Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (786386 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
John3090:
Hello guys pls help me out , to avoid mistake I am submitting next tomorrow this is my profile ( am 20)

Fully completed and signed CIC forms for study permit
Admission letter ,acceptance letter from the university (undergraduate) the total fee for one year is 24k CAD
Waec certificate
School testimonial
SOP
Letter of sponsorship from my mom company
( she is the owner)
My mom company account running 25m and her personal account running 23m
Bank reference letters for the two account with
Good source of income
Letter of affifvate of support from mom
My birth certificate
My mom company documents CAC and proof of ownership of a land

Guys please it is okay ,is there anything to add?

John3090,

Are you a fresh graduate from high school?
What have you been doing since you last left school?
What is your intended program?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
The same PGD that is hard to get visa with, is the same PGD peeps here have used to get their TRV ilwithing 20 days. Please do not discourage anybody here. Even Masters applicants get refused . All you need to do is show the VO dt u are a genuine student . Best wishes
jnyuwa02:

PGD is very hard to get a visa with. It's try your luck. Try and argue well why they should believe you will be a genuine student and applying in good faith to go to school in Canada. Best wishes.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by lordcabasa(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good day house, I have been a silent but ardent follower of developments on this thread, and the knowledge acquired so far has guided me all through my application for visa with very minimum assistance.

Sadly today I got a mail from CIC Accra regarding my student visa that it has been determined that my "Purported GTB Bank Statement" of Account has been determined to be fraudulent and I have just seven days within which to reply or be banned for a minimum of 5years.

N/B I submitted the Statement of Account of my father and mine. Both were sourced from the Bank. Right now am confused and don't know how to reply.

Gurus In the House please help, it's 6 days left already!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Am not a visa officer , buh ma observation bout you shows you are so desperate to leave this country.please I will advise you don't put this desperation in ur next application . Calm down , get note and take ur time and tackle the reasons in ur GCMS note. Shalom
oyeleye900:

Thanks very much for your reply, please i hope if i can tackle all this five issues correctly , i would be handed the visa? especially the no 2? Because i am afraid when you said my chances are extremely slim. What is your advice. i will apply alone just like you said and tackle the issues raised by VO. nut what are my chances after this? thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by WEIRDPC(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
lordcabasa:
Good day house, I have been a silent but ardent follower of developments on this thread, and the knowledge acquired so far has guided me all through my application for visa with very minimum assistance.

Sadly today I got a mail from CIC Accra regarding my student visa that it has been determined that my "Purported GTB Bank Statement" of Account has been determined to be fraudulent and I have just seven days within which to reply or be banned for a minimum of 5years.

N/B I submitted the Statement of Account of my father and mine. Both were sourced from the Bank. Right now am confused and don't know how to reply.

Hi bro,

If you did not commit any fraudulent act with the statement of account, Kindly show proof by reprinting a new statement of account with a letter from the bank stating you're the sole signatory and your account has been satisfactorily operated.

if you have nothing to hide, you will be fine.

Best wishes.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Did you use an agent ? If yes, then I am afraid. Buh if it's genuine statement of account, then u have nothing g to be scared of.
lordcabasa:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by justwise(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Austinpee4:
@Visaofficer1

If i were to go by your responses and profile, i most likely would agree that a consular officer has finally joined the Canadian study thread as seen in the US study thread.

If this is the case, you are welcome. The precision and accuracy in your responses leaves a lot to look out for moving forward.

How do you know this? I'm not aware of any Canadian VO joining this thread and until confirmed people should trade carefully.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by justwise(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
@Visaofficer1

Are you a Canadian visa officer?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Famzyactivity: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=lordcabasa post=66038886]Good day house, I have been a silent but ardent follower of developments on this thread, and the knowledge acquired so far has guided me all through my application for visa with very minimum assistance.

