Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (795346 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2018
OriEyeLe:
Welcome back Frankrobbn1 you are greatly missed.

Welcome back Frank, now my job would be made earsier thank God!! I hope moving forward you keep to the most ethical standard and God will reward you. I just want to confirm one thing, have you really gotten your visa and still sticking around to help? That would really be the very definition of selflessness of you and worthy of emulation. I know sometime back you shared that you were denied. Did you now succeed in getting it and there was never a mentioning of your success to the house? Mighty congrats and welcome back!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2018
OriEyeLe:
Welcome back Frankrobbn1 you are greatly missed.

God bless you my brother. Thank you for your concern. May this Easter feast favour us all. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2018
opendurs:

Happy Easter to you all
Happy Easter to you opendurs, I haven't come across this moniker on this thread. You speak so good of me, thank you very much for your kind words. I appreciate alot. God bless you Sir/Ma.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by opylas(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2018
jnyuwa02:

:
1) open an account in WES, Canada
2) pay the required amount and get the Reference number
3) Login to MyAccount of WES, USA site and request a duplicate report to sent to WES, Canada address with the new Reference number of WES, Canada
4) Get the new evaluation report from WES, Canada
Ok. Thanks a lot.

Welcome back, Frankrobbn1

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by opylas(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Happy Easter to you opendurs, I haven't come across this moniker on this thread. You speak so good of me, thank you very much for your kind words. I appreciate alot. God bless you Sir/Ma.
That's the thing about selfless service- you never know how far it spreads or who it touches. As long as the thread survives, hundreds more people in years to come will thank you for your contributions.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Welcome back Frank, now my job would be made earsier thank God!! I hope moving forward you keep to the most ethical standard and God will reward you. I just want to confirm one thing, have you really gotten your visa and still sticking around to help? That would really be the very definition of selflessness of you and worthy of emulation. I know sometime back you shared that you were denied. Did you now succeed in getting it and there was never a mentioning of your success to the house? Mighty congrats and welcome back!!

Thank you jnyuwa02, I'm yet to secure my TRV Bro. I'm still on the process, believing God for a positive outcome this time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2018
opylas:

That's the thing about selfless service- you never know how far it spreads or who it touches. As long as the thread survives, hundreds more people in years to come will thank you for your contributions.

Thank you! Thank you!! Brother
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Thank you jnyuwa02, I'm yet to secure my TRV Bro. I'm still on the process, believing God for a positive outcome this time.

Okay sorry about that. Where did this person that posted get the impression that you had already gotten your visa and only sticking around to help? God will make a way!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by vivicintia(f): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2018
Hello all,
Happy Easter.
Please am new here
I hope and posting rightly and won't cause any offence.
Please applied masters in UBC for food and resource Economics. Am supposed to know admission status by March still no feedback. Admission status still remains submitted. Please does anyone have an idea of what I should do?? I sent a mail n no response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Okay sorry about that. Where did this person that posted get the impression that you had already gotten your visa and only sticking around to help? God will make a way!!

Thank you Bro! Well the person believes that there will be a turn around on my application this time. Once that is done, I'll be here to testify. Well-done! Nice job you're doing this past few days.
How far yours? Hope fine?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Thank you Bro! Well the person believes that there will be a turn around on my application this time. Once that is done, I'll be here to testify. Well-done! Nice job you're doing this past few days.
How far yours? Hope fine?

The person said you gotten your visa, not that he believes there would be a turn around. Anyways good luck and praying you come and testify. Mine is going great!! No problems whatsoever, my school even wrote the embassy in strongly worded terms that I am the exact kind of student they need and all that. Really a wow letter!! I think the problem now is only the waiting, but that is not even a problem with me, I keep myself busy with a job and responding here!! Life has never been better!! Thanks for asking!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2018
vivicintia:
Hello all,
Happy Easter.
Please am new here
I hope and posting rightly and won't cause any offence.
Please applied masters in UBC for food and resource Economics. Am supposed to know admission status by March still no feedback. Admission status still remains submitted. Please does anyone have an idea of what I should do?? I sent a mail n no response.

