Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex (3133 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by bentwain: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
Wonders shall never end. Invited my girlfriend yesterday and wanted to have sex but to my surprise, she demanded for five thousand before anything. I'm a student of kogi state university and I've always spent on her and I make sure she never lacks. She even told me that if the five thousand was too much that I should get 2500 for bj

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by Darammliveth(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
And are you sure she is your girlfriend or area olosho

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by thesicilian: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
You make sure she never lacks. Hahaha. Continue.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by BlackDBagba: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
bentwain:
Wonders shall never end. Invited my girlfriend yesterday and wanted to have sex but to my surprise, she demanded for five thousand before anything. I'm a student of kogi state university and I've always spent on her and I make sure she never lacks. She even told me that if the five thousand was too much that I should get 2500 for bj
just Hear Yourself... Maybe You Too Like Fvck thats Why She Charged You, so You Can Get Small Sense. Dont go And Read Your Book. Be Looking For Pussy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by highqueen(f): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
bentwain:
why not concentrate on your education, ,you see why we advise broke small boys to stay away from relationship. .undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by BossLaifay(f): 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
My chest! Hahahahha. Olosho in girlfriend clothing....

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by MhizzAJ(f): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
And that is how they will come online to start lying simply because they want to paint women in a bad light
Mr OP what will you gain undecided

Please free her so that you can concentrate on your studies

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by NeeKlaus: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
bentwain:
You make sure she never lacks?? You already set the precedents and now she's reacting accordingly, you came to us?

Please move ahead, let's attend to people with more serious problems.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
You spend on her to make sure she never lacks, you have raised your gf as she is
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by pyrex23(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
� Run!�
� Run!�
� Run!�

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by Premiumwriter: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
I make sure she never lacks

@op my brother you're her ATM machine

Hahaha... I laugh in paragraph grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by Aibuckher(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
I'm sorry in advance
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sorry for ur loss
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by ufuosman(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
That is to say you are paying her for sex. Guy she is no longer your girlfriend bt take her as ur customer
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by ImaIma1(f): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Pay her now!!! She obviously considers it as a job

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
NeeKlaus:

You make sure she never lacks?? You already set the precedents and now she's reacting accordingly, you came to us?

Please move ahead, let's attend to people with more serious problems.
LMAO cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Runs gal, she can't hide it forever grin.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by Apina(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Since you made yourself her father christmas, why are u complaining now undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by Reeb2244: 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
just Hear Yourself... Maybe You Too Like Fvck thats Why She Charged You, so You Can Get Small Sense. Dont go And Read Your Book. Be Looking For Pussy
Guy, I no get strength to life abeg. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by Maxi112: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
Do men still beg for sex? cry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by Maxi112: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Chikita66:
Runs gal, she can't hide it forever grin.
she might not be what you term her to be. If you act like ATM around girls they'd line up to get the money.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by NeeKlaus: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
kimbraa:
LMAO cheesy
Lol... How's you, Ma'am? Anything for your boy? smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by MLK22555: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
It depends on where u met her.. if na school na OLOSHO, if na Church na OLOSHO, if na bank na OLOSHO, if na Nigeria na OLOSHO and if na Abroad na PROSTITUTE. Thank you
bentwain:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by Burgerlomo: 12:38am On Mar 10, 2018
bentwain:

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by Bahat: 12:43am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:

why not concentrate on your education, ,you see why we advise broke small boys to stay away from relationship. .undecided

Damn, you really bleeped the guy up lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by BadBlaize(m): 12:46am On Mar 10, 2018
Lwkmd... This one pass me ah swear
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 10, 2018
Just #5k and you're complaining. See, she's cheaper than some olosho.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by CuriousMynd: 2:35am On Mar 10, 2018
MhizzAJ:
And that is how they will come online to start lying simply because they want to paint women in a bad light
Mr OP what will you gain undecided

Please free her so that you can concentrate on your studies

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 10, 2018
bentwain:

Sorry that's not a girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex by amakadihot87(f): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2018
Maybe you are stingy .....you never give her anything even if she begs you for it or that she doesnt love you......naturally she will want to gain something from the act since there are zero emotions involved

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? / Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta / Why Did You Cheat On Your Boyfriend / Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.