Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex (13098 Views)

Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Fanaga: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
NAIRALAND, PLS HELP, AM IN TROUBLE, MY GIRLFRIEND IS ALWAYS ASKING ME FOR SEX, SHE WANTS US TO BE HAVING SEX ALL THE TIME, ALL SHE THINKS ABOUT IS SEX, SHE WANTS TO KILL ME WITH SEX, SEX SEX SEX ALL THE TIME AND AM TIRED, PLS WHAT DO I DO.

SECONDLY, HER BREAST IS TOO BIG, XXXL, BREAST BE LIKE GP TANK AND EVERYTIME SHE WANTS ME TO BE SUCKING HER BREAST, AM I A BABY, PLS AM REALLY TIRED OF ALL THIS, PLS WHAT DO I DO
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by dukeprince50: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
Op, how old are u?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by culf: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
its your fault. sex is not only about thrusting in and out.

find ways to take her to orgasm. After coming 2 or 3 times, she will be to tired to ask for more.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Mogajunior(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
As brothers we need to help each other in situation like this. So send me her contact number. I promise to be of help before she send you to early grave.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by kestolove95(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Children everywhere

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
kestolove95:
Children everywhere

May I nyash u?

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by vincentjk(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Buy her a Love Machine then go to work rather than staying home every time just to satisfy her

Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by yarimo(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Pictures of her big BOOBS or no advice. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by mahakexchange(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
Op, how old are u?
Op answer this question pls

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
op, you have a big problem. must you say yes to her sex seduction all the time. you must learn how to take responsibility if not you will kill yourself on top your girlfriend and after you have die, she finds another guy.
for now, my advice is take too much of fruits and eat good food. lobatan

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Khalidase83(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
When u started did u inform us?? Now u want to run abi! I'm sure her physical appearance is what u fell for not her personality. U going nowhere u hear, continue.

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by BlackfireX: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Fanaga:
NAIRALAND, PLS HELP, AM IN TROUBLE, MY GIRLFRIEND IS ALWAYS ASKING ME FOR SEX, SHE WANTS US TO BE HAVING SEX ALL THE TIME, ALL SHE THINKS ABOUT IS SEX, SHE WANTS TO KILL ME WITH SEX, SEX SEX SEX ALL THE TIME AND AM TIRED, PLS WHAT DO I DO.

SECONDLY, HER BREAST IS TOO BIG, XXXL, BREAST BE LIKE GP TANK AND EVERYTIME SHE WANTS ME TO BE SUCKING HER BREAST, AM I A BABY, PLS AM REALLY TIRED OF ALL THIS, PLS WHAT DO I DO

Give me her number, and if you don't...... You are liar

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by punisha: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
shocked
Such a blessed young man you are.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by mu2sa2: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
It shouldn't surprise you if someone comes here to suggest burantashi as the solution to Op's dilemma.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by dnawah(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Fanaga:

pictures or videos or I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by profilemessages: 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
something must kill a man, happy married life!
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by lilbarracuda(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
That's what you get for going into a relationship....
enjoy your sex

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by etrange: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lol... thread for kids.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Fanaga:

Lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Offpoint: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
I don't know if it's illegal in Nigeria if guys turn down sex demand from their females.

Y'all keep yielding to all their demands, even when y'all are dying inside.

This should be the last thread about anyone complaining about excessive sex on this forum.

if catch anybody with sex matter here again, wetin happen on 5th August 1987 go repeat himself.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Lamanii22(f): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
You're at fault... pre-intimacy should be long... Make her orgasm... You won't thrust more than 4-5 times and then she'd be alright.. Or satisfied... She'd be the one telling you it's okay..

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Offpoint: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
You're at fault... pre-intimacy should be long... Make her orgasm... You won't thrust more than 4-5 times and then she'd be alright.. Or satisfied... She'd be the one telling you it's okay..
Respect... speaking from experienced

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by CallMeGrace(f): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
upload her pictures or I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Bimpe29: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
Professor emeritus of the bed drill has spoken.
culf:
its your fault. sex is not only about thrusting in and out.

find ways to take her to orgasm. After coming 2 or 3 times, she will be to tired to ask for more.

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by lebron7(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Too many mad people on nairaland nowadays

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by culf: 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bimpe29:
Professor emeritus of the bed drill has spoken.

haba boss, I no be prof o, I dey your bck
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by culf: 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lamanii22:

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by pennywys(m): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
illitrate:

May I nyash u?

Bro
that's my babe
Please give her some respect
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by anonymuz(m): 12:56am On Jan 22, 2020
It's not about the size, utilization matters. Pre intimacy matters alot. Make sure you spend much time time on her. No matter how small the joystick is, if you last longer, bet it, women love rough sex. Practice different positions.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 22, 2020
pennywys:

Bro
that's my babe
Please give her some respect

Do u have a receipt legally signed by her dad with stamp and fingerprint?
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by pennywys(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2020
illitrate:

Do u have a receipt legally signed by her dad with stamp and fingerprint?

Yes
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by sotherefore: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2020
Lolz......after 3 days Na you go run.

(1) (2) (Reply)

God is great / Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.