Call the admissions office on the phone and they will be able to tell you if a decision is yet to be made or of it has been made and the online portal is yet to be updated. My hunch is admission decisions has not been made even though it was slated for March.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AyoPrudence(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Good to have you back man!

And @Justwise, thank you for being considerate aswel.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

God bless you my brother. Thank you for your concern. May this Easter feast favour us all. Amen!

Amen bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by RAY12345(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Ok no wahala, bless you! No I am not in Canny. I am on the mountains of Plateau, Nigeria and enjoying Nigeria tremendously after 20 years of sojourning abroad since my my hay days of humble beginnings. But for the corruption and nepotism and tribalism, Nigeria would be the greatest country in the world. You never understand or appreciate what a great country Nigeria till you live abroad and come back here. You would be highly respected for one. Even all the girls suddenly want you, lol. I urge everyone going to study abroad to please do themselves a favor and come back and help develop our great nation Nigeria. I will be in Canny Sept 2018. Hope we all make it IJN.

Baba Jay, I trust u die say if u do Ielts writing, you go get 9.0/9.0. This essay na die for the short question "Are u presently in Canny.?". Lolxx. God bless for rendering a selfless service on this platform.

Much love from one of ur fans. lolxx
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by swisster: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Frankrobbn1:
It's nice to be here again.

I want to use this medium to express my profound gratitude to all my fans, friends, well wishers, brothers and sisters on this reputable thread who in one way or the other has shown concern on my behalf during my absence and to those who never did, I say thank you too. God bless us all.

I pray and believe that my return to this great forum will be to offer my new concepts, a fresh mindset and a brand-new perspective.
And as we celebrate the feast of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, I pray that God in his infinite mercy will grant each and every one of us our heart desires, and to the TRV hopefuls may this feast favour us all. Amen!

To the Grand boss Justwise, I greet you. I'm privilege to be here again because you gave me the chance. My warm greetings goes to you. Thank you!

Thank you all!

welcom bac boss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by vibrant99(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
@FRANKROBBN1

Died and 3 Days Later, Came back to Life.

Perfect timing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Josh1996: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Boss Jynuwa and Frankrobben (welcome back Sir)
Please this WES stuff, is it necessary especially for those of us that have secured supervisors and in the process of applying online for the master's application. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
I go with you sir @opendurs, boss @justwise please we are begging on behalf of @frankrobben1 please unblock him, for sake of the season Jesus our saviour, he forgive and I know big boss @frankrobben1 will not do that again, just for our sake and young ones coming to apply for study permit. Thank you

opendurs:
@Justwise,

Kindly unblock @frankrobben1. He is a great guy. If you check his activities on this particular thread, you will find out that he has really helped a lot of people. You will also notice that most questions on this thread recently are answered by frankrobben1 and jnyuwa02. In the last two pages of this thread it has been jnyuwa02 only (@jnyuwa02 you are a great guy). Kindly unblock him. I guess you'll have to post the rules again so that everyone will know their limits. Kindly give him a second chance (We all deserve a second chance). He already has his study permit and he is still willing to help others. He deserves a second chance
Thanks

@frankrobben1 (if boss Justwise agrees to unblock you and you see this), you are a great guy. I really enjoy reading your comments because you're always thinking of the solution and not the problem. However, this is a public forum with rules which must be respected. Your comments should be within the stated rules. If you decide to take the question personal, kindly discuss outside the forum. Like I said, you are a great guy but this is a public forum and anyone can be reading.

@all other person(s) who were once members of this thread before entering the promise land, please remember this thread. People helped you at a time, come and help this new comers. I know you now prefer living in Canada thread but this newcomers need help and this two guyz mentioned above cannot do this job alone. Lets be our brothers keeper.

