Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (795471 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2018
FrankRobbern.. Could you pls help me review my SOP. Please drop your mail. Let me sent it to you..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2018
Jnyuya02 Please I need you to help me review it too.

Bbclue I am yet to hear from you oooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by bbclue(f): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2018
Asapant:
Jnyuya02 Please I need you to help me review it too.

Bbclue I am yet to hear from you oooo

Asapant am doing it now....just that have been busy...before 9am u get it back
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2018
No problem boss.. I'm not putting pressure on you at all..
I'm just being curious..
bbclue:

Asapant am doing it now....just that have been busy...before 9am u get it back
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Marshall008: 8:28am On Apr 04, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Please go to page 0 and start reading up. Some of these questions people could have easily read up, saving the house valuable time.

Do you mean, the first page of this particular thread or those that has been closed. Although I've been reading from the beginning of this thread, but not familiar with many acronyms. But thank you for taking time to reply me, I really appreciate that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kylexy61(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2018
I got a medical request today. smiley

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Omoarukheo(f): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2018
kylexy61:

You’re almost there!! Gods speed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Josh1996: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2018
Pls I want to know if for the online application you just submitted transcript like that without verification by wes....can I do it that way.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Flawlessheyi(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2018
kylexy61:
congratulations in adv did you do online or paper route? When did you submit your application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2018
kylexy61:

If you are a recent applicant for visa and applied online, getting medical request is routine.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2018
jnyuwa02:

The stipulation of the law is that “anybody” in Canada can order a GCMS note for you for $5. smiley
jnyuwa02,

Anyone as you say, can't be/stay in Canada, you must have a legal permit before you can stay in Canada. So as I said before, be it a citizenship, permanent residence, student or visitor not just ANYONE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Famzyactivity: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2018
kylexy61:
congrats! it's your admission for fall 2018 or summer2018?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

jnyuwa02,

Anyone as you say, can't be/stay in Canada, you must have a legal permit before you can stay in Canada. So as I said before, be it a citizenship, permanent residence, student or visitor not just ANYONE

The laws says anyone in Canada. If the law is clear that “anyone” staying in Canada, that needs to be the end of the matter. There are people living in Canada who do not have any status as you stipulated. Refugees waiting for the adjudication of their asylum, people on final order awaiting appeals, etc. Really when the law says anyone in Canada, it really means anyone present within the territorial outlay of Canada. If the law really wants to demarcate as you have, it really knows how to be that specific.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AyoPrudence(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2018
kylexy61:
Almost there, surely it shall end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by khrisgraphix(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
hotcakept2:
Please oooo......is there anyone here going to seneca or fanshawe college?

Over here, for fall 2018 (September)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Phocusjosh(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Congrats boss. You applied March 16th right, online route?
kylexy61:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by olusolasusan: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Pls is there anybody here that applied to University of Western Ontario for their LLM programme? Any response yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kylexy61(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
Josh1996:
Pls I want to know if for the online application you just submitted transcript like that without verification by wes....can I do it that way.

Thanks

I submited my transcripts without verification
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kylexy61(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Phocusjosh:
Congrats boss. You applied March 16th right, online route?

Yes, online route on March 16th. Fall 2018 semester.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kylexy61(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
jnyuwa02:

If you are a recent applicant for visa and applied online, getting medical request is routine.

Oh ok. When did CIC make those changes? I was slightly surprised they were already requesting for medicals after only 2-3 weeks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Phocusjosh(m): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
This has been the trend from February. Applicants that applied for visa get response within 3-4weeks (Medical or denial) in respect to the 6weeks processing period for Nigerian applicants.
kylexy61:

Oh ok. When did CIC make those changes? I was slightly surprised they were already requesting for medicals after only 2-3 weeks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Josh1996: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thanks boss

kylexy61:

I submited my transcripts without verification
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
kylexy61:

So sorry I take that back, I thought you meant biometrics. You are good more than half way there. Processing time has dramatically reduced so that you have been called for medicals is light almost at the end of the tunnel. Let’s only hope the light is not that of an incoming train. smiley I truly wish you the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AyoPrudence(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
kylexy61:

Yes, online route on March 16th. Fall 2018 semester.
Did you get an email notification to check your CIC account for the message or you just found it directly while checking your CIC account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by nogara: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please guys especially current online applicants, someone told me that for the online route, travel history viz-a-viz previous denials are not asked. Is this position correct?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Phocusjosh(m): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
To my understanding, you have to fill in IMM1294E form (Application for student permit made outside of Canada), and you have to provide answer to the background information question that goes thus; Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other Country? .
nogara:
Please guys especially current online applicants, someone told me that for the online route, travel history viz-a-viz previous denials are not asked. Is this position correct?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Josh1996:
Bosses, how do I pay for the online master's application of any school...can I use any banks master card or I have to use a dorm account

You can use Access bank or GTB card.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nwachinaemelu1:
Please has anyone that applied to MUN for Masters in Electrical Engineering,Fall term 2018 heard from them yet?

Email them: gradapply@mun.ca or sgs@mun.ca

Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

jnyuwa02,

Welcome back Frank. May TRV fall on you quickly!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Bostem: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Please, is it possible to use your dad as a main sponsor and 2 co-sponsor(uncle and godmother)?
Reason for 2 co-sponsor is because the money in dad account is less than 4m but there is proof of how the money is gotten which is constant(rent of about 2m yearly) and also has just the applicant as a dependant. Dad is retired but has a business reg with CAC way back in the 80's(although he has not been paying taxes but the business is still functioning on a low scale)

Do the VO's verify business names? and how compulsory is it to have a tax clearance for his business considering the info about it?
Uncle has about 8m(he's a banker) while godmother has btw 4m-5m(runs a personal business reg. and also a thrift collector)
All of the above have landed properties and registered businesses.

Applicant also has a registered business

Can all these stand as a good ground to re-apply?

Note: Applicant was once denied based on hometies, finance and purpose of study(a 2 year program) the first application was sponsored only by the godmother
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kylexy61(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
AyoPrudence:
Did you get an email notification to check your CIC account for the message or you just found it directly while checking your CIC account?

I got an email notification.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AyoPrudence(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
kylexy61:

I got an email notification.
Okay, God's speed over all TRV hopefuls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (517)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.