustained erect!on for a few minutes, where nothing else could.
The country has become so brutish and nasty, just like our medieval, stone aged dinosaur in Aso Rock prefers it.

He and his team can continue to disobey the instructions of Parliament, and the Courts. There is a day of reckoning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoto: N2.7 Billion Expended On Zakkat, 172 Orphaned Pupils Get Bicycles / Privatise Moribund Refineries, Senate Tells FG / Arase, Others Bungled Bola Ige’s Murder Trial – Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.