Happy Easter to you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oh oh, @Frankrobbn1 you are back sir, thank God, bless you @justwise

vibrant99:
@FRANKROBBN1

Perfect timing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
@frankrobbn1 you are welcome sir, bless you the grand boss we appreciate you

swisster:

welcom bac boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by JoseJonn(f): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
vibrant99:
@FRANKROBBN1

Perfect timing.

Lol. Funny!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by JoseJonn(f): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

I want to use this medium to express my profound gratitude to all my fans, friends, well wishers, brothers and sisters on this reputable thread who in one way or the other has shown concern on my behalf during my absence and to those who never did, I say thank you too. God bless us all.

I pray and believe that my return to this great forum will be to offer my new concepts, a fresh mindset and a brand-new perspective.
And as we celebrate the feast of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, I pray that God in his infinite mercy will grant each and every one of us our heart desires, and to the TRV hopefuls may this feast favour us all. Amen!

To the Grand boss Justwise, I greet you. I'm privilege to be here again because you gave me the chance. My warm greetings goes to you. Thank you!

Thank you all!

Frank!!!!*smiles

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by JoseJonn(f): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thanks Just wise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by HerMoney: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hello House please help me out, I posted this question on the previous page

Good Morning All. I am a newbie here. Thumbs up to all those guiding people through this entire process. God bless you all.
I've been going through the old threads and have some questions if anyone could help me out.

For the TRV for Study Permit to a college, I have my University transcripts from 2014. It is an original copy signed and stamped by the then Registrar. Is it permissible for me to send it or must it be a recent copy?

Thanks in advance

Happy Easter and New month N-landers.
Thanks Jnyuwa02, WEIRDPC and Slik07 for responding and giving clarification on the above question I asked earlier. I appreciate it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
HerMoney:
Hello House please help me out, I posted this question on the previous page

Good Morning All. I am a newbie here. Thumbs up to all those guiding people through this entire process. God bless you all.
I've been going through the old threads and have some questions if anyone could help me out.

For the TRV for Study Permit to a college, I have my University transcripts from 2014. It is an original copy signed and stamped by the then Registrar. Is it permissible for me to send it or must it be a recent copy?

Thanks in advance

Happy Easter and New month N-landers.
Thanks Jnyuwa02, WEIRDPC and Slik07 for responding and giving clarification on the above question I asked earlier. I appreciate it.

You received several answers to this question. A transcript is a transcript regardless of date issued. But if I was dealing with these CIC guys and I was you, I would submit only a latest copy.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
RAY12345:

Baba Jay, I trust u die say if u do Ielts writing, you go get 9.0/9.0. This essay na die for the short question "Are u presently in Canny.?". Lolxx. God bless for rendering a selfless service on this platform.

Much love from one of ur fans. lolxx

Nigeria is the only place I ever heard people use the word “expanciate.” Is that even a word? So I expanciated selflessly, lol. My Boss, I greet!

Ps: correct word is expatiate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Josh1996:
Boss Jynuwa and Frankrobben (welcome back Sir)
Please this WES stuff, is it necessary especially for those of us that have secured supervisors and in the process of applying online for the master's application. Thanks

Not necessary except the school instructs you to do so. Even if the school doesn’t instruct you, if you have the money, I recommend you do it. The service pretty much will help you convert your gpa into Canadian style system and offer authentication of your transcript. These can prevent a lot of hassles for the school and VOs. It won’t leave them wondering whether the transcripts you submitted is real or what scale your grades on the Canadian system lie or can be compared to. It helps cut their work short in essence. You can also use the WES for EXpress Entry later, which is an added benefit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Prudento: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hello guys, this "Funds available for stay", should I quote for first year only or the total for two years? As per the fees, room and board and other?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by NobleA007: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nice to see you back @Frankrobbn1. You and @Jnyuwa02 is doing a great job here on this thread..Keep it up and Godbless you both.

Frankrobbn1:

Thank you all!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
vibrant99:
@FRANKROBBN1

Perfect timing.

Hehehehe! Funny guy!! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Biakwa: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=Frankrobbn1 post=66361511]It's nice to be here again.

Thank you all!
[/quot

Welcome back big boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (517)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.