Gurus In the House please help, it's 6 days left already! [/quoted

Did you use an agent for your trv?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
makano:
The same PGD that is hard to get visa with, is the same PGD peeps here have used to get their TRV ilwithing 20 days. Please do not discourage anybody here. Even Masters applicants get refused . All you need to do is show the VO dt u are a genuine student . Best wishes

It's what it is, nobody is discouraging anyone, just calling a spade a spade. Can't change the statistics that more PGD are refused and you increase your odds by applying for a masters if you can and your situation permits. I have seen many applicants who applied for a PGD and are refused, then switch and apply for a masters all things equal and are approved.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=Famzyactivity post=66039411][/quote]

How apt that this question came when we were all talking about how banks go about verifying bank statements. If they are genuine, you need to compose yourself and respond fearlessly and courageously. I have seen them accuse someone of checking no to question of whether he has been denied visa when he checked yes. He responded forcefully and they recanted. But they still didn't give him the visa. But he avoided misrepresention and had another opportunity to reapply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Cherryola: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pls pls and pls people should stop using agent oooo most of them are after there client money and start packing rubbish for them

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by lordcabasa(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
WEIRDPC:

Hi bro,

If you did not commit any fraudulent act with the statement of account, Kindly show proof by reprinting a new statement of account with a letter from the bank stating you're the sole signatory and your account has been satisfactorily operated.

if you have nothing to hide, you will be fine.

Best wishes.

Thanks bro, but what's the timeline going to be for the new statement of account, is it same timeline with the statement of account that was submitted in January or is it supposed to extend to today?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by justwise(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
justwise:
@Visaofficer1

Are you a Canadian visa officer?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
lordcabasa:

Thanks bro, but what's the timeline going to be for the new statement of account, is it same timeline with the statement of account that was submitted in January or is it supposed to extend to today?
it should be extended.... As it will aid you better showing recent transactions.. Think Visaofficer1 just nailed it, good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by lordcabasa(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=Famzyactivity post=66039411][/quote]

No sir, I did everything myself and the documents were all genuinely sorted from the bank.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by lordcabasa(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=Visaofficer1 post=66041260]
Hey!
Were you involved in such fraudulent act?
If you're truly a bona-fide applicant, walk straight to your account manager and request for a cover letter addressing it to your local embassy.
The context of this letter should contain vital information like:
Your full name,
(Date) when this account was opened,
Your address,
Your account number,
Attesting that your bank account has satisfactorily been in existence with the bank.

Lastly, draft a little letter of explanation expressing your personal circumstances to your local embassy. This should be enough proof for the embassy.
I'm sorry If you were falsely accused.
Goodluck!

Thank you sir, will do as directed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by WEIRDPC(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
lordcabasa:

Hi,

Let the new statement of account cover both the old statement of account timeline with an extension to this moment.

But bros, those guys dont just accuse people anyhow. You need to think about the application you submitted in January, is there anything suspicious about your account or your sponsor's?

If there is, address it with evidence and explanation.

But if indeed, you committed an act, Just move on and dont bother complicating the issue.

Best wishes

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by John3090: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

John3090,

Are you a fresh graduate from high school?
What have you been doing since you last left school?
What is your intended program?

Yes I am a fresh graduate I finished 2017
Nothing
Computer science
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Cherryola: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
@Visaofficer1 have been working in my uncle company voluntarily from the beginning of 2017 not until December same here he decide to employ me to he's team workers how can I go about this in my next application cos have been refuse twice base on current employment situation is among
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Austinpee4: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
justwise:

How do you know this? I'm not aware of any Canadian VO joining this thread and until confirmed people should trade carefully.

"if i were to go by your responses and profile, i most likely would......."

There is no affirmation in this statement meaning there is no assertion or confirmation by me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys...

is there anyone on here who cam help me review my SOP??,

Regards.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
John3090:

Yes I am a fresh graduate I finished 2017
Nothing
Computer science
That's fine. Your profile is good.
Go submit your application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.